• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lyas-rowkz]cutest laki ker.. :lol:[/quote] perempuan la :wow: :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][b][quote]Hello WP hello to all good evening :):):) i'm back... :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote] [/b][/align]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]no,its for Nikz11 =D read there post ayiieee. =D=D=D=D=D I think ill be a single ONE here. =( =D[/quote] who knows? he might liek you better. =D=D i go for lyas and aila. :D:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh so sad. :cry: how about bobcar :lol::lol:[/quote] but this one is good also.. :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]he still young 10 years old :lol::lol:[/quote] :lol::lol: if he's 10 years old, how old are you then? haha.. [quote=Lyas-rowkz]hahakz :paranoid: 178[/quote] what really? haha.. 17? or 18.? haha.. you can be a match for ms. aila. :lol::lol::lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]perempuan la :wow: :thumbsup:[/quote] cun melecun ler.. boleh ckp bm erk kat sini :o heloww ry :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]Hello WP hello to all good evening :):):) i'm back... :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote] welcome back lazy alien :lol: :P [quote=nikz11]but this one is good also..[/quote] maybe bobcar good for you wakakaka :lol::lol: [quote=nikz11]:lol::lol: if he's 10 years old, how old are you then? haha..[/quote] 11 :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=nikz11]what really? haha.. 17? or 18.? haha.. you can be a match for ms. aila.[/quote] :norose: [quote=Lyas-rowkz]cun melecun ler.. boleh ckp bm erk kat sini :o heloww ry[/quote] bantai je bahasa apa2 pun. aku bos kat sini =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 06:39:07)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh so sad. :cry: how about bobcar :lol::lol:[/quote] Oh my Gawd :wallbash: [quote=nikz11]who knows? he might liek you better. =D=D i go for lyas and aila. :D:D[/quote] No,ur [b]beauty[/b] Than me =D [quote=nikz11]what really? haha.. 17? or 18.? haha.. you can be a match for ms. aila. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] uhmmm,im still young im only 14 :wallbash: i crush the person in my aviie =D

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-25 06:41:45)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello again, WP! let us welcome our latest member after [b]MOD lyas[/b]: :D [quote][b]preciouszshortypinay[/b][/quote] Welcome 3x!! We are glad to have you here, sis! welcome to the family :thumbsup: [b] @ALL:[/b] got to go back to the meeting room!! :penguin::penguin:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]Hello WP hello to all good evening :):):) i'm back... :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote] haha.. hi there aking lazy sis. haha.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe bobcar good for you wakakaka :lol::lol:[/quote] well. that would be an honor. but aila and bobcar will be better. haha.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]11 :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] haha.. you're so young. :P:lol::lol::lol: so that would make lhyrickz 4 years old? :lol::lol: or 5? haha. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:norose:[/quote] don't comment. =D=D=D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]who knows? he might liek you better. =D=D i go for lyas and aila. :D:D[/quote] :o [quote=nikz11]but this one is good also.. :lol::lol:[/quote] haha :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=nikz11]what really? haha.. 17? or 18.? haha.. you can be a match for ms. aila. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [align=right]17 :lol:[/align]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lyas-rowkz]heloww ry :penguin:[/quote] there's no[b]L[/b] , xDD hello to ,, :) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome back lazy alien :lol: :P[/quote] huhuhu, i'm not lazy kuya, huhuhu xDD _____________________________________________________________________ hi siz aila and ate nikz IMY :wow::wow::wow: xD _____________________________________________________________________ hello kuya jie.. :) _____________________________________________________________________ welcome to weepee szz maru :) xDD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 06:45:43)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]REPOSTED:[/b] hello again, WP! let us welcome our latest member after [b]MOD lyas[/b]: :D [quote][b]preciouszshortypinay[/b][/quote] Welcome 3x!! We are glad to have you here, sis! welcome to the family :thumbsup: [b] @ALL:[/b] got to go back to the meeting room!! :penguin::penguin:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Taena,[b]si Maru[/b] =D Welcome Ms.Wahepeks =D [b]Hi Ago[/b] =) IMY too how are yeh? =D

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-25 06:44:24)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Welcome 3x!! We are glad to have you here, sis! welcome to the family[/quote] hehe thanks alot kuya jie, and thanks for inviting me here :D [quote=cutest08]Taena,si Maru Welcome Ms.Wahepeks[/quote] Haha nice welcoming lol =D and yeah thanks for the welcoma aila

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-25 06:44:59)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Oh my Gawd :wallbash:[/quote] haah relax... i just kidding runnn :penguin::penguin: [quote=jieduck]Welcome 3x!! We are glad to have you here, sis! welcome to the family :thumbsup:[/quote] wow again welcome to wp preciouszshortypinay :wow: :paranoid: [quote=nikz11]well. that would be an honor. but aila and bobcar will be better. haha..[/quote] :lol::lol: i agree [quote=nikz11]haha.. you're so young. :P:lol::lol::lol: so that would make lhyrickz 4 years old? :lol::lol: or 5? haha.[/quote] still fresh =D=D :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome to wp preciouszshortypinay[/quote] hehe thanks sir mod nizam :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]well. that would be an honor. but aila and bobcar will be better. haha..[/quote] Why always miie? =( =D Its you =D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]No,ur beauty Than me =D[/quote] oh no..no no no.. haha.. :lol::lol::lol: that's not true.. =D=D [quote=Lyas-rowkz]:o[/quote] haha.. why not? [b]ailyas?[/b] =D=D [quote=Lyas-rowkz]haha :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] :lol::lol: [quote=Lyas-rowkz]17 :lol:[/quote] oh.. haha.. u would be a perfect match for ryl.. hahah.. bad thing she has a love already. :wow::wow::wow: [quote=_ryl_]IMY :wow::wow::wow: xD[/quote] hi there.. imy 2 sis! haha.. adek... [quote=jieduck]preciouszshortypinay Welcome 3x!! We are glad to have you here, sis! welcome to the family :thumbsup:[/quote] hi Impong Jie.. =D=D welcome [b]maru..[/b] [quote=cutest08]uhmmm,im still young im only 14 :wallbash:[/quote] don't believe you. :lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: i agree[/quote] so which is better? ailacar? or ailyas? =D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]still fresh =D=D :wallbash:[/quote] that would make you corrupting a minor.. haha.. =D=D child abuse.. =D =D [quote=cutest08]Why always miie? =( =D Its you =D[/quote] no no no.. haha.. you're looking eh. haha.

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-25 06:49:20)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome to wp preciouszshortypinay :wow:[/quote] welcom here preciouszshortypinay :D hye cutest08 jie ry[b]l[/b] :P [quote=nikz11]oh.. haha.. u would be a perfect match for ryl.. hahah.. bad thing she has a love already. :wow::wow::wow:[/quote] owh yeah :lol: [spoiler]:crybaby: :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Lyas-rowkz (2009-01-25 06:50:05)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]haha.. why not? ailyas? =D=D[/quote] OMG!!! :wallbash: =D [b]Hi Lyas[/b] :)

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-25 06:48:37)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@Nikz[/b] Thanks for the welcome :D [quote=Lyas-rowkz]welcom here preciouszshortypinay[/quote] Hehe thanks for welcoming me ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:45

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy