• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yea im ready here. time to ban some newbie :lol:[/quote] hahaha!! curse them first, then, curse again, then, curse again, cursed forever :lol::lol::lol: [quote=_ryl_]thankz kuya, hehe, anoh na po nangyari d2? xD[/quote] wala naman, Sis.. we just tried to be as happy as we can be :lol::lol: uztah ka na? nami-miss mo si "ano"? "aminin, wak ka tatanggi.." =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=_ryl_]it's ok kuya,,, at least you try it.. :) hahaha,[/quote] =D=D i hope u teach to noz so that i and noz can talk in tagalog :lol: [quote=jieduck]hahaha!! curse them first, then, curse again, then, curse again, cursed forever :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] :lol::lol: no cursed and ban ip =D=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]wala naman, Sis.. we just tried to be as happy as we can be :lol::lol: uztah ka na? nami-miss mo si "ano"? "aminin, wak ka tatanggi.." =D[/quote] hmmp, e2 ok na rin, :) hmmmmmmmp, uo nmn poh, weeeeeeee, i mizz him.. lolz :lol::lol::lol: xDDDD :wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D i hope u teach to noz so that i and noz can talk in tagalog :lol:[/quote] oh yeah, xure no probz. if he wantz to learn , :) xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 04:07:37)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]welcome back. muzta ganda naman :lol:[/quote] hahah watta word... Anyway,who's teaching u tagalog.? Go to Underground and see the filipino 101 and you learn there. :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:lol::lol: no cursed and ban ip =D=D[/quote] :o:o whoah! very harsh :(:cry: :crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]much better to send "worm" to their FS profiles =D=D=D[/spoiler] [quote=_ryl_]hmmp, e2 ok na rin, :) hmmmmmmmp, uo nmn poh, weeeeeeee, i mizz him.. lolz :lol::lol::lol: xDDDD :wow:[/quote] wow!! :wow::wow: i can feel love all over the air :wow: i wish you all the best :thumbsup: [b] REPOSTED...[/b] (maybe sis Aila did not see :D) [quote=cutest08]Oh well nothing,never mind it. I will change it. I just make new siggy[/quote] ah, ok.. Iha, if someone's been bothering you, please feel free to approach us. just please bear in mind that we are a family here, and I love every member of our group, not only by words, but by my heart =)=)

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-25 04:12:48)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh yeah, xure no probz. if he wantz to learn[/quote] i sure he want :lol: good luck [quote=cutest08]hahah watta word... Anyway,who's teaching u tagalog.? Go to Underground and see the filipino 101 and you learn there.[/quote] oh okay thanks...i just using translator http://translate.google.com/?hl=en but my translator lie to me :wallbash: :lol: [quote=jieduck]much better to send "worm" to their FS profiles =D=D=D[/quote] are u talking about bro TA Juleigtin Siahaan? :)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 04:13:45)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]hahah watta word... Anyway,who's teaching u tagalog.? Go to Underground and see the filipino 101 and you learn there. :thumbsup:[/quote] hello siz, what can i call you? hahaha, nawala aqoh kagabi ... sowe.. xD [quote=jieduck]wow!! :wow::wow: i can feel love all over the air :wow: i wish you all the best :thumbsup:[/quote] hmmp, ganun :lol::lol::lol: thankz.thankz..thankz.. so much :wow::wow::wow: xDDD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i sure he want :lol: good luck[/quote] hehe, ok.. :thumbsup: kuya.. i will teach him.. xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 04:17:28)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]are u talking about bro TA Juleigtin Siahaan? :)[/quote] i dunno :penguin::penguin::penguin: BTW, i haven't noticed TA for quite a long time. is he still go online? [quote=_ryl_]hmmp, ganun :lol::lol::lol: thankz.thankz..thankz.. so much :wow::wow::wow: xDDD[/quote] basta, i can feel something between you and "him", it's gonna be cool :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]basta, i can feel something between you and "him", it's gonna be cool :thumbsup:[/quote] :wow: ok lng poh ba, hehe or msama, :lol::lol::lol: xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hehe, ok.. :thumbsup: kuya.. i will teach him.. xD[/quote] :lol::thumbsup: btw what are u doing now? [quote=jieduck]i dunno :penguin::penguin::penguin: BTW, i haven't noticed TA for quite a long time. is he still go online?[/quote] he has been banned by me :crybaby: [quote]Ban expires: Never, Banned by: AFZULNIZAM Username TA Juleigtin Siahaan (mine4ever4_4@yahoo.com) Reason As requested. Take care my friends.T_T[/quote]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]btw what are u doing now?[/quote] just posting here, and watching tv. :wow: how about you? xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]just posting here, and watching tv. :wow: how about you?[/quote] just posting..hm.. i get bored now :wallbash:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]just posting..hm.. i get bored now :wallbash:[/quote] why are bored? :penguin: xD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya Jie[/b] thanks. Yeah next time. anung nangyari naging kakaiba d2 ah, :eh: [b] Sis Ryl - your taken ryt? [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: :arrow: [b]Whew! Im Back! my connection sucks!! [/b]:wallbash: [quote=_ryl_]:wow: ok lng poh ba, hehe or msama, :lol::lol::lol: xD[/quote] ok lang yun, Sis. i'll be happy if you are happy. good luck =)=) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]he has been banned by me :crybaby:[/quote] oh... so sad... but you are just doing your job, nothing personal with that, no need to feel guilty, Bro. [quote=cutest08]Kuya Jie thanks. Yeah next time. anung nangyari naging kakaiba d2 ah, :eh:[/quote] anong kakaiba, my dear lollipap? :D

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-25 04:43:21)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]why are bored? :penguin:[/quote] maybe my baby already offline =D=D [quote=jieduck]oh... so sad... but you are just doing your job, nothing personal with that, no need to feel guilty, Bro.[/quote] i know but he is my best friend in backstage. i and he always discuss about forum and now im alone. :crybaby:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Sis Ryl - your taken ryt?[/quote] hmp, ndi pa, ahehehe, bk8 siz? ano pa pede itawag qoh sau? :| xD [quote=jieduck]ok lang yun, Sis. i'll be happy if you are happy. good luck =)=)[/quote] ayeeeh,, thankz poh kuya jie.. :D:D:D xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]maybe my baby already offline =D=D[/quote] hmp, you miss siz lhyrickz.. :) ehehe.. xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 04:53:05)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i know but he is my best friend in backstage. i and he always discuss about forum and now im alone. :crybaby:[/quote] yeah, it's really hard to loose good friends.. but we have to accept the fact that friends come, and friends go. i think TA is a MOD at Balikita? [quote=_ryl_]ayeeeh,, thankz poh kuya jie.. :D:D:D xD[/quote] uyy, tuwang tuwa siya! yehey! hindi na siya bored! yehey!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: feel ko, habang nagpapalitan kayo ng posts kanina, nagba-blush ka :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]uyy, tuwang tuwa siya! yehey! hindi na siya bored! yehey!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: feel ko, habang nagpapalitan kayo ng posts kanina, nagba-blush ka :wow:[/quote] hmmmp, mejo nabawasan ung bored qoh, :wow: hahaha,, =D hmp, kanina , natatawa aqoh, hahaha... :):):) ung profile nia kaka2wa, puro name qoh.. :penguin::penguin: xDD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hmmmp, mejo nabawasan ung bored qoh, :wow: hahaha,, =D hmp, kanina , natatawa aqoh, hahaha... :):):) ung profile nia kaka2wa, puro name qoh.. :penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote] ang sweet :wow::wow: kainggit naman :(:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy