• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]ate ryl aq din ate natutuwa sa inyong dalawa[/quote] whahaha, ok lng ba siz, hmmmp xD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay auntie =D:P[/quote] nope,, also.. xD [quote=jieduck]but his one's looks better and "realistic" :D[/quote] oh, tlga poh, hehe nice.. :thumbsup: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-25 02:25:35)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]no war[/quote] i agree.. no war in this world :D [quote=_ryl_]whaha, i hope that..[/quote] you hope what?? :rolleyes: well,, i hope that you love me :lol: :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]not convincing to believe big bro[/quote] i don't know what to do again to convince you sist :lol: :lol: [quote=jieduck]yes, my nephew! you can do it![/quote] thanks uncle jie :D :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-25 02:28:28)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why?u cant view it?[/quote] [b]my avatar still the same[/b] [quote=jieduck]elow Iha... antagal mo hindi nag-online ah. hope that you are all right...[/quote] [b]im always fine po dad lagi lng po kc madami nagamit ng pc sa bhay dito nga po aq ngaun sa net cafe kw po???[/b] [quote=_ryl_]whahaha, ok lng ba siz, hmmmp xD[/quote] [b]ok lng naman ate lah naman aq nakikita na masama[/b] [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i don't know what to do again to convince you sist :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b]give me money so that you can convince me[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-25 02:28:09)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Guyss im here again [/b] :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]nope,, also.. xD[/quote] rylnoz? :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]my avatar still the same[/quote] try refresh or logout and login back. [quote=cutest08]Hi Guyss im here again :penguin:[/quote] hello good evening =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 02:29:44)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Hi Guyss im here again[/quote] hello :D [quote=Lhyrickz]give me money so that you can convince me[/quote] take it all.. [img]http://www.freefoto.com/images/04/28/04_28_50---US-Dollar-Bills_web.jpg[/img] =D =D =D =D =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]take it all..[/quote] her husband already give money to her. :angry: :lol::lol::P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]oh, tlga poh, hehe nice.. :thumbsup: xD[/quote] uu naman, Sis... take note, ayaw mo sa mga taga jan sa inyo, and hindi xa taga jan sa inyo :D:D are you sensing the logic :P [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]thanks uncle jie :D :D[/quote] just go, go, go! but better hurry up, there are lots of guys to compete with :penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]im always fine po dad lagi lng po kc madami nagamit ng pc sa bhay dito nga po aq ngaun sa net cafe kw po???[/quote] ah, ganun ga? ok laang ako Iha. Pero kahapon, bad trip ako :doubt: [quote=cutest08]Hi Guyss im here again :penguin:[/quote] hello, my dear lollipap! :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]try refresh or logout and login back.[/quote] honey still the same [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]take it all..[/quote] i want phil money [quote=AFZULNIZAM]her husband already give money to her[/quote] honey you dont give me money yet =( [quote=jieduck]ah, ganun ga? ok laang ako Iha. Pero kahapon, bad trip ako :doubt:[/quote] ah ung pong sa dinilete na referal nio??? cnu po nagdelete??? [quote=cutest08]Hi Guyss im here again :penguin:[/quote] hello
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]her husband already give money to her.[/quote] i give her to buy ingredient for cook :lol: [quote=jieduck]just go, go, go! but better hurry up, there are lots of guys to compete with[/quote] i dunno.. i give all the choice to _ryl_ uncle :D :D but i will try :lol: :thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]i want phil money[/quote] her it is for you :lol: [img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/811/18789247352f78125dcoeg4.jpg[/img] i hope u liek it =D =D =D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-25 02:40:48)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]honey still the same[/quote] here your avatar [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av14/131466.gif[/img] [quote=Lhyrickz]honey you dont give me money yet =([/quote] because u so lazy :lol: that why i not give money to u :lol: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i give her to buy ingredient for cook :lol:[/quote] its seem like im a poor :crybaby: =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i give her to buy ingredient for cook :lol:[/quote] [b]dont know how to cook[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]here your avatar[/quote] you told me you cchange my avatar [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]her it is for you :lol:[/quote] what kind of money is that??? :wasted: :wasted: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]because u so lazy :lol: that why i not give money to u :lol:[/quote] then i will ask money to kuya noz
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]its seem like im a poor :crybaby: =D[/quote] no, you're a rich guy i guess =D =D :penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]what kind of money is that??? :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] filipine money i guess :lol: [hr][b]got to go now.. thanks.. mahal kita to you all[/b][hr] [b]OFFLINE[/b] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2i0wvp3.jpg[/img] [b]OFFLINE[/b]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-25 02:49:07)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]ah ung pong sa dinilete na referal nio??? cnu po nagdelete???[/quote] ewan ko nga ba kung sino, pero ok lang yun.. referral lang namn yun, i can refer as much as I can if I want.. but my point is that they should have at least give respect to a member by informing or advising him/her prior to their action.. [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i dunno.. i give all the choice to _ryl_ uncle :D :D but i will try :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] i know you can do it, i have a faith and high hopes with you =) Bye also, my nephew! good luck :thumbsup: [b] @Nizam:[/b] where is cutest? see? she posted, and then did not come back, then she will complain that our group is not active.. :disgust:

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-25 02:49:06)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ok bye kuya noz see yah agen[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]you told me you cchange my avatar[/quote] i already change it baby.. [quote=Lhyrickz]then i will ask money to kuya noz[/quote] :retard: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]no, you're a rich guy i guess =D =D :penguin: got to go now.. thanks.. mahal kita to you all[/quote] :lol::lol: ok bro see u again.. ako ganda naman :P [quote=jieduck]where is cutest? see? she posted, and then did not come back, then she will complain that our group is not active..[/quote] maybe she busy bro... :)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 02:49:57)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OFFLINE[/b] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2i0wvp3.jpg[/img] [b]OFFLINE[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ewan ko nga ba kung sino, pero ok lang yun.. referral lang namn yun, i can refer as much as I can if I want.. but my point is that they should have at least give respect to a member by informing or advising him/her prior to their action..[/quote] kaya nga po un nga din po ung point ko nung pnm sken ni yellow flash confession nio d man lng kau bngyan ng respeto [quote=jieduck]@Nizam: where is cutest? see? she posted, and then did not come back, then she will complain that our group is not active.. :disgust:[/quote] [b]agree with this daddy tas sasabhin nea alone xa sa group nato when i was the leader i try to do everything to approach her pero snob lng nea aq well its ok past is past[/b] [i]honey thanks hope you will not get mad at me[/i]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-25 02:54:00)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]agree with this daddy tas sasabhin nea alone xa sa group nato when i was the leader i try to do everything to approach her pero snob lng nea aq well its ok past is past[/quote] she trying to learning gfx design. i saw she always on gfx section. that why she just post and go :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello[/quote] [b]Hi[/b],parang galit ka sakin dait dhil sa Chixmax =( Hi Kuya Jie,mustha aman jan,sana may YM ka. onlyn ako ngaun eh add nio kuh aila_janella_hoon08 [b]Pinoy Hi~[/b] Srry for teh Ignorance to Others. Kaya nga ako bumalik eh. :penguin:

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-25 03:02:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 9 queries - 0.442 second ]
Privacy Policy