• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah, that's a part of Breaktrough Lyrics by [url=http://www.indonesiafirst.com/2010/05/7125/profil-nidji-band/]Nidji[/url]. :bow: That song inspire me to make a brand new group, [b]"The Breaktrhough Makers"[/b].[/quote] [/align] [align=center][quote][i]This is a simple group. :) Just think positive, Give Spirit each other, Do your best, Be grateful + Cheerful 'n let's we try to make breakthroughs for the bright life coz now it's time for revolution...!.[/i] :woohoo:[/quote] [/align] [align=center][quote][b]Please read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]general rules on this forum[/url] 'n friendly. :) [/b] So, what are u waiting for?. Come on join us!. :yes:[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by ViLia .A. (2010-11-26 04:02:47)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][img]http://www.taxloopholes.com/connect/files/images/cards.jpg[/img] [b]lets play the game[/b][/align]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2009-03-15 11:50:14)

arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

if your need the translator to words.. please visit this..:arrow: [b][url=www.stars21.com/translator]CLICK[/url][/b] or [b][url=www.toggletext.com]TRY THIS[/url][/b]

Last edited by arcatari (2008-07-03 13:22:52)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kiddy]i think we need some translator here some time... lol... don't us??[/quote] yeah i think :lol: [quote=arcatari]if your need the translator to words..[/quote] wew :D thanks my bro ;) hey.. im waiting for the others in here... :lol: seems like.. bro metropolix, bro andry, bro noz, and dZezzy... but,, i dunno where are them now :rolleyes:
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahahahaha... nice dude....:thumbsup:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello guys.. new comer here.. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=agau]ahahahaha...[/quote] welcome here my bro :wow: [quote=japzy]Hello guys.. new comer here.. :D[/quote] yeah.. may i know your name pal ? :eh: anyway.. nice post :rose: Registered: 2008-03-02 :arrow: [b] Posts: 1234[/b] :wallbash::lol:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-04 09:25:44)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

name? as in my name? im japhet.. :D
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome me.. :lol: hahaha,new group.. :thumbsup: thenzz alot my lil broth for teh invitation ;) i have nue name.. felicity or chloe.. hahaha,kidding guys.. :lol: :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]im japhet.. :D[/quote] welcome here [b]japhet[/b] ;) my name is [b]rio[/b] :gift: [quote=dJeZzy]felicity[/quote] welcome here kakak felicity :kiss::kiss::kiss:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello all my indonesian promoter friends how are you today ?? where's is the leader ??? :eh:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]hello all my indonesian promoter friends how are you today ??[/quote] just indonesian :rolleyes: we have a non~indonesian [i]promoter[/i] in here :lol: i'm fine buddy ;) [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]where's is the leader ??? :eh:[/quote] for now, i'm the leader :cool: but, we will see a new leader one month later :cool:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]just indonesian :rolleyes: we have a non~indonesian promoter in here :lol: i'm fine buddy ;)[/quote] non-indonesian :o who's the person??? [quote=ohivnsuipo]for now, i'm the leader :cool: but, we will see a new leader one month later :cool:[/quote] one month.. are you gonna retired one month later???
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]non-indonesian :o who's the person???[/quote] [b]japzy[/b] :cool::thumbsup: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]one month.. are you gonna retired one month later???[/quote] nope :D we will have a new leader every one month :d but, i dunno .. how is it can be ? :rolleyes: i mean, whats the method to do tatz ? :lol: any suggestion ? :D

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-04 12:05:21)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]any suggestion ? :D[/quote] for now .. I don't have any suggestion I give all decision to you my Ftalk brother :lol:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-04 12:48:08)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]for now .. I don't have brother I give all decision to you my Ftalk brother :lol:[/quote] okay ;) we will see the others later :D :ninja: look.. i added music to our group :cool: tatz instrumental genre :cool: rely make me sad... =(
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]rely make me sad...[/quote] I've heard the music so sad.. :crybaby::crybaby: like japanesse intrumental aiyt ??
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]I've heard the music so sad.. :crybaby::crybaby: like japanesse intrumental aiyt ??[/quote] yeah.. a little bit :D i've shuffled it.. :D i'll update the banner later... wanna sleep now.. see yah friends... ;] :penguin:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-04 14:36:34)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]wanna sleep now.. see yah friends... ;] :penguin:[/quote] okey.. have a nice dream don't forget to pray before you sleep :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-04 14:46:18)

dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud mowning my co white protector :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 10 queries - 2.288 second ]
Privacy Policy