• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

loelo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

i so missing u bradah japzy and rio :( alone in here :ninja:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=japzy]xp im back my bradahs after a long tym.. :D i was kinda busy wid my school. so many assignments :mad:[/quote] really ? oh.. so dah.. =( [b]loeloe[/b] why are you felling so alone dude ? i'm here for you.. but, just now... :P
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woooh loelo.. xp ur alone? y [i] " i have no backup files argh. my ripway was deleted huhuhu [/i]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]why are you felling so alone dude ? i'm here for you.. but, just now... :P[/quote] whats up bro????how about snmptn????????? [quote=japzy]xp ur alone? y[/quote] yupppp.....how r u bradah???
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello guys! :D :penguin: what's up? :/
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=botskiemae]ello guys! :D :penguin: what's up? :/[/quote] very bad :wallbash: i wanna leave on this forum maybe i never ol again,cos im very busy,, so nice to know u japzy,and my brdah rio,[i],if remember when i being promtr,[/i] thx alot for ur suggestion rio :rose: :rose: i really appreaciated :thumbsup: but i wanna leave from this forum :) and prepare for my future :thumbsup: oh,,,,my ripway suspended, so i will never twekng fs again =| thx alot ripway :thumbsup: thx alot whiteprotector ur my family on this forum best regards!!!!
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]" i have no backup files argh. my ripway was deleted huhuhu[/quote] really ? :O make more :P [quote=loelo]but i wanna leave from this forum :) and prepare for my future :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=loelo]off mode thx alot all member ftalk[/quote] c'mon loeloe =( don't go =( [quote=botskiemae]hello guys! what's up?[/quote] im fine dude ;) btw, may i know your name pal ? :eh:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-08-07 03:42:03)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

brodahs... im going to tell u that im having so many projects!! as in.. :( dats why i cant make layouts and post some new things here. Maybe ill be away for 1-2 weeks.. :(
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]Maybe ill be away for 1-2 weeks..[/quote] owww =( see you later my bro ;)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all member... have a nice day..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello all member...[/quote] hi bro :D
•BaguZharuman•™
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hallo all :D . Sorry I still am rare online bro . :penguin:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=•BaguZharuman•™]hallo all :D[/quote] heloo :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome me back all member of WP have nice day.. got to go to other thread..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning all.... :eh: have a nice day
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]have a nice day[/quote] have a nice day.. for you too bro..

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-11 00:28:02)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]welcome me back all member of WP have nice day.. got to go to other thread..[/quote] welcome =D :P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]morning all.... :eh: have a nice day[/quote] yeah :lol: [b]APA KABAR SEMUA ?[/b] :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]APA KABAR SEMUA ?[/quote] i'm fine thanks.. i have to go now.. see you soon all.... :wow:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee just chekin out my bros.. xp.. hows the grup? ;)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i have to go now..[/quote] pergi jauh2 sono :lol: [quote=japzy]weee just chekin out my bros.. xp.. hows the grup?[/quote] fine :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:30

[ 10 queries - 0.182 second ]
Privacy Policy