• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

loelo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

heloo all whats up all....
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=japzy]i dunno.. :D haha ei guys i have my new lay in css sect!! Hope to see ur comments there!!:D[/quote] okay :lol: [quote=loelo]heloo all whats up all....[/quote] im fine dude :D what about you ? :cool:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fine bradah,, i have Q how u can do invis mode???
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im so disappointed. there was sumone hu ripped my lay. argh.
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]i have Q how u can do invis mode???[/quote] someone has do it :P [quote=japzy]im so disappointed. there was sumone hu ripped my lay. argh.[/quote] OMG :O who is tatz ? :ninja: we'll come to see it :lol: :penguin:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi how are you all WP members ;) i hope all of you is fine :D sorry i'm kinda busy these days but i'm back :penguin: what is new in WP??? :eh:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-13 06:43:16)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]you had id on YM ?[/quote] sorry for late reply i kinda busy for last 2 days :P my YM ?? [b]p1n_05 [/b] add me ok friends :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]what is new in WP??? :eh:[/quote] haha :lol: there's no i think :P but.. where's others ? :ninja:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]where's others ?[/quote] i don't know about that or maybe they are :ninja: hahah =D ................... ......... ......... [align=right] :penguin::penguin: [/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]................... ......... ......... :penguin::penguin:[/quote] ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... :lol:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee.. gud day my friends, :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]weee.. gud day my friends, :D[/quote] hy japhet :D
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooh!.. im pwesents! elow to all!! thanxshues mr. obhivnsuipo :kiss: sowee for being inactive :D btw.. i'm ms. joannie mae :redface: a.k.a chika.symphatica... u can call me mae or joma.. or watever.. its ur choice ;] 19 ghurl frm phil.. but live in switzerland... dats all.. till hir.. thanxs for da waarm welcome :wow: tc n' gb.. later! ;)

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2008-07-14 14:27:15)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=chika.symphatica]wooh!.. im pwesents! elow to all!![/quote] helo sist..welcome here @rio i dunno some one who can do that to u,except admin????:paranoid:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]chika.symphatica[/b] hi there sis i'm pinoz .. nice to meet you here :wow: enjoy here aiyt :D see you around here :wow: bye for now :D :penguin::penguin::penguin: [scroll]====== ===== ============= ======= ====== = ==[/scroll]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-15 07:41:21)

chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]@loelo..[/i] hi... thanxshues!!! [i]@pinoz[/i] hi pinoz!... thanxshues! and nice to meet u 2.. see u around guysz!!!.. :penguin:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: sist chika nice to know u??have ym????may i add ur fs????
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=chika.symphatica]i'm ms. joannie mae :redface: a.k.a chika.symphatica...[/quote] welcome here :rose::wow: [quote=loelo]@rio i dunno some one who can do that to u,except admin????:paranoid:[/quote] what do you mean ? :D i'm sorry.. i think i'll be anactive a few week later... [b]i'm sorry guyz... =([/b]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ i will missing u brader =(
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello my brods sorry for not posting for a while. hihi i was just kinda fixing my codes. argh so hard i was shocked when they said i am a ripper. GOSH. be right back ohivnsuipo gud luck :D.. gud day.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 10 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy