• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ please use english saya tidak understand :lol: [i]kidding[/i] :penguin: welcome back for riyo.. ;)

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-20 00:30:56)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

welcome to ammar =D enjoy here ok....................;) oopss.. is this kind of double post allowed here bro.. :ninja:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-20 00:31:32)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nite all yipee,,,rio back :thumbsup: whats up bradah??how about ur collage?? almost forgot,,,nite sit momod and bro pinoz =)

Last edited by loelo (2008-08-20 07:46:30)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ good night too how are you bro..?? where's the others. :)
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fine dude :thumbsup: and u??? i dunno where are the others???:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]welcome back for riyo.. ;)[/quote] [quote=loelo]yipee,,,rio back :thumbsup:[/quote] sankyooo :lol: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]oopss.. is this kind of double post allowed here bro.. :ninja:[/quote] [b]sure[/b] :thumbsup: [quote=loelo]yipee,,,rio back :thumbsup: whats up bradah??how about ur collage??[/quote] baig.. ntar tanggal 26 gue ospek :wallbash: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]where's the others. :)[/quote] [quote=loelo]i dunno where are the others???:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote] in here :cool:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]baig.. ntar tanggal 26 gue ospek :wallbash:[/quote] lanjut kmna brader???? kgn :P :P :P
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

passing by.. how are you.. sorry for bad english.. hahaha..:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all....2 day not online.. fuh i miss you all
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]lanjut kmna brader???? kgn :P :P :P[/quote] lanjut ke UNSRI :D siggy elu bukin gely =d [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]sorry for bad english..[/quote] yeah.. it's okay :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello all....2 day not online.. fuh i miss you all[/quote] i'll miss you bradah =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]i'll miss you bradah[/quote] i'm too...how are you my friends
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i'm too...how are you my friends[/quote] im fine :cool: there is no more member here ? :paranoid:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i miss you all[/quote] miss u too sir :lol: [quote=ohivnsuipo]lanjut ke UNSRI :D siggy elu bukin gely =d[/quote] dmna tuh???jurusan ap bro?? soal siggi :question: :question: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lum sempet gnti :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]there is no more member here ?[/quote] yap...maybe we must find more member [quote=loelo]miss u too sir :lol:[/quote] wa...long time not see you... how are you?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fine sir,,:lol: how r u??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'm fine too =)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how are you all WP members.. sorry i'm kinda buzzy diz days.. hope u all fine .. :thumbsup::D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nite wp :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello wp.... how are you?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'm fine.. where is everbody.. so quiet here.. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 9 queries - 0.801 second ]
Privacy Policy