• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

owh yea...thats good..hehehe
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]aqunuti is a girl[/quote] yap aqunti is a girl...she my wife =D=D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ala nizam...all girl is ur wife...so who wanna be my wife...hak3...maria ozawa..
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yap aqunti is a girl...she my wife[/quote] OMG.. all girl is your wife.. what about me bro.. =D=D=D [i]yup maria ozawa and miyabi[/i]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-28 08:53:27)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]ala nizam...all girl is ur wife...so who wanna be my wife...hak3...maria ozawa..[/quote] :o:o that my wife too.. =D=D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't disturb maria ozawa..she is mine...hak3
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry just passing by here [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/jjlfcy.gif[/img] =D=D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha.....just drop dead..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yap =) don't forget shit outdoor =D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahahaa.....drop dead ozawa
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have to go to bathroom bro.. sorry my shit in stomach want to get out.. =D see you all.. love yah all :D:D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-08-28 09:04:58)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D ok see you again
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok c u around here
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello WP group.. i come again to see you all...
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hola....all members wp...hehehe
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehe good morning WP :thumbsup:
emodon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guyss......... im [b]DON[/bl]........ im new here in this group...... :wallbash::D

Last edited by emodon (2008-08-30 04:20:30)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello emodon.... welcome to WP :rose: we are a family here. try protect our group members from offensive and flamers that wanna tried to disturbed him/her.. hope you always active in this group..nice to know you..
emodon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice to know you too......... thanks for accepting me here
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Now we get new member... where :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 9 queries - 0.717 second ]
Privacy Policy