• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

kiddy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Just making siggy or banner 4 fs but still about WP
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^[b]ok i understand[/b] =) let's discuss with other members first and then we can take the decision from them ;)
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ yeah off course buddy.. Btw,have you an example 4 this?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ [b]kiddy[/b] i don't have for now the siggy from andry is nice maybe we can modify that @ [b]members of white protector[/b] how about all of your opinion???
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just droppin by.. gud morning my brother.. ;)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]how about all of your opinion???[/quote] yeah.. it's good.. tapi kayanya siggy dari kak andry sama kaya ava nya :( [quote=dJeZzy]gud morning my brother.. ;)[/quote] gud morning kak dewi :kiss:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Ehm..so confusing me.. I just wanna discuss with u.. Don't ask me again..lol
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kiddy]kiddy[/quote] ada apa aa ? bahasa indonesia aja deh kayanya disinih :d rio sudah undang promoter indonesia semuanya :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can you speak with english please i don't understand =D=D kidding brother [b]escaping as fast as sports car[/b] ..................................:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew.. haha some if my friends were asking me to leave this group. :D but i said no. haha i lyk this one.. So good afternun guys.. :D What is gudafternun in Bahasa? or indo? :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]to leave this group. :D[/quote] wew :O don't leave us friend =( [quote=japzy]but i said no[/quote] yeah.. tatz cool :cool: [quote=japzy]So good afternun guys.. :D[/quote] good afternoon too pal :cool: [quote=japzy]What is gudafternun in Bahasa? or indo? :D[/quote] [b]selamat sore[/b] :cool: what else ? :eh:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wat about gud evening? hello? thank you? hihi.. wanna learn bout those haha.. :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hai .. good evening in bahasa = [b]selamat sore [/b] haha woow thanks for stay in this group =) nice to know you :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]gud evening?[/quote] selamat malam :D [quote=japzy]hello?[/quote] halo :D [quote=japzy]thank you?[/quote] terimakasih :D [quote=japzy]wanna learn bout those haha.. :D[/quote] yeah :eh: did yah philiphines ? :D wanna learn bout those haha.. :D in tagalog :D can i ? :eh:
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]tapi kayanya siggy dari kak andry sama kaya ava nya :([/quote] lha? so whats the problem bro ? :paranoid: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]^ok i understand =) let's discuss with other members first and then we can take the decision from them ;)[/quote] yeahh.. i agree with u ... :D errmm.... [spoiler]bagaimana klo diskusi nya lewat converence YM aja ?[/spoiler] you had id on YM ? [i]*sorry if my english so bad*[/i] :wasted:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]lha? so whats the problem bro ? :paranoid:[/quote] jadinya ga nasional kak :P jah ~ =d [quote=andry]you had id on YM ?[/quote] my ID [b]rio.ohivnsuipo[/b] :cool: i think you already know it :P
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ sure i can teach u about tagalog. wat words would you like to learn?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all hai bro japzy......can u teach me tagalog??
•BaguZharuman•™
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi all introduced me just here. hhehhe. Called I Bagus. I still newbie here. Liked to be able to gather with you . :kiss::rose:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]^ sure i can teach u about tagalog. wat words would you like to learn?[/quote] haha LOL :lol: what about [b]i love you[/b] :redface: [quote=•BaguZharuman•™]Hi all introduced me just here. hhehhe. Called I Bagus. I still newbie here. Liked to be able to gather with you . :kiss::rose:[/quote] yeah bradah :D you're our family right now :D

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-09 10:07:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 10 queries - 0.638 second ]
Privacy Policy