• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

am coming to check our group lol :d
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hello all ...... :D i'm new here...... :rolleyes: "mohon bimbingan nya" :lol: huahahaha........ :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]hello all ...... :D i'm new here...... :rolleyes: "mohon bimbingan nya" :lol: huahahaha........ :lol:[/quote] kak andry :wow: welcome here dah pokonya =d
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]kak andry :wow: welcome here dah pokonya =d[/quote] hha... thx :D:rose: [spoiler]hhu.. susah neeh mo ngomong pake bahasa inggris.. bahasa londo gw jelek banget.... wakakakka[/spoiler]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]hhu.. susah neeh mo ngomong pake bahasa inggris.. bahasa londo gw jelek banget.... wakakakka[/quote] pake bahasa indonesia juga boleh :d masalahnya, kita punya promoter luar kak :d
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew..so i have indonesian friends here..:D what a stressing day.. hope to see you guys soon. :thumbsup:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im back.. hai bro rio and bro japzy?? @rio nice sigi ???may i have one???
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Loeloe you'll get one,buddy japzy yeah,but u can speak english here too..even my english is bad..hope u understand my speech..
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: kiddy how to get one sigi like rio and bro andry????
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Rio will make it 4 u,buddy.. Just wait 4 it till rio is online again or u can right klik on image,save image as,save to desktop..upload to ur filehosting..and publish..

Last edited by kiddy (2008-07-06 04:33:10)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thx alot for da info kiddy i will pm rio,,but i cant,cos his pm is disable??? @rio may i have sigi like you???thats cool :cool:
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]have a nice sunday guys! :D @Loelo.. if u wanna PM, just click PM on the top.. and text the Rio id's.. then u know what are u should do =) :lol: [/b]

Last edited by dJeZzy (2008-07-06 06:05:04)

kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think rio disabled his PM setting... but if you wanna use.. just do with my commands...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]whew..so i have indonesian friends here..:D what a stressing day.. hope to see you guys soon. :thumbsup:[/quote] where d you wanna go pal ? :eh: [quote=loelo]@rio nice sigi ???may i have one???[/quote] off course yes pal :thumbsup: check the first post ;) [quote=kiddy]Rio will make it 4 u,buddy.. Just wait 4 it till rio is online again or u can right klik on image,save image as,save to desktop..upload to ur filehosting..and publish..[/quote] off course yeah.. tatz for us ;) check the first post ;) [quote=dJeZzy]have a nice sunday guys! :D[/quote] honey :kiss:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

rio [spoiler]kalau mau...diwajibkan aja untuk semuanya... daripada nanti aa pake siggy yang bernuansa "the joker"???[/spoiler] regional language :thumbsup:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kiddy]regional language :thumbsup:[/quote] ga enak ama yang gamau lol tapi terserah deh.. :d
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: rio thx for the pm... i will use it...:cool:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]i will use it...:cool:[/quote] off course you can :lol: feel free to use it :D
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

@rio can we make a competition for designing banner or siggy?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what kind of competition buddy maybe i can make it but i'm still learning here :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-07 13:49:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:06

[ 12 queries - 0.717 second ]
Privacy Policy