• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

crazydavinci
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hello all... :) allow me to introduce my self just call me joy, buitenzorgh, indonesia I'm no one but the least poster-promoter here :wallbash: sorry for not always being online.. thanks to bro rio for inviting me.. all, kindly pray for my brother.. we're having a terrible accident here... see u around guys, em off, need to go to the hospital.. :crybaby:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=crazydavinci]see u around guys, em off, need to go to the hospital.. :crybaby:[/quote] oh my god =( may god bless the best wishes for you brother =( i'm here for you =)
•BaguZharuman•™
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]yeah bradah you're our family right now[/quote] your welcome brad .:D [quote=crazydavinci]hello all... allow me to introduce my self just call me joy, buitenzorgh, indonesia I'm no one but the least poster-promoter here sorry for not always being online.. thanks to bro rio for inviting me.. all, kindly pray for my brother.. we're having a terrible accident here... see u around guys, em off, need to go to the hospital..[/quote] Prayed for by me it is hoped relatives of your brother get well soon bradaah.
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=•BaguZharuman•™]your welcome brad .:D[/quote] hey.. where have you been bradah ? :eh:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im back whats up bro baguz and my brdaha rio??how r u??? araca leave this grup right???
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh ohivnsuipo haha sorry for the late reply.. :D i love you in tagalog is: "mahal kita" mahal - love kita - you. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]whats up bro baguz and my brdaha rio??how r u???[/quote] i'm fine dude :cool: [quote=loelo]araca leave this grup right???[/quote] yeah =| so sad... =( [quote=japzy]oh ohivnsuipo haha sorry for the late reply.. :D[/quote] no problemo pal :D [quote=japzy]"mahal kita"[/quote] :lol: sankyoo pal :wow: hahaaa :lol: [quote=japzy]mahal - love kita - you. :D[/quote] so.. mahal kita is [b]love you[/b] =| [i]not including[/i] [b]i[/b] ? :rolleyes:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooh.. sumtyms in our language, we dont use subjects like i and so on for some sentences. mahal kita means ur saying this to a person so you dont have to include i anymore. btw I in tagalog is ako. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]wooh.. sumtyms in our language, we dont use subjects like i and so on for some sentences. mahal kita means ur saying this to a person so you dont have to include i anymore.[/quote] i see :D [quote=japzy]btw I in tagalog is ako. :D[/quote] :wow: sankyoo men :cool: anyway.. what about your school ? :eh:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

school?? actually in tagalog we use english words but the difference is the spelling. it can be skul or eskwela, paaralan.. haha so many styles of saying it. :D How about ur language? Can you tell me some unique or different words there? :D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all.. im back.. :cool:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]school?? actually in tagalog we use english words but the difference is the spelling. it can be skul or eskwela, paaralan.. haha so many styles of saying it. :D[/quote] nyah ~ :wallbash: :P :lol: no.. i mean your school ryt now :eh: what grade of senior high school you're ? [quote=japzy]unique or different words there? :D[/quote] mmmh =| :D :lol: [b]unique[/b] :D i'll search it later.. :lol: [quote=loelo]hello all.. im back.. :cool:[/quote] loelo :wow: where have you been :|
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: rio im so busy,prepare for become a "mahasiswa" [i]im so bad on english[/i] :lol: how do u do??
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my school? im at high school. a science high school :D
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei guys.. im going to invite some promoters to join us.. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]how do u do??[/quote] yeah.. same like me :cool: so busy right now :wallbash:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]im at high school. a science high school :D[/quote] same like me :cool: but i wanna gonna college ryt now :cool: [quote=japzy]ei guys.. im going to invite some promoters to join us.. :D[/quote] wah :O [b]GOOD JOB japhet [/b] =D:thumbsup: c'mon.. do your best as like a real [i]promoter[/i] :cool: [b]i already invite all promoter in indonesia[/b] :D :D:D=d
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wakokok.. its so hard to find promoters. most of them joined elite and class s or lay makers haha.. its hard to fine :) but i will still try.. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]wakokok.. its so hard to find promoters. most of them joined elite and class s or lay makers haha.. its hard to fine :) but i will still try.. :D[/quote] yeah.. i know it already =( but.. do your best pal :lol: where is others ? :ninja:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno.. :D haha ei guys i have my new lay in css sect!! Hope to see ur comments there!!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:48

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy