• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hehe...because malaysia regional forum only have 1 mod... now Malaysia have 3 mod... :D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

im back again just wanna said helo sir momod,, did u read my testi???
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello..... yap i read your testi.. but i forget i replay or not your testi. :wallbash::wallbash:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello..... yap i read your testi.. but i forget i replay or not your testi. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: no prob i know u so busy =) can i ask u about css??? i see u profile and thats cool :thumbsup: would u like to teach me sir???=)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im just using sir ephemeral layout.. i get permissions from sir ephemeral to edit css layout.. [url][i]http://theftalk.com/t41406-Autumn-Ellipsis....html[/i][/url]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-08-18 06:52:01)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooh,,, bad url sir,,,i cant opened
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh im so sorry :( [url]http://theftalk.com/t41406-Autumn-Ellipsis....html[/url]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bro afzul[/b] haloo all.. am i still accepted here.. cuz my rank is not promoter any more..??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i don't know my friends... rio said this group only for promoter and moderator... now i have problem...if i reject you i missing you :crybaby:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i think we should stop from looking at our ranks.. what important here is our friendship ;) But sad to say, i think im leaving the group for now :crybaby: maybe im going to leave ftalk for good. (maybe) i just want to have a simple life here. (maybe i will resign as a promoter) awts. but, i think thats what i like.. :crybaby: It looks like i really have to leave.. Good bye guys, gud luck more power to white protector.. [quote]u will still be my friends.. especially rio.. :D[/quote] i will miss u guys...

Last edited by japzy (2008-08-19 08:24:47)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh my god. :wallbash: Now this group missing 1 member... =( japzy i hope you not forget your family here.. take care my fiends... I'm still waiting you and rio come again... rio now i miss you...where are you now?.. :cry: rio come back now... :(
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>> [b]japzy[/b] you want to leave this group why..?? and resign as a promoter.. just like me?? :o maybe you've bored with promoter rank.. same with me too.. :crybaby: >>> [b]AFZULNIZAM[/b] yes bro.. i'm starting to miss him too :cry:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i hope rio come again...i'm very miss her... we here like for family...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes.. we have to wait for him.. and discuss about my status in WP..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yap i wanna suggestion about promoter and mod too... my suggestion is open this group for all not only for promoter and mod...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i agree with that.. but we will have to discuss this with other members first.. and we can get the decissions..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center] :crybaby: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/datadot/sorrysiggy.gif[/img] :crybaby: [/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ yap i wanna suggestion about promoter and mod too...[/quote] request granted :) [b]okay... kita buka buat UMUM[/b] :cool:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^teaaaa....mungkin lepas ni keluarga kita akan bertambah =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

iyah.. ntar kita bicarakan lewad conference masalah ini ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 9 queries - 0.770 second ]
Privacy Policy