• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ ok bro.. buat leader/moderator :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ ok thanks bro..i wanna off now see you again yah ;]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wait bro =D i mean this ava how about this .. :thumbsdown: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/20j3g3m.jpg[/img] [b]ok.. see you again tommorow[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-09-07 15:33:34)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D nice i change now :penguin::penguin:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm back guys... hho. any body there?! :eh:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here i am... =) hello ALL .. My Brother n My sista.. =) _________________ am sorry.. i have any problem with conection .. :crybaby: :crybaby: and i hope .. i come soon :penguin: and i can to star posting in here.. :crybaby:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^^[/b] huhuy.. are you in here now..??
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/killerguy999/wpanimate.gif[/img] siggy nie leh ke

Last edited by RedInfinityWorld (2008-09-08 07:35:21)

kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://www.indowebster.web.id/images/smilies/bolakbalik.gif[/img][/align] hellooww all.... I am Back from my sacofagus.... :D why speak english now???
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

askum... hello all wp =)
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

see that siggy....
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RedInfinityWorld]askum... hello all wp =)[/quote] waalaikumsalam... hai how are you??? [quote=RedInfinityWorld]see that siggy....[/quote] siggi of what???
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/killerguy999/wpanimate.gif[/img] siggy nie lah
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D singgy apa tu? macam rumah kena bom je :lol:
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jd tak ok ke...aku try aja tu
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hm...kau guna teknik lukis ke...kenapa x guna teknik 3d baru real sikit...
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aku mls nak 3d nie...huhuhu...jd macam na ok ke juga tu...tu flash lah
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oklah jugak...kau gunalah dulu yang mana ada... nanti bila aku free kita discuss balik...coz aku kena online sekejap je ni..
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oklah jugak...kau gunalah dulu yang mana ada... nanti bila aku free kita discuss balik...coz aku kena online sekejap je ni..[/quote] hahaha,,,,,tgk lah...aku guna ke tak..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh God I can`t catch up. =D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 10 queries - 0.825 second ]
Privacy Policy