• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahaha......how are you today?hi all i come back.....sorry so I'm busy today[/quote] im pretty fine ^^, hmm it seems ur uber busy in the forum 2day :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=-NiK-]im pretty fine ^^, hmm it seems ur uber busy in the forum 2day :P[/quote] =D yah i so busy...how you know that?you follow me yah =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-04 09:39:51)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ haha no em not following u =D i just thought of being a mod. i know it's very busy :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ haha no em not following u =D i just thought of being a mod. i know it's very busy :eh:[/quote] o.....waaa i saw your status.i think you offline. :wallbash: welcome back =D [b]edited[/b] oh offline again

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-04 10:04:32)

aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just droppin' by
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]traNzisTa[/b] hha! yeah, this group is just awesome.. love it! :lol: btw, how are u sist? long time no c.. :wallbash: [b]-NiK-[/b] sure, u can call me cupu if u want to.. hha. btw, i dunno where's every body at... but, I think they're hiding behind you ! c dat ?! lulz.. [b]NIZAMMz[/b] hha! u fall in love, huh? how cool! :lol: go get her bro! come on! ;):thumbsup: [b]aqunuti[/b] welcome back sist... how are you? fine? hope so! [spoiler]masalah si'doi biarin aja sist.. o.k? janggan d'ambil hati iap... :):thumbsup:[/spoiler]

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-10-04 18:56:02)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]sure, u can call me cupu if u want to.. hha.btw, i dunno where's every body at...but, I think they're hiding behind you !c dat ?! lulz..[/quote] oh okay broe ^^ i'll just call u broe ^_____^ [quote=aqunuti]just droppin' by[/quote] hi :) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]o.....waaa i saw your status.i think you offline. welcome back editedoh offline again[/quote] hoho... hmm so when i go out of this forum even i don't log-out, it means i was log out :O now my question has answered ! @ WP heyyah my co- WP members ^^ good mownin ^^ ( it's olredi 11:54 am hir in the phils.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi my family how are you today?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ were okay.. haha it seems they're hiding somewer =D
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]traNzisTa hha! yeah, this group is just awesome.. love it! :lol: btw, how are u sist? long time no c.. :wallbash:[/quote] so good lately :D where hav yeu been? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi my family how are you today?[/quote] hi daddy =D =D [quote=-NiK-]^ were okay.. haha it seems they're hiding somewer =D[/quote] i'm not hiding :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]hha! u fall in love, huh? how cool! :lol: go get her bro! come on[/quote] =D=D hey what you think of me bro....i still single :wallbash: =D [quote=-NiK-]^ were okay.. haha it seems they're hiding somewer =D[/quote] who hiding..tell me :paranoid: [quote=traNzisTa]hi daddy =D =D[/quote] hay tante,don't call me daddy =D :P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]who hiding..tell me[/quote] hmm i thought they're hiding :/ maybe they just busy ^^ [quote=nizam]hey what you think of me bro....i still single[/quote] hoho hus dat daddy? :P haha ^^ gudnyt my WP family, it's already 8:53 pm hir.. gonna sleep at 9:00 pm... hmm daddy(nizam) u luk so busy 2day huh ... :penguin:

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-05 08:46:04)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hoho hus dat daddy? haha ^^ gudnyt my WP family, it's already 8:53 pm hir.. gonna sleep at 9:00 pm... hmm daddy(nizam) u luk so busy 2day huh[/quote] :crybaby: Don't call me daddy.if you call me daddy, i call you mummy =D=D good night...Sweet dreams my princes... :P

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-05 10:54:59)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^^[/b] huahuahuahuahu... oh my GOD... I can't stop laughin' bro... huahuahuha... wait :| what was that? mummy? OMGGGGGGGG huahuahuahuah..... :lol::lol::lol::lol: u're funny dude! once again! Gud luck!
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hay tante,don't call me daddy =D :P[/quote] eeuuuww hate that nick [b](tante)[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: Don't call me daddy.if you call me daddy, i call you mummy =D=D[/quote] yaa, yu wish sir [quote=CoWoCuPu]huahuahuahuahu... oh my GOD... I can't stop laughin' bro...[/quote] same with me dude :lol: :lol: wp hav a daddy an a mummy =D :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]huahuahuha... wait :| what was that? mummy? OMGGGGGGGG huahuahuahuah....[/quote] =D=D i just kidding bro..... [quote=CoWoCuPu]u're funny dude! once again! Gud luck![/quote] [b]Gud luck![/b]??good luck for what? :eh: [quote=traNzisTa]eeuuuww hate that nick (tante)[/quote] haha =D ok i call you [b]mbak[/b] =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=traNzisTa]same with me dude :lol: :lol: wp hav a daddy an a mummy[/quote] haha wp not have any daddy or mummy :wallbash: :P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: Don't call me daddy.if you call me daddy, i call you mummy =D=D good night...Sweet dreams my princes... :P[/quote] wee tenxx my daddy =D hahaha mummy xD so scary ^^, [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha wp not have any daddy or mummy :wallbash: :P[/quote] haha then we need a mommy and a daddy! eww xD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]haha then we need a mommy and a daddy! eww xD[/quote] you wanna one mommy and one daddy right?... =D did you see [b]cowocupu [/b] ? he is daddy.... =D but i don't who mommy.. :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ we can hav tranzista for the mummy =D (lol no offense) :wallbash: my cp cable is going abnormal! i hate it :disgust: i can't upload our pics and my fansayns :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ we can hav tranzista for the mummy =D (lol no offense)[/quote] wah that good....now we have mommy and daddy =D [quote=-NiK-]:wallbash: my cp cable is going abnormal! i hate it :disgust: i can't upload our pics and my fansayns :crybaby:[/quote] oh..... :( call costumer service :lol::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 9 queries - 0.564 second ]
Privacy Policy