• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=CoWoCuPu]Go get her nizzaaammm.... :lol:[/quote] who that girls :rolleyes::rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ ow hai :) wahahahhaha guess what :paranoid: wakaakakakakak i [s]loev[/s] him! muwahahhahaha eniweizz, my comp start acting crazy yesterday so i'm absent. i [b]miss[/b] this group =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ ow hai :) wahahahhaha guess what :paranoid: wakaakakakakak i loev him! muwahahhahaha eniweizz, my comp start acting crazy yesterday so i'm absent.[/quote] =D=D that why i saw you not offline.im so miss you :paranoid::paranoid:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeh, miss yah too ^^ i miss all of you :) sembreak is neaaaarrrr! yippy! but the ptest is much nearer :doubt:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ yeh, miss yah too ^^ i miss all of you :) sembreak is neaaaarrrr! yippy! but the ptest is much nearer[/quote] =D=D why on my repu?i know you just kidding =D anyway where another people :paranoid:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ many repus ;) so cool :cool: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why on my repu?i know you just kidding =D[/quote] no im serious on that day so i say sorry to you. you know if im not serious then i'll tag there that it was just a joke =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ many repus ;) so cool :cool:[/quote] =D=D repu system error [quote=-NiK-]no im serious on that day so i say sorry to you. you know if im not serious then i'll tag there that it was just a joke[/quote] ok2.no problem......how are you today?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok2.no problem......how are you today?[/quote] me? im very happy =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]me? im very happy =)[/quote] wah good.so silent here :wallbash:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]ALL[/b][/color] sorry guy's, but I have to leave this group cause of some reason that I can't tell you what it is.. be nice and thank you for everything.. I will be back ASAP ;):thumbsup: Leader position goes to sir Nizam..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok bro.thanks for joining wp group. see you around. have a nice day :wallbash:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wait a moment my fren,, :penguin: how are you to day my brother :D.. :arrow: AFZULNIZAM
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aqunuti]how are you to day my brother :D.. :arrow: AFZULNIZAM[/quote] hai long time not see you. im fine...how about you?
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine...how about you?[/quote] yupz i`ll be fine.. hu`uh.. hehehe.. ur primary is qute.. :lol::thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aqunuti]ur primary is qute..[/quote] you mean avatar =D=D=D its me when i 3 years old.. :wallbash: but now i already old :wallbash:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you mean avatar =D=D=D its me when i 3 years old.. :wallbash: but now i already old :wallbash:[/quote] uupz,,!! am sorry,, avatar,,hehehe,, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: hah? 3,,, :lol: ;]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aqunuti]hah? 3,,,[/quote] =D=D your siggy also cute. :o opsss sorry not siggy.girl in siggy. =D its so cute and beautiful =D:thumbsup:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o opsss sorry not siggy.girl in siggy. =D its so cute and beautiful =D:thumbsup:[/quote] :lol: :lol:.. thx ... but now i already old n ugly... :wallbash: :wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aqunuti]but now i already old n ugly...[/quote] oh really.how old are you?
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yupz really,, 17.. hehehehehehe.. ;) ur siggy caracteristic,, :lol: :wallbash: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:31

[ 9 queries - 0.452 second ]
Privacy Policy