• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

elow ate bel..whatz poppin...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^yoh popcorn.haha., wazzup homey?im here chillin,relaxin...smelling yoh. gangstah[/b]:cool::cool::cool: :lol:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

popcorn yah yah..ehehe yoh mah leader my holynest/godnest...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yoh yoh popcorn, coz Lord Byrone shizzle on the drizzle will be absent for four days so that homey passed teh leadership to me[/b]. :wasted::wasted::wasted: [b]btw popcorn,if you wanna add songs to our playlist you may ask me.,il add it to our playlist.[/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok so u call me popcorn y? add.. she got no money in the bank-swizz beats..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]ok so u call me popcorn y?[/quote] [b]coz you like to pop.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=ketah23]add.. she got no money in the bank-swizz beats..[/quote] [b]done.[/b]=):thumbsup:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-05 06:17:24)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]coz you like to pop.:lol::lol:[/quote] okie may i col u icecream ehe... [quote=As cicatrizes]done.=):thumbsup:[/quote] tnx...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]okie may i col u icecream ehe...[/quote] [b]why ice cream?[/b]:paranoid: [quote=ketah23]tnx...[/quote] [b]i will also put screamo songs there.,hahahaha.,but i will put them at the end.,hehe[/b]:D
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why ice cream?:paranoid:[/quote] coz ur white and u look like a vanilla icecream ehe... [quote=As cicatrizes]i will also put screamo songs there.,hahahaha.,but i will put them at the end.,hehe:D[/quote] really ehe cool,.,
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]coz ur white and u look like a vanilla icecream ehe...[/quote] [b]but im not white.,wahahaha., what does a vanilla ice cream look like?[/b]:paranoid:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but im not white.,wahahaha., what does a vanilla ice cream look like?:paranoid:[/quote] ehe nevermind my ate bel.... what r u doing know?..have you eaten?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i am eating in front of mi PC.hehe.., its raining here. how about there?[/b] :paranoid:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

itz not raining here i will juzt eat wait...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay.,eat well bunso.[/b]:D:D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hilo.. knock knock....... anybody home?[/b][/color] :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]come in. feel at home[/b]:lol: [hr] [b]edited:im sleepy.,so il be off now. good night WP.see yah tomorrow.[/b]:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-05 08:17:50)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww.....sleepy olredi? :| ....ukie.... :doubt: gudnyt sis bel :rolleyes: ......hir i am........all alone agen.... :cry: ......wakaka...........drama mode?! :lol:[/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-05 08:29:31)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hey im back.lulz.hehe[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ :o wowww......u'r teh new leader of WP sis idol? ayieeee.........burger burger burger :eh: .......wakaka......cnt sleep sis bel?[/b][/color] :P
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

em back..ate bel..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:42

[ 9 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy