• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ that's what I'm talking about granny, you should always take your medicine. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]hey grandpa.,gotta sign out. [/b]:D [b]see yah later.[/b]=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

alright, see yah.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai all.... i miss someone but i don't know how to do. :wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's her i think.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hm....maybe :rolleyes:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ correct me if I'm wrong bwt, is that someone is Bel? :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]^ correct me if I'm wrong bwt, is that someone is Bel? :lol:[/quote] shss...........dont let she know...because she not love me anymore :crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]shss...........dont let she know...because she not love me anymore :crybaby:[/quote] Common Nizam, what made you think that way?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

because she always said i have too many girls.but i only have one. :wallbash: look this siggy from her [b]blah[/b]..you dont care anyway :lol: [b]blah[/b] : she wanna i go from her :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-09 23:04:56)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I think she's only Kidding bro.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe. :( my friend i need to go now... =) see u again yah... thanks for your opinion..... :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Don't mention it. I hope you can fix your problem as soon as possible, If their is. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Harluu WP.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:[b] I think someone is being dramatic today.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee......yah sis bel....someone is... :lol: ...sis bel, i think ur pamangkin has a problem...[/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]...sis bel, i think ur pamangkin has a problem...[/quote] [b]what is her problem?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l pm u......[/b][/color] :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay,i will wait. i am kinda tensed.[/b]:paranoid:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good afteroon wp good afternoon to all[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ fansayns for some mems :) [b]Ate bel[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_607910816l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_258982869l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_333796185l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_190941961l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]tranzista[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_302601720l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] hope u appreciate it ^^, imma make some other members soon.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-10 02:13:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:22

[ 9 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy