• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^i'm OL sis nik[/b]:D:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ hay sizley ^^, hehe i wanna share u a quote. it makes me say :o [quote]Isipin mo na lang na ikaw abg huling pahina ng coloring book niya. Makukulayan ka, maghintay ka lang. Pudpod na ang crayola niyapagdating sayo, pero sigurado ka naman na hindi na siya lalampas sa mga guhit mo at wala ng next pagepagkatapos mo.[/quote] [quote]Ui, mahal mo ba siya? Oo o hindi? Ang totoo, hindi ko intensyon na tanungin ka sa nararamdaman mo. Gusto kong maisip mo kung sino ang taong mahal mo. Psych lang yan, wala akong binanggit na pangalan pero naisip mo siya di ba?[/quote] [quote]Sabi nila gago ako. Kasi daw ikaw ang mahal ko! Nasasaktan na raw, sige pa rin ako. Madami pa daw iba, lumingon lang ako,Tama sila. Madami pa nga diyan. Kaso may problema. MAHAL KO BA SILA?[/quote] =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ i dont understand sis.[/b]:lol: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i cannot find english quotes. imma find one later. im more on tagalog quotes.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^it's kinda confusing.[/b]:lol: [b]i dont get it. sorry sis but my IQ is not high.[/b]:lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ :lol: Rofl siz bel :lol: du u nid a shortcut? :lol: :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wahaha shortcut is bad for me. :wasted: sorry sis but i dont know why i dont get it. :lol: maybe you can explain it to me.[/b]:eh::eh::eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waah hehe siz maybe u can understand stories? ;) [quote]1 day friendship and love met. LOVE: why do you exist if I already exist? FRIENDSHIP: [smiled.] to put a smile where you leave tears. LOVE: well if that’s what you do, how come there are still many people crying? FRIENDSHIP: it’s my fault. Instead of doing my job, I sometimes end up doing yours.[/quote] [quote]CHILD: what’s the feeling of being in love? ADULT: it’s like going to a theme park and riding all the rides you want! CHILD: so it will make you dizzy and vomit? ADULT: no, it’s like going to a candy store and having to eat all the sweets you want. CHILD: so it will make your tooth hurt? ADULT: no, it’s like so fast with nothing boggling your mind! CHILD: so it will bruise you and leave you a scar once you trip and fall?[/quote] [quote]He told me I was everything he ever wanted. We’ve been together for some years; I was thinking that it would forever be ‘US’. Then a day came when he alleged me of having another guy. He broke up with me because of that. The next day, I saw him with one of my friends before, they were kissing. I heard a person who passed by saying, “They were together for a year.” Tears rolled down my cheeks. He broke up with me for her. And I felt so dumb. The way he told sweet stuffs. Now I realized, no matter how sweet their words may be, BOYS will always be BOYS!![/quote] [quote]There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. She hated everyone except her boyfriend. One day, the girl said that if she could only see the world, she’ll marry her bf. One day, someone donated EYES to her and then she saw everything including her bf. Her bf asked her; “now that you can see, will you marry me?” the girl was shocked when she saw that her bf is also blind. She refused to marry him. Her bf walked away with tears and said, “Just take care of my eyes.”[/quote] [quote]There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. She hated everyone except her boyfriend. One day, the girl said that if she could only see the world, she’ll marry her bf. One day, someone donated EYES to her and then she saw everything including her bf. Her bf asked her; “now that you can see, will you marry me?” the girl was shocked when she saw that her bf is also blind. She refused to marry him. Her bf walked away with tears and said, “Just take care of my eyes.”[/quote] [quote]A man was in love with an ugly girl. His friend asked him, “why her?” the man replied immediately, “if only you can borrow my eyes, then you’ll see how beautiful she is.”[/quote] [quote]There’s a girl who changed the bad boy image of her bf. The guy changed coz he love his GF very much. The girl is planning to break him up, coz she believes that he is still a bad boy. 1 day her bf got in trouble. His enemy came back for revenge at him. The girl is waiting for him, to say that she wants to break up with him. Until her schoolmate said, “your BF got in trouble and sad to say, he died coz he loves you very much. He never attempted to fight coz he is scared that you will be angry when he’ll fight again.”[/quote] hope u understand it :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah i understand. actually those are qoutes i dont like. Why? coz it's kinda negative for me.[/b]:cool:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ow okay =| gud aftie wp. it's tym to study =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^go and study sis nik. so that you can graduate asap.[/b]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

honeyyyyyyyyyy where are you...? im coming :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]honeyyyyyyyyyy where are you...? im coming :penguin::penguin:[/quote] :o:o [b]im here baby. [/b]:P:P:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:o:o im here baby. :P:P:P:P:P[/quote] =D=D i miss you baby. this flower for you :rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D i miss you baby. this flower for you :rose:[/quote] [b]i miss you too. :wow: this :penguin: for you.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]this :penguin: for you.=D=D[/quote] :o:o why you give me :penguin: i don't know where i must put this penguin.. :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o why you give me :penguin:[/quote] [b]because its cute.[/b]:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i don't know where i must put this penguin.. :wallbash:[/quote] [b]put it in our bedroom.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because its cute.:P:P[/quote] yah this penguin cute like you [quote=As cicatrizes]put it in our bedroom.=D=D[/quote] cant...because this penguin always run.... :wallbash: i cant sleep...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah this penguin cute like you[/quote] [b]wahhahaha., but im not cute baby.[/b] :redface::redface: :rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]cant...because this penguin always run.... :wallbash: i cant sleep...[/quote] [b]i dont care. i want it in our bedroom.[/b]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahhahaha., but im not cute baby. :redface::redface: :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] i dont care....if you not cute, i still love you.. [quote=As cicatrizes]i dont care. i want it in our bedroom.=D=D=D[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: o baby :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:23

[ 9 queries - 0.438 second ]
Privacy Policy