• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^wuahaha......pati ikaw rin sis she.... :o ala ka na ring gender?! :o[/quote] nyahaha....nakkairita kc :lol: alisin mo na rin yan!! :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

haiaaa my sizley! gud aftie ^^, [b]I'm on the top 12 list in the class[/b]! hehe I'm on the last :P, I'm only [b]Top 10[/b] cheers for my sweet victory ^^,
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good evening wp,good evening all and good evening honey :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hello bunso., congratulations for your achievement., WP is happy for you. :D:D:D:D btw,what kabute ranger would you like to be?[/b]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]good evening wp,good evening all and good evening honey :penguin:[/quote] [b]evening? :paranoid: but it's only afternoon here baby.[/b]:cool:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 01:21:53)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]good evening wp,good evening all and good evening honey :penguin:[/quote] kuya nizam ^^, hailloo and gud eve 2 u ^__________^ [quote=As cicatrizes]^hello bunso., congratulations for your achievement., WP is happy for you. :D:D:D:D btw,what kabute ranger would you like to be?:lol:[/quote] wow ate bel tnx 4 congratulating mee :) i want 2 b a pink kabute :lol: ranger :)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]evening? :paranoid: but it's only afternoon here baby.:cool:[/quote] :o:o Oh really :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=-NiK-]kuya nizam ^^, hailloo and gud eve 2 u ^__________^[/quote] hai nik how are u today?

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-14 01:34:44)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]wow ate bel tnx 4 congratulating mee :) i want 2 b a pink kabute :lol: ranger :)[/quote] [b]haha.,okay okay.,just change your caption into [u]pink mushroom[/u]:lol::lol: i will make you a pink mushroom protector siggie. but if you dont like,that's okay.,so what do you think?. [/b]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o Oh really :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [b]haha., really. :P:P:P btw baby.,you wanna join our mushroom protector invasion?[/b]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]mushroom protector invasion?:lol:[/quote] :o:o mushroom protector??? =D=D=D=D where?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]just look at our siggie and caption baby. :lol::lol: you choose what color of mushroom you are.[/b]:lol::lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,okay okay.,just change your caption into pink mushroom:lol::lol: i will make you a pink mushroom protector siggie. but if you dont like,that's okay.,so what do you think?. :D[/quote] no i like to hve a pink mushroom siggy :D okey i'll change it now ^_^ tnx ate bel :rose:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]just look at our siggie and caption baby. :lol::lol: you choose what color of mushroom you are[/quote] =D=D=D i would like red color :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]no i like to hve a pink mushroom siggy :D okey i'll change it now ^_^ tnx ate bel :rose:[/quote] [b]is this siggie okay?[/b]:D [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2zz0uj4.jpg[/img] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D=D i would like red color :wallbash:[/quote] [b]wakaka~~okay baby.,but make your own siggie.[/b]=D=D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai nik how are u today?[/quote] I'm okay kuya nizam ^^, @ WP imma add some songs 2 my playlist and change some things in my blog.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakaka~~okay baby.,but make your own siggie.=D=D=D[/quote] ok no problem....
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok no problem....[/quote] [b]love you baby. [/b]:P:P:P:P:P:P [b]btw,how much does it cost everytime you send me a message? :paranoid: coz here,it costs 15 pesos for me to send you a text message.[/b]:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]is this siggie okay?:D[/quote] it's ok na siz ^^, imma use it ^_^
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: nakz.......love is in the ayer-ay-ayer.... :lol: ....imma logout mushrooms....... got something important to do..... be right back later.... :eh: go go go mushroom protectors!!!!![/b][/color] =D=D=D=D:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-14 02:10:39)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]love you baby. :P:P:P:P:P:P btw,how much does it cost everytime you send me a message? :paranoid: coz here,it costs 15 pesos for me to send you a text message[/quote] only RM 0.20 :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]it's ok na siz ^^, imma use it ^_^[/quote] [b]wenkz.. :P okay[/b] [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: nakz.......love is in the ayer-ay-ayer.... :lol:[/quote] [b]huh?i cant smell it. where?[/b]:lol: [hr] [b]ALL:offline.,see yah later.[/b]:penguin:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wenkz.. :P okay[/quote] luls tnx agen sizzie :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy