• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]only RM 0.20 :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]dats .20 cents?cheap. :wasted: here,its kinda expensive. [/b]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]here,its kinda expensive[/quote] =D=D u must live in malaysia =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wahaha., i will.,in a few years. :lol: but i dont have a house there honey.[/b]:paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill buy 1 house here.we can live there =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay so that you can cook for me.[/b]=D=D=D :P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^okay so that you can cook for me.=D=D=D[/quote] no we can make something special :paranoid::thumbsup::thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^something special? :rolleyes::rolleyes: like what?[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^something special? :rolleyes::rolleyes: like what?[/quote] :paranoid::paranoid: cant tell you coz you still young [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/bad.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^haha! what is this icon--->>[/b] [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/bad.gif[/img] [b]so when you gonna tell me?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^haha! what is this icon--->> so when you gonna tell me?[/quote] i can tell you when you marry with me [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/v.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^haha! can't. im only 19.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^haha! can't. im only 19.:P:P:P:P:P:P[/quote] ill wait you [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] hey baby lets go to ftm
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^dont wanna go there., :P:P:P dont like elyas anymore.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi all wp how are u :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hi there mushrooms =D=D=D i'm back!!![/b][/color] =D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^dont wanna go there., :P:P:P dont like elyas anymore.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] dont worry.....lyas only joking [quote=vhoenix]hi all wp how are u[/quote] hai..im fine..how about you?
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai..im fine..how about you?[/quote] so bad :wallbash: i still busy for exam :smoke:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vhoenix]hi all wp how are u :eh:[/quote] [b]hi vho. how are you?long time no talk with you.[/b] :eh: [quote=zyrax86]hi there mushrooms =D=D=D i'm back!!! =D=D=D[/quote] [b]hello purple protector.[/b]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]dont worry.....lyas only joking[/quote] [b]i dont care if he's joking,im still angry at him.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vhoenix]so bad :wallbash: i still busy for exam[/quote] oh really.....good luck [quote=As cicatrizes]i dont care if he's joking,im still angry at him.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] its up to you but you still have i right...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-14 05:06:41)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: ayieee......i'm very hyper today.. =D i'm rili hapi w/ our group.... =):thumbsup: i'm rili glad that i joined this group.... :lol: -------------------------------------------------------------------- hello bro vhoenix & mod nizam...[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy