• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^woww :o teh leader is now online.... :eh: hi 2 u sis bel.... :D:thumbsup: how's ur sleep? lolz.....yep, mr. founder is a mushroom i think.....[/b][/color] :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^woww :o teh leader is now online.... :eh: hi 2 u sis bel.... :D:thumbsup: how's ur sleep?[/quote] [b]it was wet. :lol: coz i forgot toclose the windows and it rained very hard here. :retard::retard: when i woke up, mi comforter was very wet. [/b]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]lolz.....yep, mr. founder is a mushroom i think..... :/[/quote] [b]yap,so we call him mr.mushroom from now on.[/b]=) :lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it was wet. :lol: coz i forgot toclose the windows and it rained very hard here. :retard::retard: when i woke up, mi comforter was very wet. :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakaka.... :lol::lol::lol: ayieee....so nxt tym dnt 4get 2 close ur windows..... [/b][/color] :P:P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]yap,so we call him mr.mushroom from now on.=) :lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]oh yeahh :lol::lol::lol: mr. >>>>>>>>>> [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/14tyj9v.jpg[/img] [/b][/color] :lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wakaka.... :lol::lol::lol: ayieee....so nxt tym dnt 4get 2 close ur windows..... :P:P:P[/quote] [b]actually i was kinda half-asleep when the rain was very hard. but i was to lazy to get up and close it.[/b] :lol: [quote=zyrax86]oh yeahh :lol::lol::lol: mr. >>>>>>>>>> [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/14tyj9v.jpg[/img] :lol::lol:[/quote] [b]hahaha. this one suits him--->> coz it's white.[/b] :lol:[img]http://sk1.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/5c76a2e7c42ec080[/img]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww..... =D:thumbsup: i agree....a white mushroom..... =) coz he's teh founder of white protector... :eh: :lol::lol::lol::lol: ayieeee......teh other mushrooms r happy.... [img]http://i3.tinypic.com/8g3rk8j.jpg[/img][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/6owtvl2.jpg[/img] :lol::lol::lol::lol: ayieee......mr.founder might get mad coz we're calling him "mushroom".....[/b][/color] :lol::lol: :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^awww..... =D:thumbsup: i agree....a white mushroom..... =) coz he's teh founder of white protector... :eh:[/quote] [b]hahahaha., yep., white mushroom protector.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]ayieeee......teh other mushrooms r happy.... [img]http://i3.tinypic.com/8g3rk8j.jpg[/img][/quote] [b]wow.,hahaha!! many mushrooms! i think that's us. :lol: im the one jumping up and down! hahaha[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]ayieee......mr.founder might get mad coz we're calling him "mushroom".....[/quote] [b]he won't coz i think he's offline already.[/b]=D=D=D [hr] [b] i wanna be the green mushroom protector., and you'll be the purple mushroom protector. :lol: my fave is white but since it suits our founder much better.,il settle for green.[/b] :lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 20:26:27)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to all hapi bday to our co member kuya ammar sayang d ko naabutan si mr mushroom[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hapi bday to our co member kuya ammar[/quote] [b]wow!!1 :O:O happy birthday ammar. :D:D here's a cake for you btw.(with a special delivery boy) =D=D[/b] [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/footbolPrincess/happybirthdaymanandcake.jpg[/img] [quote=Lhyrickz]sayang d ko naabutan si mr mushroom :wallbash: :wallbash: :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b]mr. white mushroom.[/b]=) :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita out muna aq punta aq net cafe bgal ng net dito sa bhay[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wow.,hahaha!! many mushrooms! i think that's us. :lol: im the one jumping up and down! hahaha:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wahaha :lol::thumbsup: cute little mushrooms :D:thumbsup: [/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]he won't coz i think he's offline already.=D=D=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]awww......ayieee.....i see......buti na lng.... :eh: =D=D=D=D [/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]i wanna be the green mushroom protector., and you'll be the purple mushroom protector. :lol: my fave is white but since it suits our founder much better.,il settle for green. :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakaka........great idea :idea::idea: weee!! i'm a purple mushroom protector.... [/b][/color] =D=D:thumbsup: [quote=Lhyrickz]good morning wp good morning to all hapi bday to our co member kuya ammar sayang d ko naabutan si mr mushroom :wallbash: :wallbash: :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]hilo there zyrickz :D:thumbsup: hw bout u? wat kind of mushroom protector r u? wat color? :lol: ------------------------------------------------------------- awww.......is it his bday? hpi bday 2 u bro ammar!!! :D:D:D ------------------------------------------------------------- @ bel: holycrap!!! :o:o watta cake!! =D=D=D:thumbsup: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-13 20:56:27)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]color blue or yellow,,either of the two[/b] :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]punta aq net cafe bgal ng net dito sa bhay[/quote] [b]okay okay.,im OL this whole day.[/b]:wasted: [quote=zyrax86]wahaha :lol::thumbsup: cute little mushrooms :D:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]because all WP are cute.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol: [quote=zyrax86]hilo there zyrickz :D:thumbsup: hw bout u? wat kind of mushroom protector r u? wat color? :lol:[/quote] [b]i think she will be the blue mushroom protector.[/b] =D=D [b]lol, reminds me of power rangers. It's morphin time![/b]:lol: [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/dodgertori/power_rangers_spd.jpg[/img] [quote=zyrax86]@ bel: holycrap!!! :o:o watta cake!! =D=D=D:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]you want that [s] (delivery boy)[/s]cake too?[/b]=D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 20:59:14)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ lhyrickz: wahaha.....ayieee....... blue or yellow? :lol: choose now.... :eh: u lyk blue? :cool::thumbsup: @bel: wakakaka :lol::lol::lol: go go power rangers.......a este......kabute rangers.... =D=D:thumbsup: uhmmm...... :O i want a slice of that cake.... =D i'm hungry :drool::drool::drool: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-13 21:11:28)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think yellow suits lhyrickz much better.[/b][img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m201/TourtillottC/yellow.jpg[/img]=D=D [quote=zyrax86]@bel: wakakaka :lol::lol::lol: go go power rangers.......a este......kabute rangers.... =D[/quote] [b]nyahahahaha!!! that's right.,kabute rangers, it's morphin time![/b]=D=D=D [b]destroy the enemy![/b] [quote=zyrax86]uhmmm...... :O i want a slice of that cake.... =D i'm hungry :drool::drool::drool:[/quote] [b]oh,i dont have a cake right now.,but i have cookies here.[/b]:lol: [b]want some?it's chocolate chip.[/b]:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 21:26:52)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: awww....ukie... :D:thumbsup: lhyrickz wil b teh yellow one... :eh::thumbsup: ayieee.....ukie....gimme some.... :drool::drool: but i also want a piece of the cake of that delivery boy.... =D:thumbsup: hey, sis bel.......like my siggy?..... :eh: lolz.... it's morphin time!!!!! [/b][/color] =D=D=D=D:thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hhahaha., i will make a green mushroom protector siggie also.[/b]=D=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita y dont we change our caption to the color of our mushroom and about our siggy same also but i dont know how to make a siggy[/b]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

knock..knock... im beck :wow: hello ladies :cool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hello to you good day[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: ayieeee..... ukie... =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: go mushroom protectors!!! =D=D=D @ lhyrickz: ayieee.....good idea zyrickz.......let's change each of our caption into our mushroom color.... :eh: =D:thumbsup: @ loelo: hi there lulu.... :D:thumbsup: wat mushroom color r u?[/b][/color] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 10 queries - 0.442 second ]
Privacy Policy