• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: ok let go to sleep :([/quote] [b]okay, =D you--->> [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/28.gif[/img] me--->>>[/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/28.gif[/img] :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay, =D you--->> me--->>>[/quote] ------->me :paranoid: ---------->you [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/28.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]------->me :paranoid: ---------->you[/quote] [b]me--->>[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif[/img] you--->>.[/b] :paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]me--->> you--->>. :paranoid:[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: hey baby..why u wake up...let sleep again...don't wake up okay... :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash: hey baby..why u wake up...let sleep again...don't wake up okay... :paranoid:[/quote] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif[/img][b] I wake up because i think you will leave me if i sleep.[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]I wake up because i think you will leave me if i sleep.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] :retard: how you know baby :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:retard: how you know baby :wallbash:[/quote] [b]i just know honey. That's why if we sleep i will hug you tight so that you cannot leave me.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i just know honey. That's why if we sleep i will hug you tight so that you cannot leave me.[/quote] :o:o shsss..........dont tell anyone about this... :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o shsss..........dont tell anyone about this... :paranoid:[/quote] [b]hahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol: i will tell everyone about this.[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol: i will tell everyone about this.[/quote] oh don't make they h****y =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh don't make they h****y =D[/quote] [b]what's h****y?[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]what's h****y?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] cant tell you :P:P baby i wanna offline..see u again yah :kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]cant tell you :P:P baby i wanna offline..see u again yah :kiss:[/quote] [b]hungry?[/b]:lol: [b]okay baby. i wll also be offline later.[/b]=) [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/fjpc9s.jpg[/img] [b]welcome here Big Baby Boy [/b]:P:P:P:P [b]btw,i was wondering why newbies are the ones mostly joining here.:wasted::wasted: I keep rejecting them [/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-11 09:35:04)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay baby. i wll also be offline later.=)[/quote] wah i know that image =D=D ok bye..... [b]offline status[/b] :norose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wah i know that image =D=D[/quote] [b]hahaha.,sorry baby,i borrowed it from you. :P:P:P:P ALL: i will put the requirements for a member to join WP. Please feel free to PM me if there are any changes or disagreements to these. Its much better so that newbies will know that they cannot be accepted unless they have a minimum of 1000 posts or has a promoter rank.[/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hello there.. ezam and bel.. i missed both of you really hard[/b] :P can i join here.. but i will only online for approximatly 15 minutes =D =D =D

Last edited by ago (2008-11-11 09:42:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]hello there.. ezam and bel.. i missed both of you really hard :P[/quote] [b] you're on a hiatus big baby boy?[/b]:rolleyes: [quote=ago]can i join here.. but i will only online for approximatly 15 minutes =D =D =D Last edited by ago (Today 14:42:05)[/quote] [b]oh,that's fast.[/b]:wasted:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]you're on a hiatus big baby boy?:rolleyes:[/quote] what is hiatus?? sorry i don't understand.. can you tell me the meaning =D :thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]oh,that's fast[/quote] yes.. 10 minutes again i will offline.. how about you?? :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]what is hiatus?? sorry i don't understand.. can you tell me the meaning =D :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]hiatus- its like you are gone/absent for a certain period of time.[/b]:D [quote=ago]yes.. 10 minutes again i will offline.. how about you?? :eh:[/quote] [b]10 more minutes also. :wallbash: i hate this night. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hiatus- its like you are gone/absent for a certain period of time.:D[/quote] no.. i'm busy these days, that's why i'm not often online here :D [quote=As cicatrizes]10 more minutes also. :wallbash: i hate this night. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] why you hate this night?? this night is really wonderfull.. there a moonlight in the sky.. and maybe will full moon tonight in indonesia :D :rose::rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy