• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^wakakaka~~ [color=red]REPORTED[/color][/b]=D=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

i dont care because the leader is my wife
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wew., where's the leader? :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :lol: good night my love. i will sleep now.,i love you very much.[/b]:wow::wow::wow: [hr] [b]good night my WP family[/b]:D [b]*edited:baby, i think da Buckz is cowocupu. :lol: i just think coz they post the same.,i mean,the way they post.,and the words they use.[/b] :lol: [b] anyway.,good night again my love.,[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 08:19:36)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i think da Buckz is cowocupu[/quote] ok i check....g night baby
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nite all blackmushroom here :wallbash: :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok i check....g night baby[/quote] [b]well., il wait for answer before il off.[/b]=) [quote=loelo]nite all blackmushroom here :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]wakakaka~~black mushroom dont have a mushroom siggie.[/b]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]well., il wait for answer before il off.=)[/quote] i think so but the ip not same :wallbash:
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what this mushroom for ?? poison mushroom here =D =D =D

Last edited by ago (2008-11-14 08:39:34)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i think so but the ip not same :wallbash:[/quote] [b]haha.,coz the english words baby are very "americanized"just like how udhin post. :lol: the "whateva" "imma" "y'all". even the "huffh" :lol: [/b] [b]anyway., good night again my love and advance happy monthsary tomorrow.,i love you.[/b]:wow: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/pwfa.jpg[/img] [quote=ago]what this mushroom for ?? =( black mushroom here =D =D =D[/quote] [b]wakakak! big baby boy is here. :lol: you have to choose a color coz WP are mushroom now.[/b] :lol: [align=center][quote][b]black mushroom-lulu red- nizam green-me purple- zyrax yellow- lhyrickz pink-nik blue-lyrehs[/b][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 08:39:06)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]what this mushroom for ?? =( poison mushroom here[/quote] hey ago..nice to see u here =):thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]anyway., good night again my love and advance happy monthsary tomorrow.,i love you[/quote] ok good nite baby :kiss: love u
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakakak! big baby boy is here. :lol: you have to choose a color coz WP are mushroom now. :lol:[/quote] i choose black gothic mushroom.. can i?? :lol::thumbsup: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey ago..nice to see u here =):thumbsup:[/quote] nice to see you too my brothers :D how are you my friend?? :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]nice to see you too my brothers :D how are you my friend?? :D[/quote] i fine [spoiler]baik aja kok =D=D=D=D[/spoiler] how about you my friends?
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]how about you my friends?[/quote] same here bro.. [spoiler]baik-baik sahaja =D :thumbsup:[/spoiler] i will offline in about 10 minutes from now bro.. see you in another time :D :D i have work to do in the real life =) :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i will offline in about 10 minutes from now bro.. see you in another time :D :D i have work to do in the real life[/quote] ok bro no problem :thumbsup: dont forget [spoiler]sampaikan salam pada gita =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/spoiler]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok bro no problem :thumbsup: dont forget[/quote] ok bro.. i will give her your regards.. =D [spoiler]sampai jumpa di lain waktu lagi sahabatku :D[/spoiler]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]sampai jumpa di lain waktu lagi sahabatku :D[/quote] ok bye my friends :crybaby:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hello WP =D=D=D=D=D wahhh.....i think i'm all alone....[/b][/color] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i choose black gothic mushroom.. can i?? :lol::thumbsup:[/quote] [b]wakkakak., i think that's okay. :lol: coz lulu is black mushroom.,and you're black gothic mushroom big baby boy.[/b]:lol::lol::lol::lol: [b]good morning my WP family. It's a fine morning today.[/b]:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud morning sis bel.......gud morning WP[/b][/color] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-14 21:00:36)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]gud morning sis bel.......gud morning WP :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]awww..why are you sad purple mushroom?[/b]:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy