• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=audeea_iu]ah..sure dear.. here`s coke for all wp family[/quote] [b]wow!it looks like a rainbow coke.different flavors.[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]good you have conscience :lol: :lol:[/quote] [b]you are always consciencing(kinokonsenya) me.[/b]:lol: [b]hi nik.,wats d prob?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]you are always consciencing(kinokonsenya) me.[/quote] no i did not you're my tita and i can't do that to you :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wakakakk~~i love jom main iha.[/b]=D=D [b]cmon let's thrash 101 there.[/b]=D=D=D :penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]yah tita i jsut done posting there[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello sis nik y u are sad and angry?? to hum???[/quote] hehe i'm sad bcoz i'm now 12th placer in the TOP 12 rankings. someone told the system our old adviser use in order to determine the top 10+ students. he (or we can say,she) requested that whose have line of 8 in the card, will b the priority. I got 79 in math but i got two 90 in 2 major subjects. My average is higher than him/her so i'm on 10th and his on 11th. when he tell it to our new adviser, i became the last. grr i'm soo mad at him/her! :mad:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]in our school sis once you got grades bleow 83 you're not be belong to top 10 even though you have 90 something in your report card[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]in our school sis once you got grades bleow 83 you're not be belong to top 10 even though you have 90 something in your report card[/quote] yeah i know but i know in our school, it's averaging not by grade on each subject. 86 above and u can b on the list.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]yeah i know but i know in our school, it's averaging not by grade on each subject. 86 above and u can b on the list.[/quote] in our school they use that averaging before but now i dunno they change it
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yup maybe dey change it so dat students study hard :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha tagalog mode pd??? nung averaging paeasy easy lng pero ngaun sobra eh dinoble[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ dinoble ung hirap. dpt nga nde q yun sasabhn sa nanay ko... sa xmas party nid na maghanda ng top 12... nung nalaman ku un, nako nainis aq sabi ni madir, wg na dw aq maghanda :eh: b4 i 4rget, i nid 2 log-out now... i'll study at math and make assignments.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-17 02:07:49)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hello cute mushies...... :lol: whew.....wat a stressful day... :retard::retard: .....no one's online?[/b][/color] :paranoid::paranoid:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ siztah! how's ur day?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gud eve sisters! :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Gud eve sisters! :eh:[/quote] kuya! haha gud-ibnin :) hmm kuya du u hav a fs or cp number? maybe we can text each other when we have load... :D <<< laging walang load :lol: imma change my sim. There's a guy who's kept txting me "hi mahal" even were not lovers :disgust:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gut eve.. i`m comin back :D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]weeee..... may online pla... :D @ nik: hi sis... :D my day's not good... =| i'm very tired... :retard::retard::retard: how bout u sis? @ byrone: hi there bro... :) how r u? :D @ dee: hello sis dee........the colorless mushroom...[/b][/color] :D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-17 05:08:33)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hmm kuya du u hav a fs or cp number? maybe we can text each other when we have load... :D[/quote] Ok i'll PM you my number. :D [quote=audeea_iu]gut eve.. i`m comin back :D:D[/quote] hello poh! [quote=zyrax86]hi there bro... :) how r u? :D[/quote] I'm ok sis, How about you?
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ dee: hello sis dee........the colorless mushroom... :D[/quote] oh hi my sizzie cheng :rose: how do u do... still in bad mood dear? i saw ur post above,,hehe [quote=bles_212000]hello poh![/quote] hi my brotha i`m a new comer here :D:D what`s ur name ? :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]hi my brotha i`m a new comer here :D:D what`s ur name ? :)[/quote] It's Byrone, so then Let me Welcome you! WE\elcome to WP family.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:10

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy