• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]nizam,will take bel as your only and lawfully wedded wife?:lol: say i do baby[/quote] i love you so much..and absolutely i just wanna you i do..i make you as my wife baby. [spoiler]very romantic :crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]are you OL in ym?:rolleyes:[/quote] no i offline :P:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i love you so much..and absolutely i just wanna you i do..i make you as my wife baby.[/quote] [i]okay,im your wife now.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [i]so,where's the food?[/i]:paranoid::paranoid: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]no i offline :P:P[/quote] [i]okay., i haven't opened my ym for almost 4 days i think.,[/i] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]very romantic :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]it was?wkakakak~~i want it in tagalog baby.[/i]:wow::wow: :P:P:P:P

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-20 08:45:47)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay,im your wife now.:lol::lol::lol: so,where's the food?:paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] no no and no............ why i must cook for you? :wallbash::wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]no no and no............ why i must cook for you? :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]haha!because your my husband.,and the husband must take care of his wife. :P:P:P so the husband must cook for his wife. :rolleyes::rolleyes: so where's the food baby?[/i] :paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha!because your my husband.,and the husband must take care of his wife. :P:P:P so the husband must cook for his wife. :rolleyes::rolleyes: so where's the food baby?[/quote] oh ok wait .... :( i'll cook now.. :penguin::penguin: if i not love you maybe i not cook this time... :wallbash::wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh ok wait .... :( i'll cook now.. :penguin::penguin: if i not love you maybe i not cook this time... :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]haha~~but i know you love me baby.,that's why i know you will cook for me.,wkakak~~ :P:P:P how are you baby?how's school?[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha~~but i know you love me baby.,that's why i know you will cook for me.,wkakak~~[/quote] yah your reason is good.. :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]how are you baby?how's school?[/quote] im fine...about school? hm....at the school, too many girls like me :rolleyes: [spoiler]=D=D im kidding[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah your reason is good.. :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]yah my reason is good but why are you crying? --->>:crybaby::crybaby: imma cry also.[/i]:crybaby: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]im fine...about school? hm....at the school, too many girls like me :rolleyes:[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D im kidding[/quote] [i]no comment.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah my reason is good but why are you crying? --->>:crybaby::crybaby: imma cry also[/quote] i cry because you very love me. if u not love me, maybe you don't want i cook for you.. :crybaby::thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]no comment.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] why baby....i just wanna see what your respond =D:thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i cry because you very love me. if u not love me, maybe you don't want i cook for you.. :crybaby:[/quote] [i]wkakakkak~~of course i love you baby.[/i]:P:P:P:P [i]i love you always and forever.[/i]:crybaby::crybaby: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why baby....i just wanna see what your respond =D:thumbsup:[/quote] [i]whatever baby.im not jealous. :rolleyes::rolleyes: why do you always wanna make me jealous?[/i]:lol: [hr] [i]for you baby.it's the only thing i can give you.[/i]:P:P [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/c0xmd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-20 09:39:35)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i love you always and forever[/quote] why u cry honey? :rolleyes: [quote=As cicatrizes]im not jealous.[/quote] why?do u not love me anymore? :( [quote=As cicatrizes]why do you always wanna make me jealous?[/quote] because if u not jealous to me maybe u not love me anymore..that why i always wanna make you jealous.i wanna see respond from you. be careful.. :eh: [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/c0xmd.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-20 09:41:38)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why u cry honey? :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]because im very happy coz you love me also.[/i]:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why?do u not love me anymore? :([/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]because if u not jealous to me maybe u not love me anymore..that why i always wanna make you jealous.i wanna see respond from you. be careful.. :eh:[/quote] [i]what? :retard: does jealousy means love? :wasted: i will only get jealous if i see you liking someone else., =) but if girls like you.,that's okay.,but if you like them also.,then that is the time i will be very angry. :angry: [/i] [i]be careful of what baby?[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wow::wow::wow::wow:[/quote] [i]wkakakk~~i am still sleepy when i took that pic.sorry.[/i]:P:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because im very happy coz you love me also.:P:P:P[/quote] oooo....i also wanna cry.. :crybaby: :P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]if girls like you.,that's okay.[/quote] =D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup: how about if a girl touch me but i don't like her.. :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]be careful of what baby?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] be careful with your respond. if i read -ve respond from you maybe i trough u not love me anymore. understand? [quote=As cicatrizes]wkakakk~~i am still sleepy when i took that pic.sorry.:P:P:P:P[/quote] that why your eyes like for ho**y =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup: how about if a girl touch me but i don't like her.. :eh:[/quote] [i]that's bad for me.,so dont let girls touch you.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oooo....i also wanna cry.. :crybaby: :P:P[/quote] [i]wkakakk~~copycat.[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]be careful with your respond. if i read -ve respond from you maybe i trough u not love me anymore. understand?[/quote] [i]okay.if that's what you like. :rolleyes: but you must always remember that i really love you baby. =( and i dont always wanna be jealous because i dont want us to fight.[/i]:( [quote=AFZULNIZAM]that why your eyes like for ho**y =D=D[/quote] [i]what?what is ho**y?what is that?[/i]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]that's bad for me.,so dont let girls touch you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] =D=D now you know that the jealous is very important when someone in love. :P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]wkakakk~~copycat[/quote] you not allow? :rolleyes: [quote=As cicatrizes]okay.if that's what you like. :rolleyes: but you must always remember that i really love you baby. =( and i dont always wanna be jealous because i dont want us to fight[/quote] sometimes jealous needed in love baby. because jealous can make someone know the true love. =) [quote=As cicatrizes]what?what is ho**y?what is that?=D=D=D[/quote] i dont know :penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-20 10:15:55)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D now you know that the jealous is very important when someone in love. :P:P[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]sometimes jealous needed in love baby. because jealous can make someone know the true love. =)[/quote] [i]really?what about me?are you not jealous also?[/i]:paranoid::paranoid: [i]i will only get jealous if i see a girl liking you or is trying to destroy your love for me.,or is flirting with you and vice-versa.[/i] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] [i]why you dont know?[/i]:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]really?what about me?are you not jealous also?[/quote] every your post im jealous if u talk with another male.i always paranoid and worried if your love move to another people. :( [quote=As cicatrizes]i will only get jealous if i see a girl liking you or is trying to destroy your love for me.,or is flirting with you and vice-versa.[/quote] ok it up to you baby... :P [quote=As cicatrizes]why you dont know?:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] because you not teach me.. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]every your post im jealous if u talk with another male.i always paranoid and worried if your love move to another people. :([/quote] [i]even if i talk with another guy.,it doesnt mean that i like them. i am just friendly baby.,if i was not friendly,you would not have met me in FTM. :lol: you're the only one i always lov.,, my heart and my love.,it's only for you baby.[/i]:wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok it up to you baby... :P[/quote] [i]so dont flirt with other girls okay?[/i]:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]because you not teach me.. =D[/quote] [i]but i dont know what to teach you.[/i]=D=D=D [i]*edited:baby,.i will sleep now.,because at midnight,there are ghosts.,wkkkakak~~ =D i cant online my ym/ :wallbash::wallbash: i dunno why. i wanna say goodnight to you thre but its always error.,warrrggh~~ :disgust: goodnight baby.bel love nizam forever.[/i]:wow:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-20 10:40:34)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]even if i talk with another guy.,it doesnt mean that i like them. i am just friendly baby.,if i was not friendly,you would not have met me in FTM. :lol: you're the only one i always lov.,, my heart and my love.,it's only for you baby[/quote] thanks baby...i always miss and love you..my heart also for you.. :kiss: [b]NIZAM AND BEL FOREVER[/b] :wow: ^ [color=#FF0000]Avoid using CAPS lOCK - by mod[/color] =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]so dont flirt with other girls okay?:P:P:P[/quote] ok baby.i promise.only you i love.. :rose: [quote=As cicatrizes]but i dont know what to teach you.=D=D=D[/quote] u can teach me when we get married =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]thanks baby...i always miss and love you..my heart also for you.. :kiss: NIZAM AND BEL FOREVER :wow: ^ Avoid using CAPS lOCK - by mod =D=D[/quote] [i]wkakakakkk~~ban that mod baby. :lol::lol: it is forever baby.as long as you still love me in your heart,i will love you forever.[/i]:wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok baby.i promise.only you i love.. :rose:[/quote] [i]dont like :rose: i like :penguin:[/i] :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]u can teach me when we get married =D=D[/quote] [i]il teach you now.[/i]=D=D=D [i]just joking., :P:P:P good night baby.[/i]:penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:41

[ 11 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy