• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

oh thanks for da approval :D:D so...how do u do byrone a.k.a mr.gray mushroom ?? :D:D:D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=audeea_iu]oh thanks for da approval :D:D so...how do u do byrone a.k.a mr.gray mushroom ??[/quote] well, I'm doing fine, always doing great. :D I'm roaming around the forum.
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i see... :):) eum..where`s the other mushroom?? :paranoid::paranoid:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I'm thinking that to, they really are mushroom, hahaha.. anyway, may i ask what's your real name? if it is Ok to you.
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahahaha off course that`s ok for me... my real name is [b]audia ayu lestari[/b] but my friend call me ayu or dee for shortness :D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'm here! present! :lol: @ byrone: wel i'm ok bro......but not rili.... :retard: @ dee: yah sis....not rili in a good mood.... :retard: how bout u?[/b][/color]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok dee, Glad to know you. I wonder where is Bel, cause I"m now excited to my siggy request.
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@cheng eum..not rilly good too my sist i have terible dehydration :lol::lol: @byrone glad to know u 2 :D bel??i`m not see her around :paranoid::paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]I wonder where is Bel, cause I"m now excited to my siggy request.[/quote] [b]cant make a siggie right now lord byrone.,coz my internet connection is like a super super mega slow turtle.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Ok i'll PM you my number. :D[/quote] lol. wala akong load :lol: well, i'll txt u if i have load :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]bel??i`m not see her around :paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] she's her now, hehehehe.. [quote=As cicatrizes]cant make a siggie right now lord byrone.,coz my internet connection is like a super super mega slow turtle.:wallbash:[/quote] Don't worry sis, I'll just extend my patience. :eh: [quote=-NiK-]lol. wala akong load :lol: well, i'll txt u if i have load :)[/quote] Ok, just text me Bunso if you have time and load.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-17 05:57:15)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Ok, just text me Bunso if you have time and load.[/quote] lols okey kuya :D haha sori la me load kuya eh... haha nxt tym babawi aq seo :D

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-17 06:37:00)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]for black mushroom(lulu)[/b] [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/bj8saw.jpg[/img] [b]for gray mushroom(Lord byrone)[/b] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/nlamc2.jpg[/img] :D:D:D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning mushroom family omg im alone nice siggy you made tita the siggy of our founder is so cute a little red mushroom[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wakakakkk~~OMG you're alone[/b]=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]the siggy of our founder is so cute a little red mushroom[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~his mushroom is very small.,haha[/b]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-17 20:51:36)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]yah im alone pero indi na ngaun his siggy is :wow: :wow: :wow: hahaha[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah im alone pero indi na ngaun[/quote] [b]well,since my internet cnnection is on and off like a mushroom., i dunno if i can be with you here.,so you might be alone anytime.,hahaha[/b]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]his siggy is :wow: :wow: :wow: hahaha[/quote] [b]hahahahh!and his siggie is very complicated to amke.i think it took him a year to finish it.[/b]:lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]dont worry sweetie i will be fine =D =D i guess it took him a decade to find that sig in google hahaha peace mr founder[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]dont worry sweetie i will be fine =D =D[/quote] [b]wtf! =D=D=D=D call me sour.,much better.[/b]=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]i guess it took him a decade to find that sig in google hahaha peace mr founder[/quote] [b]hahahah!!!! yah.,coz it's a very rare mushroom.[/b]:retard::retard::wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wtf! call me sour.,much better.[/quote] [b]ok sour tita hahaha thats much better instead of fishy =D =D [quote=As cicatrizes]hahahah!!!! yah.,coz it's a very rare mushroom[/quote] even here in phil i can't find mushroom like that[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 10 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy