• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^ :o:o aha,....hi 2 u mr. founder...... :D:thumbsup: ....u'r like a "mushroom"..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:[/quote] waaaaaattttz !!!!!!!!!11 :o:o:o =D :P :wallbash::penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]sayang d ko naabutan si mr mushroom :wallbash: :wallbash: :lol: :lol:[/quote] what teh meaning of thiz ? :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=loelo]:arrow: nizam helo sir how r u sir???long time no see =)[/quote] yah long time not see.im fine.how about you? :arrow: ohivnsuipo hai bro
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai honey[/quote] [i]honey hai[/i]=D [quote=loelo]:arrow: mabel, im very inconfident to get her heart again bel, my brothr very naughty i dun have webcam ,i want u see him he very naughty not like u thinking he very cute[/quote] [i]well,you have to trust your heart. =) and overcome your inconfidence.,otherwise you wont get her heart if you dont try. really?wew.,i wanna see your brother.,wkakakk~~i think he's very cute.[/i]:lol: [quote=ohivnsuipo]what teh meaning of thiz ? :lol:[/quote] [i]yah,what's the meaning of that?i don't understand tagalog.,haha.,im malay.[/i]=) =D=D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:arrow: ohivnsuipo hai bro[/quote] halloo men :lol: :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift: [quote=As cicatrizes],haha.,im malay.=) =D=D[/quote] wahahahaaa... kite sebahase dak ? :D
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

night WP miss 'yer [b]As cicatrizes[/b] night sista :D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah long time not see.im fine.how about you?[/quote] fine sir, [quote=As cicatrizes]well,you have to trust your heart. =) and overcome your inconfidence.,otherwise you wont get her heart if you dont try. really?wew.,i wanna see your brother.,wkakakk~~i think he's very cute.:lol:[/quote] okay maybe later bel,, :arrow: rio kemna aje lu sob ;) all wp i must offline see u,,
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]honey hai=D[/quote] i'll kill you :wallbash: [quote=ohivnsuipo]halloo men :lol:[/quote] how are you today? :arrow: traNzisTa hai g.night :rose: [quote=loelo]fine sir,[/quote] oh that good.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-21 09:05:28)

traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:arrow: traNzisTa hai g.night :rose:[/quote] night abang :D lama iihh ga ketemu sii abang :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]wahahahaaa... kite sebahase dak ? :D[/quote] [i]nyaahhh~~i was only joking. :lol: im from philippines.[/i]=) [quote=traNzisTa]As cicatrizes night sista :D[/quote] [i]i thought you're gonna call me bel songil?[/i]:lol: [quote=loelo]okay maybe later bel,,[/quote] [i]haaha.,next time lulu.[/i]:D [quote=loelo]all wp i must offline see u,,[/quote] [i]good night and have a good sleep.[/i]=)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]night abang :D lama iihh ga ketemu sii abang[/quote] iya lama bangat..kangen aku sama kamu.. :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i'll kill you :wallbash:[/quote] [i]:O why do you wanna kill me baby?[/i]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i thought you're gonna call me bel songil?:lol:[/quote] for the intro, just big sista if it's bel, sound that i'm ringing on it :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]iya lama bangat..kangen aku sama kamu.. :wallbash:[/quote] yee. kangen mahh kok gini --> :wallbash: :lol: abang aneh
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:O why do you wanna kill me baby?:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] because copy not allowed. =D=D [quote=traNzisTa]abang aneh[/quote] =D=D hahah...abang ngak aneh.aneh itu kayak alien..itu baru dikatakan aneh..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]for the intro, just big sista if it's bel, sound that i'm ringing on it :lol:[/quote] [i]wkakakk~~okay desii..,il call you lil sistah,[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]because copy not allowed. =D=D[/quote] [i]allowed not copy because.[/i]=D=D [i]who said so?it's not in ftalk rules.[/i]=D=D=D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]night WP miss 'yer[/quote] DD :D [quote=As cicatrizes]nyaahhh~~i was only joking. :lol: im from philippines.=)[/quote] nyah~ :lol::wallbash::norose: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]how are you today?[/quote] baik.baik aja kok :rose: udah makan sob ? jangan telat.. nanti sakit :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]who said so?it's not in ftalk rules.=D=D=D[/quote] rules in my life.. :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=ohivnsuipo]baik.baik aja kok :rose: udah makan sob ? jangan telat.. nanti sakit[/quote] belom lagi nich..emangnya kenapa?mau kasi makanan sama aku? =D=D
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wkakakk~~okay desii..,il call you lil sistah,:lol:[/quote] hha. big and lil :lol: [quote=ohivnsuipo]DD :D[/quote] apah iio ? lama beud ga liad kamu disini rio :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D hahah...abang ngak aneh.aneh itu kayak alien..itu baru dikatakan aneh..[/quote] iih iih si abang masa alien. serem amat :O
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OFFLINE :exclaim:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]rules in my life.. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]oh,okay.[/i]:| [quote=traNzisTa]hha. big and lil :lol:[/quote] [i]if there's big.,of course there's a little one.[/i]:lol: [i]how are you btw?[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=traNzisTa]iih iih si abang masa alien. serem amat[/quote] haha kamu takut sama alien yah...[b]hahahaha makan dia[/b] :ninja: [quote=As cicatrizes]oh,okay.:|[/quote] :|.yako,ho =D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-21 09:28:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.659 second ]
Privacy Policy