• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

loelo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]ok, from now on, you don't have to call me sir, but "uncle", hahaha!!! and BTW, thanks for welcoming me here in the group of "kabute" - mushrooms! :D[/quote] uups sori uncle jie =) enjoy posting here =) [quote=As cicatrizes]but i dont know.. :paranoid: coz., i think this december,i will say bye bye to ftalk and online world.=)[/quote] no....................................... plis dont go bel :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]:o:o:o i have read your reasons why you are leaving for good, it's because of the job.. I wish you all the luck for your job.. And advise you at the same time not to fully quit the online world... visit us... sometimes... because we'll surely miss you :([/quote] [i]haha., if my sister let me use her computer,i might get in touch with you here. im very outdated,i didnt know cellphones could be used to connect the computer to online world. :wallbash: that's what my sister do. although i dont understand it. i will be staying in my sister's apartment. maybe second week of december.[/i]:lol: [quote=loelo]no....................................... plis dont go bel :lol:[/quote] [i]haha.,i am not sure about that lulu. :D i also need to focus on real life. :D for now, im jobless,as of november 15, 2008., :lol: so i will just enjoy while this online moment last.[/i]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-25 05:35:15)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]uups sori uncle jie =) enjoy posting here =)[/quote] that's ok :D look at me now, i am enjoying posting here, it's good that you are here and Bel also. We will be much noisier now than Rockstars, hahaha!!! [quote=As cicatrizes]haha., if my sister let me use her computer,i might get in touch with you here. im very outdated,i didnt know cellphones could be used to connect the computer to online world. :wallbash: that's what my sister do. although i dont understand it.[/quote] you will get used to it... "in due time", my dear sis, "in due time" :D [quote=As cicatrizes]i will be staying in my sister's apartment. maybe second week of december.:lol:[/quote] ic... so, there's still a lot of time that you'll be with us.. regularly. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]you will get used to it... "in due time", my dear sis, "in due time" :D[/quote] [i]waaaahhh~~~kuya jie! i remember, you're suppose to tell me who was that member?[/i]:lol::lol: [i]sino?sino?now is the due time.[/i]:D:D:D:D [quote=jieduck]ic... so, there's still a lot of time that you'll be with us.. regularly. =)[/quote] [i]i hope so.[/i]=)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^eow kuya jie.......eow lulu......& eow belzam... :D :lol::lol: :eh::eh::eh: wow :o bro arca is a WP agen? :) welcome bro arca![/b][/color] =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]waaaahhh~~~kuya jie! i remember, you're suppose to tell me who was that member?:lol::lol: sino?sino?now is the due time.:D:D:D:D[/quote] hahaha!!! naalala nyang bigla!!! hahaha!!! 'in due time" =) pwamis.. [spoiler]by 3rd week of December :D[/spoiler] [quote=zyrax86]^eow kuya jie.......eow lulu......& eow belzam... :D :lol::lol: :eh::eh::eh:[/quote] yow, yow, yow!!! to the weezurd of ohhhs!! and ahhhss!!! :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yow, yow, yow!!! to the weezurd of ohhhs!! and ahhhss!!! :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL :lol::lol::lol: ...and fa-la-la's.... =) :lol::lol: yow kuya jie.......wazzup homie?[/b][/color] :cool: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]LOL :lol::lol::lol: ...and fa-la-la's.... =) :lol::lol: yow kuya jie.......wazzup homie? :cool: :lol:[/quote] yo! i feel like i'm in Rockstars! hahaha!!! wazzzup??? not good... [spoiler]but not bad either :D[/spoiler] and yo?, i mean, you?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]eow belzam... :D :lol::lol: :eh::eh::eh:[/quote] [i]belzam? :lol: lulz,i have a new name.[/i]:lol: [i]how are yah,mikocheng?[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]hahaha!!! naalala nyang bigla!!! hahaha!!! 'in due time" =) pwamis..[/quote] [i]it's because of the "in due time", yun lagi sinasabi mo saken dati,hanggang sa nakalimutan q na[/i]:wasted::wasted: [i]buti,pinaalala mo.[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]by 3rd week of December :D[/quote] [i]i want now kuya jie. =D or il kick you out of the group.,nyehahaha~` [/i]:P:P:P [i]geh na kuya jie.,please tell me now.[/i]:( [quote=zyrax86]LOL :lol::lol::lol: ...and fa-la-la's.... =) :lol::lol:[/quote] [i]please excuse kuya jie.,he is a green-minded person.[/i]=) :lol::lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]yo! i feel like i'm in Rockstars! hahaha!!![/quote] [i]and the only persons not here is kuya guile and kuya jesse.[/i]=D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-25 06:17:55)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it's because of the "in due time", yun lagi sinasabi mo saken dati,hanggang sa nakalimutan q na:wasted::wasted: buti,pinaalala mo.:lol:[/quote] kilala mo ako, if I said "in due time", "in due time" talaga. at saka ano ka ba? gusto mo bang magalit sa akin si love mo? concentrate ka na muna sa kanya.. [quote=As cicatrizes]please excuse kuya jie.,he is a green-minded person.=) :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] whoah! I like it!! you know, i'm lime, like green, thus, i like her, she's green!!:D [quote=As cicatrizes]and the only persons not here is kuya guile and kuya jesse.=D=D=D[/quote] don't be surprised if one day, we will be complete here, hahaha!!!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]kilala mo ako, if I said "in due time", "in due time" talaga. at saka ano ka ba? gusto mo bang magalit sa akin si love mo? concentrate ka na muna sa kanya..[/quote] [i]gus2 q lang malaman kung sino yun. =D=D clue! clue![/i]:D:D:D [i]nde yun magagalit,di naman nya alam pinag-uusapan naten.,joke., hehe/. la naman yun.,kc paghanga lang naman.[/i]:eh::eh::eh: [quote=jieduck]whoah! I like it!! you know, i'm lime, like green, thus, i like her, she's green!!:D[/quote] [i]i am, pure white in heart and in soul.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]don't be surprised if one day, we will be complete here, hahaha!!![/quote] [i]actually it was kuya guile who's persuading me to leave WP and come back to rockstars.,he also said that kuya jesse might return to ftalk if we will be complete once again.[/i]:lol::lol: [i]but i love WP.[/i]:wow::wow::wow:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]and yo?, i mean, you?[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOLengz tlaga... :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: as usual, i'm doin' fine homie.... =) :lol: kuya jie, why "not good......& not bad either"? :/ :lol:[/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]belzam? :lol: lulz,i have a new name.:lol: how are yah,mikocheng?:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]doin' fine here belzam..... =):thumbsup: :P:P:P :lol::lol::lol: [/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]please excuse kuya jie.,he is a green-minded person.=) :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakaka........is that so?[/b][/color] =D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]gus2 q lang malaman kung sino yun. =D=D clue! clue!:D:D:D nde yun magagalit,di naman nya alam pinag-uusapan naten.,joke., hehe/. la naman yun.,kc paghanga lang naman.:eh::eh::eh:[/quote] ok, clue.. lalaki xa.. you know him and he knows you.. [spoiler]as in close kayo :D[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]i am, pure white in heart and in soul.:lol::lol:[/quote] yeah, white heart and soul... [spoiler]green mind, hahaha!!![/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]actually it was kuya guile who's persuading me to leave WP and come back to rockstars.,he also said that kuya jesse might return to ftalk if we will be complete once again.:lol::lol: but i love WP.:wow::wow::wow:[/quote] we'll, i dunno about that.. but it looks like that I will be stucked up into this group. Do you remember when we discussed about planning to join an egroup? my real first choice was WP, ever since. It was sis Angeli who invited me to Rockstars and I can't resist her, cause she's my friend and idol. But now, she's not there, so, it's time to pursue my ambition of joining WP =) [quote=zyrax86]LOLengz tlaga... :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: as usual, i'm doin' fine homie.... =) :lol: kuya jie, why "not good......& not bad either"? :/ :lol:[/quote] hahaha!! yup, not good, not bad, means .. [spoiler]sakto lang, mare, sakto =)[/spoiler] ikaw?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]doin' fine here belzam..... =):thumbsup: :P:P:P :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [i]ganun ba?ginawa nyu na naman tagpuan ang skul?[/i]=D [quote=jieduck]as in close kayo :D[/quote] [i]wala aqng idea.kc sabi mo hindi ikaw yun.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [i]geh na kuya jie,sabihin mo na[/i]:disgust: [i]antagal na ng due time na yan eh.,[/i]:wallbash: [i]and besides,what harm will it do?none.[/i]=) [quote=jieduck]green mind, hahaha!!![/quote] [i]i forgot to type, white also in mind,[/i]=D=D=D [quote=jieduck]we'll, i dunno about that.. but it looks like that I will be stucked up into this group. Do you remember when we discussed about planning to join an egroup? my real first choice was WP, ever since. It was sis Angeli who invited me to Rockstars and I can't resist her, cause she's my friend and idol. But now, she's not there, so, it's time to pursue my ambition of joining WP =)[/quote] [i]yah,i remember.,btw,i missed sis angel.,i think she's not online for a month?haha[/i]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wala aqng idea.kc sabi mo hindi ikaw yun.:rolleyes::rolleyes: geh na kuya jie,sabihin mo na:disgust: antagal na ng due time na yan eh.,:wallbash: and besides,what harm will it do?none.=)[/quote] for now, it will really do "harm", to you or to him... just let me have time to assess the situation, and then, i'll tell you, pwamis :kiss: [quote=As cicatrizes]i forgot to type, white also in mind,=D=D=D[/quote] hahaha!! forgot, hahaha!!! ok then, you are still green... [spoiler]green kabute :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]yah,i remember.,btw,i missed sis angel.,i think she's not online for a month?haha:lol:[/quote] well, you can always check/monitor if she's online or not.. i hope that the link I gave you is still with you.. the "tool" for checking the "invi" guys :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]for now, it will really do "harm", to you or to him... just let me have time to assess the situation, and then, i'll tell you, pwamis :kiss:[/quote] [i]nyak! kc nagiwan kpa ng clues.,[/i]:wallbash: :lol: [i]parang di tuloy aq mapalagay kuya jie. :wasted: sino kaya yun? [/i] [quote=jieduck]green kabute :thumbsup:[/quote] [i]green means fresh,[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]well, you can always check/monitor if she's online or not.. i hope that the link I gave you is still with you.. the "tool" for checking the "invi" guys :eh:[/quote] [i]i still have that link.,but just recently.,mods can't be monitored if they are invi or not.[/i]:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i think this december,i will say bye bye to ftalk and online world.[/quote] [flash=250x400]http://assets.myflashfetish.com/swf/mp3/mff-touch.swf?myid=15462218&path=2008/11/25[/flash] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: how about me?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: how about me?[/quote] [i]i will still text you baby.[/i]:P:P:P:P [i]and i think i can still be online.,but not always.,maybe only during weekends. so dont be sad,[/i]:P:P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nyak! kc nagiwan kpa ng clues.,:wallbash: :lol: parang di tuloy aq mapalagay kuya jie. :wasted: sino kaya yun?[/quote] sikret nga! [spoiler]in due time =)[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]green means fresh,:lol:[/quote] yes, green is fresh... and I have a fresh mind always =D [quote=As cicatrizes]i still have that link.,but just recently.,mods can't be monitored if they are invi or not.:wallbash:[/quote] :o:o are you sure about that?? maybe, you just need to refresh the page always =) [b]@Nizam:[/b] hello Mod, good evening.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]in due time =)[/quote] [i]okay.[/i]:wallbash: [quote=jieduck]yes, green is fresh... and I have a fresh mind always =D[/quote] [i]wahahah~~i am fresh always. [/i]=D [quote=jieduck]:o:o are you sure about that?? maybe, you just need to refresh the page always =)[/quote] [i]i think admin fixed it.try to check it now. nizam is online.,but i dont see his name on the list[/i]=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:28

[ 9 queries - 0.753 second ]
Privacy Policy