• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^hello sir mod ok english mode on[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bye bye muna. :mad: Class mode :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^hello sir mod ok english mode on[/quote] good...thanks you :arrow: [b]Kaygee :3[/b] welcome to wp
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]good...thanks you[/quote] your welcome :D :D

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-27 00:23:03)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ how are you today?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]not fine i have sore throat and you???[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]not fine i have sore throat and you???[/quote] o....you should go to hospital. im fine here.... :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i will go later im just waiting my bro good to hear that you're fine[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:arrow: Kaygee :3 welcome to wp[/quote] thnks :D btw, i'm back. hahaha! yehey! we have no PE class. =D=D my next is 4:30pm pa. hahaha :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]grrrrrr.........the internet connection pisses me off...... on & off.... :mad::mad::mad: gotta go to skul now..... i'm late olredi.... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: bye bel, kaygee, mod nizam, & zyrickz (i cnt reply to ur message.....coz i hve no load.... :wasted: ) LOL :lol: babushes.....[/b][/color] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]bye bel, kaygee, mod nizam, & zyrickz (i cnt reply to ur message.....coz i hve no load.... :wasted: ) LOL :lol:[/quote] bye bye. :D TCA
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ same with me [quote]0.72 0.80 0.87 ([b]330 users online[/b])[/quote] too many online :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: Lhyrickz i replay your pm later okay..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=yellow]ate zyrickz:its ok ate just txt me when you have load already [hr] tito nizam:ok tito i'll wait for it[/color][/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ okay.... [quote]i setting the wp playlist to autoplay. who wanna request song please give me link of mp3. for example [b]http://theftalk.com/song.mp3.[/b] thanks you...[/quote]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wooot. just passin' by =D=D=D=D=D class mode. CS200 GRRR :mad:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lewlshhh... haha it's a miracol... hnd ako natawag knina =D tenk gawd!~ hmmm... WC sa mga bagong dating :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]WC sa mga bagong dating[/quote] Thnks :D:D:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon/evening WP! :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ gud eve kuya jie :D park mode muna sa egroups... aral pa po aq sa MAPEH..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ gud eve kuya jie park mode muna sa egroups... aral pa po aq sa MAPEH..[/quote] good evening 2, my dear DANICA! :D That's good, "aral" mode =)=) Me? i might log off in about 15 mins...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.804 second ]
Privacy Policy