• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]^then give me silicone[/quote] i said come to my home :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]that know i=D=D=D[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: help me
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]good nyt wp its already 9 pm i will go to sleep see yah agen sweet dreams to all[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: help me[/quote] [i]me help [/i]:crybaby::crybaby: [hr] [i]good night lhyrickz and dream about ur silicone[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]good nyt wp its already 9 pm i will go to sleep see yah agen sweet dreams to all[/quote] good nite bigger woman =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]me help :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] wa..............my wife has become alien
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good night lhyrickz and dream about ur silicone[/quote] pati pgtulog silicone pa din
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wa..............my wife has become alien[/quote] [i]alien become has wife my..........wa[/i] [hr] [i]haha.,of course lhyrickz.,maybe if u dream about silicone,u might get it when u wake up[/i]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud morning WP!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) we're only 29........................hu left?[/b][/color] :cry::cry::cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]we're only 29........................hu left? :cry::cry::cry:[/quote] [i]trick left. he gave me a PM.[/i]=)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heyeah! morning mushrooms! =] wazzup? :arrow: http://www.imeem.com/people/YKF5Fkk/music/1GIyywn4/chris_brown_superhuman/ try this song..i suuuppppppeeeerrr loev this song :lol::lol::lol::lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin: [quote]:arrow: http://www.imeem.com/iata/music/DJeKX2ea/new_found_glory_king_of_wishful_thinking/?rel=1 [b]KING OF WISHFUL THINKING[/b] by [b]New Found Glory[/b] :penguin: I don’t need to fall at your feet Just cause you cut me to the bone And I won’t miss the way that you kiss me We were never carved in stone And If I don’t listen to the talk of the town Then maybe I can fool myself I’ll get over you, I know I will I’ll pretend my ship's not sinking And I’ll tell myself I’m over you 'Cause I am the king of wishful thinking 'Cause I am the king of wishful thinking I refuse to give into my blues That’s not how its gonna be And I deny the tears in my eyes I don’t wanna let you see, no That you have made a hole in my heart And now I’ve got to fool myself I’ll get over you, I know I will I’ll pretend my ship's not sinking And I’ll tell myself I’m over you 'Cause I am the king of wishful thinking I’ll get over you, I know I will I’ll pretend my ship's not sinking And I’ll tell myself I’m over you 'Cause I’m the king of wishful thinking If I don’t listen to the talk of the town Then maybe I can fool myself I’ll get over you, I know I will I’ll pretend my ship's not sinking And I’ll tell myself I’m over you 'Cause I’m the king of wishful thinking I am the king of wishful thinking I’ll get over you I know I will You made a hole in my heart But I won’t shed a tear for you I’ll be the king of wishful thinking (I’ll be the king of wishful)[/quote] [quote]:arrow: http://www.imeem.com/longevityofnonsense/music/YL5q3mhe/lee_carr_if_i_were_a_boy_guy_version/ [b]IF I WERE A GIRL[/b] by Lee Carr If I were a girl even just for a day I'd get out of bed in the morning and take forever to get ready Complain to my friends as if they got a man They talk about you cause they're jealous and I just stay and listen to it (I should get rid of them) If I were a girl I dont think I'd understand how it feels to love a boy I swear I'd be a better woman I'd listen to him cause I don't know everything I would always try to tell him that he needs to treat me better Like I don't gotta change at all If I were a girl It's a little too late for you to come back Say it's just a mistake, think I'd forgive you like that? (I don't) If you thought I would wait for you, you thought wrong (I did wrong) But you're just a boy and you're just a girl You don't understand No you don't understand How it feels to love a girl someday You wish you were a better man You don't listen to her and you don't listen to him You don't care how it hurts (you don't care how I feel) Until you lose the one you wanted cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed But you're just a boy and you're just a girl[/quote]

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-28 21:28:29)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud morning agen WP!!![/b][/color] :):):) [quote=As cicatrizes]trick left. he gave me a PM.=)[/quote] [b][color=purple]awwwww....... trick left? :| watz his reason for leaving teh group?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=Kaygee :3]morning mushrooms! =][/quote] [b][color=purple]gud morning kaygee :) wow.....there's a male version of beyonce's [i]if i were a boy[/i]? :O & hu iz lee carr? ..never heard of him b4...[/b][/color] :paranoid:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello wp one mushroom left teh group invisible mode activated[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wow :o invi mode olredi... :o:o:o congratz zyrickz :cool::thumbsup: [/b][/color]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello all [/b] who left from this group?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ate zyrickz thnx ate this is what ive waiting for [hr] tito trick left wp but before he left he sent tita a pm
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

who is trick? :wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ zyrickz: =( i envy u zyrickz.... i want to be invi also.... :cry::cry: @ mod nizam: his username is [i]heroinslither[/i]...[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 23:29:16)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ mod nizam: his username is heroinslither... =)[/quote] o.... i think she/he not active here right? correct me if i wrong...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^not really these past few days...[/b][/color] =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oh okay thanks you
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good day, WP! :D i'm just checking in!! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 9 queries - 0.942 second ]
Privacy Policy