• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]asus... pa-humble effect :eh: basta, i know that you are cute! :D[/quote] [b]uu na,cute kung cute haha =D[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]ur welcome cute.,wkakakk~~ilang taon kna?:rolleyes:[/quote] [b]14 plang aq wala pang alam xa mundo,kundi kalandian haha =D:lol:=D:lol:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]:lol::lol::lol::lol: cge, cge nga! tignan ko kung may panama yan sa mga beach photos ko :eh::eh:[/quote] [i]joke lang.,ayoko.[/i]:retard: [quote=jieduck]wait... since yesterday, i was trying to figure out why he gave Leslie a negative repu, I have found out (not from him, but from my investigation) that it was first Leslie who gave a negative repu to him without valid reason. You can check the repu history of Networkmancer, and the thread why Leslie gave her a negative repu...[/quote] [i]actually, sabi ni leslie kagabi, binigyan nya negative repu c networkmancer kc sa bad comments ni network sa kay yhet sa "ung sa taas mo" thread yung tinawag nya mukhang insekto c yhet. :wasted: taz ayun binigyan din ni network c leslie ng -repu.[/i]:retard: [quote=cutest08]14 plang aq wala pang alam xa mundo,kundi kalandian haha =D:lol:=D:lol:[/quote] [i]nyay.,ganun.,bad yun.[/i]:retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]uu na,cute kung cute haha =D[/quote] uy, inamin din nya! hahaha!!! i know naman na cute ka nga eh! about dun sa kabute, sis Bel is now here, she's got many Kabute's =) [quote=As cicatrizes]joke lang.,ayoko.:retard:[/quote] patingin! :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]actually, sabi ni leslie kagabi, binigyan nya negative repu c networkmancer kc sa bad comments ni network sa kay yhet sa "ung sa taas mo" thread yung tinawag nya mukhang insekto c yhet. :wasted: taz ayun binigyan din ni network c leslie ng -repu.:retard:[/quote] but it looks like that Leslie mis-interpreted the post of networkmancer, I am sure that it's not the face of Yhet he was pertaining to, but the previous siggy of Yhet when the post/comment was made. And as you can see, networkmancer's reason of giving -repu to Leslie was that he couldn't believe why would Leslie give him a -repu where in fact, the comments that he made was about the siggy during that time.... I think Leslie over-reacted...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]uy, inamin din nya! hahaha!!! i know naman na cute ka nga eh! about dun sa kabute, sis Bel is now here, she's got many Kabute's =)[/quote] [b]hmmm pag may time sya,baka wala eh,tingnan moh FS kuh kung cute aq haha! private pala un..:lol:=D[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]nyay.,ganun.,bad yun.:retard:[/quote] [b]ndi naman,lol! ikaw ilang YEARS kna??! =D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]but it looks like that Leslie mis-interpreted the post of networkmancer, I am sure that it's not the face of Yhet he was pertaining to, but the previous siggy of Yhet when the post/comment was made. And as you can see, networkmancer's reason of giving -repu to Leslie was that he couldn't believe why would Leslie give him a -repu where in fact, the comments that he made was about the siggy during that time.... I think Leslie over-reacted...[/quote] [i]tingin q mali din c leslie. kc di naman xa ung na-agrabyado di ba?[/i]:retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]hmmm pag may time sya,baka wala eh,tingnan moh FS kuh kung cute aq haha! private pala un..:lol:=D[/quote] cge! anong FS mo po? [quote=As cicatrizes]tingin q mali din c leslie. kc di naman xa ung na-agrabyado di ba?:retard:[/quote] oo.. kaya nga hindi ko kaagad pinatulan yung post nya dun sa OT about her negative repu. palagay ko lang, sadyang inis sya kay networkmancer for reasons we don't know, maybe they have been into "inis" with each other from some threads.... for now, let us just observe, kasi, hindi pa nag-oonline si networkmancer, and he did not react yet. I'm sure, hindi pa tapos ito... [hr] asan na yung beach photos mo!? :wallbash: [spoiler]please :([/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]kiya jie[/b] just click my siggy,there! =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]ndi naman,lol! ikaw ilang YEARS kna??! =D[/quote] [i]im 12 plng po. tawagin kita ate ha?[/i]:D [quote=jieduck]oo.. kaya nga hindi ko kaagad pinatulan yung post nya dun sa OT about her negative repu. palagay ko lang, sadyang inis sya kay networkmancer for reasons we don't know, maybe they have been into "inis" with each other from some threads.... for now, let us just observe, kasi, hindi pa nag-oonline si networkmancer, and he did not react yet. I'm sure, hindi pa tapos ito...[/quote] [i]ayoko na makisali sa kanila. dagdag problema pa.,haha beach photos? wag na. prvate yun.[/i]:retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]kiya jie just click my siggy,there! =D[/quote] gosh! ang ganda naman ng prime photo mo :wow: :lol::lol::lol: it's private, Iha.. anyway, I added you up, please approve po :cry: [hr] [quote=As cicatrizes]ayoko na makisali sa kanila. dagdag problema pa.,haha[/quote] waahh! andaya naman, gumaganti ka! ang haba-haba nung post ko, tapos, ang ikle nung reply :wallbash: [spoiler]:lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]beach photos? wag na. prvate yun.:retard:[/quote] ano ba yun? photos sa beach, tapos, Private??? waahhh!! please naman!!! po :cry:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-01 07:50:24)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]waahh! andaya naman, gumaganti ka! ang haba-haba nung post ko, tapos, ang ikle nung reply :wallbash:[/quote] [i]i agree.[/i]=)[spoiler][i]payback time! [/i]=D[/spoiler] [quote=jieduck]ano ba yun? photos sa beach, tapos, Private??? waahhh!! please naman!!! po :cry:[/quote] [i]pool. ayoko., di mo q mapipilit., :retard: dpat di q nlng pla ni-mention yun.[/i]:wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]im 12 plng po. tawagin kita ate ha?:D[/quote] [b]hmm,indi halata,para kang 16-17 haha! ok lang puh dpat ikaw nalang twgin kuh =D kxe my BF kna??! anu ba natinality ni Red mushroom??![/b] [quote=jieduck]gosh! ang ganda naman ng prime photo mo it's private, Iha.. anyway, I added you up, please approve po :cry:[/quote] [b]Kuya Jie!!! its a fansign nuh adik lang..haha ok approve kuh bubuksan kuh FS kuh =D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i agree.=)[/quote] =) [spoiler]:D[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]pool. ayoko., di mo q mapipilit., :retard: dpat di q nlng pla ni-mention yun.:wasted:[/quote] pool.. wala naman eh, alam ko naman, gumaganti ka po, "in due time" hahaha!!! [quote=cutest08]Kuya Jie!!! its a fansign nuh adik lang..haha ok approve kuh bubuksan kuh FS kuh =D[/quote] ay ganun ba? adik??? :o [spoiler]j/k! :D[/spoiler] ok, basta approve mo ha? then I'll check your profy =) thanks in advance for the approval :D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-01 08:06:52)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]hmm,indi halata,para kang 16-17 haha! ok lang puh dpat ikaw nalang twgin kuh =D kxe my BF kna??! anu ba natinality ni Red mushroom??![/quote] [i]haha.,joke lang. 19 nq. :retard: malaysian po c red mushroom.[/i]:D:D [quote=jieduck]:D[/quote] :crybaby: [quote=jieduck]pool.. wala naman eh, alam ko naman, gumaganti ka po, "in due time" hahaha!!![/quote] [i]kelan ba kc ang due time na yun?[/i]:crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^oh db??! lampas pa sa sinabi muh.. grabeh malaysian ang cute naman ng couple ^^ :D=D=D:lol: @Kuya Jie,hehe indi naman sobra :D tpox na! =D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:crybaby:[/quote] :o [quote=As cicatrizes]kelan ba kc ang due time na yun?:crybaby:[/quote] tumityempo lang ako :wallbash: kasi, I might spoil/ruin his day e :cry: [quote=cutest08]@Kuya Jie,hehe indi naman sobra :D tpox na! =D[/quote] hahaha!!! hindi sobra! LOLZ! ano? na-approve mo na ba?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^tapox na nga puh..=D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]^tapox na nga puh..=D[/quote] thanks a lot! sis! you're profy is so cool, so kikay :D and you are not only cute, you are pretty =) :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]:o[/quote] =D [quote=jieduck]tumityempo lang ako :wallbash: kasi, I might spoil/ruin his day e :cry:[/quote] [i]hmm..maybe its much better if u dont tell me at all kuya jie.[/i]:D[spoiler]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler] [quote=cutest08]^oh db??! lampas pa sa sinabi muh.. grabeh malaysian ang cute naman ng couple ^^ :D=D=D:lol:[/quote] [i]hehe., ate...haha., :P:P cute ba?anu naman cute dun?[/i]:rolleyes:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malaysian at filipino okay kaya yun kaysa sa indo :eh: Kuya Jie,haha,nambola pa :lol: pangit un lulz! =D[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-12-01 08:53:49)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]=D[/quote] :cry: [quote=As cicatrizes]hmm..maybe its much better if u dont tell me at all kuya jie.:D :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] i will tell you, pwamis... but for now, it's better that you concentrate with your hubby. he's sweet to you, and I don't want to ruin that sweetness kapag nalaman mo kung sino yung may crush sa iyo... which I think, not only online, but for real =) [b] @cutest:[/b] thanks for adding me up. Iha, as I told you, you are not only cute, you are PRETTY =) [quote][quote][b]WP, kabute rangers, GTG time, tomorrow again. I love you all![/b] :penguin:[/quote] [/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:25

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy