• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=cutest08]malaysian at filipino okay kaya yun kaysa sa indo :eh:[/quote] [i]bakit mo nasabi yan?nkatry ka na ng indo?[/i]:eh: [quote=jieduck]i will tell you, pwamis... but for now, it's better that you concentrate with your hubby. he's sweet to you, and I don't want to ruin that sweetness kapag nalaman mo kung sino yung may crush sa iyo... which I think, not only online, but for real =)[/quote] [i]nyak. :retard: for real? i dont get it. in real life?[/i]:rolleyes:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]WP[/b] morning/nyt! =D=D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^your mushroom is ver cute.,hehe.,the smallest one[/i]:lol: [i]good morning kaygee.,and good morning WP.[/i]:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^your mushroom is ver cute.,hehe.,the smallest one:lol:[/quote] hehe. THNKS ate Bel :lol: LOL. wazzup? [quote=As cicatrizes]good morning kaygee[/quote] morning too.. :D:D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^imma be out.,i need to d a few things. :D enjoy roaming around the forum kaygee.[/i]:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^imma be out.,i need to d a few things. :D enjoy roaming around the forum kaygee.:D[/quote] ehe. SURE. Take Care Ate Bel. take a lot of care :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning wp good morning to all ANNOUNCEMENT:In every two weeks the leader of this group will change,,and to the member who will be assigned as leader after the two weeks of your leadership..you will pass the leader position to the member who is active in this group..Hope this is ok with you all..[/b] :D

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-01 21:01:26)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^morning too sis Lhyrickz :D:D:D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]kmusta kuya wala ka pasok??? [hr] kuya jie: i nid that for my own good hahahaha cutest08: pili nlang ikw ng kulay na gusto mo eto ang list ng mga kulay na taken na: white-to our founder green-tita bel red-tito nizam yellow-mine purple-ate zyrickz blue-ate sheryl lime green-kuya jie pink-sis nik gray-kuya byrone skyblue-kuya kaygee royalblue-renz blackgothic-dawn/ago[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kmusta kuya wala ka pasok???[/quote] meron. hehehe. maya pa po 12. :penguin::penguin: kaw??
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^parehas tau kuya 12 pa din pasok ko 11 out na aq[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^parehas tau kuya 12 pa din pasok ko 11 out na aq[/quote] ehe. gnun? gud2x :lol::lol: TCA.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^same here kuya TCA offline school mode[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-01 22:30:49)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pm WP.Kabutes. =D=D=D wiw. anong klsaeng teacher yan. wlang pasok. haha! katamaran. :lol: LOL. pero buti nga yun.hahaha! wiw.maya pa 4:30pn nxt class q. oh?kumain na kau? kain na kau huh? kainin q kau nah? hahaha! translation..:thumbsdown: [spoiler]hi. :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha wow nice speech hahaha very long speech the translati0n is so short[/b] :lol: :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hahaha wow nice speech hahaha very long speech the translati0n is so short :lol: :lol:[/quote] yeah. Nosebleed :wasted: haha! :penguin::penguin::penguin: wazzup??
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nosebleed itranslate :lol: :lol: same here i go to school very early then my classmates told me we dont have first subject [/b] :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]-nik- uxtha??! panu ka nagkamushroom??! haha =D:lol:[/quote] ako? pili ka ng kulay tanung mu c ate bel kung anong kulay ung empty pa. [hr] em soo happy! d oration is over :) i just need the result!!!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^hello sis nik meron kbng alam na newest linker??? someone sent me a pm he is asking me about teh newest linker i also dont know[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nosebleed itranslate :lol: :lol:[/quote] hahaha! yeah. :wasted::wasted: [quote=Lhyrickz]same here i go to school very early then my classmates told me we dont have first subject :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] well, that's good. =D=D @-Nik- : hi there :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy