• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]hayyyy chexy! haha.,i didnt know lhyrickz gave u my numba. may spam spam spam pa akong nlalaman.:crybaby::crybaby: :lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee :/:/ ala nmang bnigay na number c zyrickz saken.... :/ bkit bel? anu ung spam spam thing?[/b][/color] :paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]gud evening WP :D:D:D eow bel & mr. silicone :lol::lol::lol::lol: zup homies... :cool::cool:[/quote] good evening as well, my dear customer! what's for dinner? [spoiler]i hope it's not DUCK :D[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]why did you lose interest kuya jie?because of what's happening here?:eh:[/quote] yup. I have observed that some of them just wanted the title, and Meng was right in stating on her post in my suggestion that what we need are those who can devote some of their time to the forum. But where are they now? I can only name few who are truly dedicated to their jobs. [quote=As cicatrizes]okay.,aabangan q yan.sana bukas kna magpost.,:lol::lol:[/quote] basta, kapag nakita mo akong nag-post sa crush thread, ayun na yun! hahaha!! [quote=As cicatrizes]somewhere in FTM. :lol: i dont understand what they are talking about so im not posting there.:lol::lol: why, do u miss nizam?=D=D=D[/quote] nope :D i miss your sweet conversation... nakakainggit!!! :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ngeee :/:/ ala nmang bnigay na number c zyrickz saken.... :/ bkit bel? anu ung spam spam thing? :paranoid:[/quote] [i]ganun?kanino pla yung binigay nya na number saken?[/i]:retard: [quote=jieduck]yup. I have observed that some of them just wanted the title, and Meng was right in stating on her post in my suggestion that what we need are those who can devote some of their time to the forum. But where are they now? I can only name few who are truly dedicated to their jobs. [i][/quote] frankly, i dont care about ftalk.,wkakakk~~i just care about this group. why?i dont like the attitude of the mods.esp. phil mods., indo and malaysian mods are much more friendly and approachable., that was why i was kinda sad when sir eehjay retired.he was my idol in mods.[/i]=) [quote=jieduck]basta, kapag nakita mo akong nag-post sa crush thread, ayun na yun! hahaha!![/quote] [i]post na ngaun.[/i]:P:P:P [quote=jieduck]nope :D i miss your sweet conversation... nakakainggit!!! :wallbash:[/quote] [i]hahaha., nizam is sweet.,nyehahah., that's why our conversation is also sweet.,wkakakakk~~[/i]:P:P:P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]pahinge naman!!![/quote] hehe kuya jie d ice cream is already ubos na. :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]good evening as well, my dear customer! what's for dinner?[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee :lol::lol::lol: knina pa ntapoz ung dinner kuya jie..... :lol: ...& don't wori.......d nman ako kumakain ng duck.....[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]ganun?kanino pla yung binigay nya na number saken?:retard:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayyyy.........bka bnigay nga ni zyrickz saken....d ko lng alam kc off cp ko.... lowbat kc....khapon pa.... d ko pa na-cha-charge...... :retard::wasted::smoke: :lol::lol: charge ko mamaya.... =) may pgka-abnormal na kc ung cp ko....ayaw mg-scroll down.....[/b][/color] :retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]frankly, i dont care about ftalk.,wkakakk~~i just care about this group. why?i dont like the attitude of the mods.esp. phil mods., indo and malaysian mods are much more friendly and approachable., that was why i was kinda sad when sir eehjay retired.he was my idol in mods.=)[/quote] i agree with you. [quote=As cicatrizes]hahaha., nizam is sweet.,nyehahah., that's why our conversation is also sweet.,wkakakakk~~:P:P:P[/quote] yeah, i am reading the exchanges of posts between you and him, and he is as sweet as me :D [quote=-NiK-]hehe kuya jie d ice cream is already ubos na. :lol:[/quote] andaya naman, hmmmpp!! di bale, ok lang, kapag magaling na itong ipen ko, magtatampo ako kapag hindi mo ako binigyan ng ice cream =) [quote=zyrax86]ngeee :lol::lol::lol: knina pa ntapoz ung dinner kuya jie..... :lol: ...& don't wori.......d nman ako kumakain ng duck..... =) :lol::lol:[/quote] good!! dahil kapag natikman mo ang duck, you will demand for more. tama si Mabel, mas masarap nga yung duck kesa sa chicken. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hehe kuya jie d ice cream is already ubos na. :lol:[/quote] [i]okay lang kahit lalagyan nlng saken.[/i]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]ayyyy.........bka bnigay nga ni zyrickz saken....d ko lng alam kc off cp ko.... lowbat kc....khapon pa.... d ko pa na-cha-charge...... :retard::wasted::smoke: :lol::lol: charge ko mamaya.... =) may pgka-abnormal na kc ung cp ko....ayaw mg-scroll down..... :retard:[/quote] [i]aw aw aw,.,haha.,sabi q kc kay lhyrickz, "nagtext aq kay zyrax, sabi q spam spam spam.,taz di aq ngpakilala.,hehe" sabi nya.,may spam spam kpang nlalaman.,pinorward q na kay ate zyrax number mo.[/i]:retard: [i]basag tuloy plano q.[/i]:wasted: [quote=jieduck]i agree with you.[/quote] [i]haba ng reply ah. :lol: thanks for sharing.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]yeah, i am reading the exchanges of posts between you and him, and he is as sweet as me[/quote] [i]wkakakakk~~i think a person is sweet especially if the person truly likes another person.[/i]:D:D:D [hr] [i]ALL: good night.,i need to sleep early.[/i]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haba ng reply ah. :lol: thanks for sharing.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good night and hope to have the sweetest dreams :wow: GBU.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [i]natawa tlga aq kuya jie kc hinabaan q reply q kc mhaba ang post mo.taz ang reply.,yah i agree.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [i] nice one. =D good night again.,i still have to go to my mother's house.[/i]:penguin::penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-29 08:45:51)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]good!! dahil kapag natikman mo ang duck, you will demand for more. tama si Mabel, mas masarap nga yung duck kesa sa chicken. =)[/quote] [b][color=purple]ganun? :lol::lol::lol: kumakain ka ba ng duck kuya jie?[/b][/color] :D [quote=As cicatrizes]aw aw aw,.,haha.,sabi q kc kay lhyrickz, "nagtext aq kay zyrax, sabi q spam spam spam.,taz di aq ngpakilala.,hehe" sabi nya.,may spam spam kpang nlalaman.,pinorward q na kay ate zyrax number mo.:retard: basag tuloy plano q.:wasted:[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL :lol::lol::lol: dnt wori bel.....iisipin ko na lng na hnd ko alam na ikaw un..... =) :eh: :lol::lol: ok........gud nyt....... sweet dreams...[/b][/color] ;]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-29 08:52:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ganun? :lol::lol::lol: kumakain ka ba ng duck kuya jie? :D[/quote] hindi!!! :wallbash: [spoiler]dati hindi, pero nung matikman ko, nagustuhan ko, hihihi! si Mabel kasi eh! :wallbash:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]natawa tlga aq kuya jie kc hinabaan q reply q kc mhaba ang post mo.taz ang reply.,yah i agree.:lol::lol::lol: nice one. =D good night again.,i still have to go to my mother's house.:penguin::penguin:[/quote] sige na, gudnyt na! hahaha!!! bukas uli, mas mahaba pa jan, pwamis :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngeee :/ :rolleyes::rolleyes: at sinisi mo pa tlaga c bel kuya jie ha..... :lol::lol::lol: ...so adik ka na ngaun sa duck?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-29 08:57:05)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hindi naman as in adik, medyo masarap ang lasa nung duck.. [spoiler]kasi po, si Mabel ang me sabi sa akin na "in fairview, mas masarap ang duck kesa sa chken"[/spoiler] then i tried, and she was right :cry: [quote][quote][quote]WP, bye for now! GTG and see you all tomorrow! I love you all! :penguin:[/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-29 09:04:54)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^LOL :lol::lol::lol: e kung masarap.........bat ka umiiyak kuya jie? :rolleyes::rolleyes: nakokonsensya ka anu? :lol::lol::lol: --------------------------------------------------------------- ngeee.......ok........bye kuya jie.....[/b][/color] :D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-29 09:06:17)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

magandang gabi sa lahat. ako gusto mong pumunta sa pagtulog. makita kayong muli.bye2 :kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]magandang gabi sa lahat. ako gusto mong pumunta sa pagtulog. makita kayong muli.bye2 :kiss:[/quote] [i]haha! makita kang muli nizam... lulz,parang panday.[/i]:lol::lol::lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]andaya naman, hmmmpp!! di bale, ok lang, kapag magaling na itong ipen ko, magtatampo ako kapag hindi mo ako binigyan ng ice cream =) haha naubos nga eh... cake nlng meron d2 :P[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]okay lang kahit lalagyan nlng saken.:lol:[/quote] nako ate bel hinimud na ng pusa :lol: [hr] dudz! gudmownen senyo ^_^
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]nako ate bel hinimud na ng pusa :lol:[/quote] [i]nyaahhh~~naunahan pla aq ng pusa[/i]:wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

good morning wp we have a new co mushroom member lets welcome [b]clsc_101[/b] welcome to wp

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-29 20:40:51)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! :o [i]shocked![/i] :D Hello guys! Thanks for approving me as one of your members! :P Thanks ms. Lhyrickz! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 9 queries - 0.589 second ]
Privacy Policy