• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]i am contented with my "ehem"[/quote] i guess I have to wait the confirmation from your honey :D:D [quote=As cicatrizes]i think size does not matter,rite baby?[/quote] size does matter, Iha! [spoiler]i prefer smaller ones, hehehe![/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-28 02:12:01)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]i guess I have to wait the confirmation from your honey :D:D[/quote] [i]where is nizam?i need his answer.[/i]=D=D=D [quote=jieduck]i prefer smaller ones, hehehe![/quote] [i]i will ask what nizam prefers[/i]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]secret.why do u wanna know?:lol:[/quote] just wanna know? [quote=As cicatrizes]if u dont cook for me,il[/quote] okay ill cook now =( [quote=As cicatrizes]but she's cute,rite?=D=D[/quote] yah so cute and so lazy [quote=jieduck]yup! and it looks like that I've got a customer already, and she seems so interested, did not even asked how much? hahaha!! but sure, i'll give her a discount, especial discount for WP members only[/quote] wow that good...give discount 50% for her =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]i will ask what nizam prefers=D=D[/quote] choose big size =D=D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-28 02:24:45)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]why? what for?[/quote] but others prefer a bigger asset
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]just wanna know?[/quote] [i]i always love u nizam.[/i]=) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]okay ill cook now =([/quote] [i]hey dont cry baby[/i]:cry: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah so cute and so lazy[/quote] [i]not lazy,but tired.,wkakakk~~ always tired every night.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]but others prefer a bigger asset[/quote] [i]haha.,no comment.[/i]=D [hr] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]choose big size =D=D[/quote] :wasted::wasted::wasted: [i]kuya jie,i will order also.[/i] :retard:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-28 02:26:43)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,no comment.[/quote] no comment tas mag-oorder dn pala :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]no comment tas mag-oorder dn pala :lol: :lol:[/quote] [i]kc gus2 pla ni nizam ng malaki[/i]:wasted::wasted::wasted::wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]kc gus2 pla ni nizam ng malaki[/quote] kala ko ba size doesnt matter hahaha
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kala ko ba size doesnt matter hahaha[/quote] [i]it does.[/i]:P:P:P:P [i]kuya jie., 2 orders of silicone please. the bigger the better.[/i]=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it does. kuya jie., 2 orders of silicone please. the bigger the better.[/quote] me too the biggest the best :lol: :lol: nakapagcomment na aq
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]me too the biggest the best :lol: :lol: nakapagcomment na aq[/quote] [i]give us the 2 biggest kuya jie.[/i] =D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]choose big size[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: good! :thumbsup: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]wow that good...give discount 50% for her[/quote] yes, specially recommended by the leader, hahaha!!! [quote=Lhyrickz]but others prefer a bigger asset[/quote] :( ok, ok.. as soon as I go for vacation, i'll visit you and give you more details, :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]kuya jie,i will order also.[/quote] alright!! i'm getting good sales now! :ninja::ninja: see!? He wants those bigger!! :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]kuya jie., 2 orders of silicone please. the bigger the better.[/quote] two??? oki,oki!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud aftie mushies :D:D:D:D:D:D watz teh commotion ol about? :paranoid::paranoid: hu started this silicone silicone thing? :ninja::ninja::ninja: [/b][/color] [spoiler][b][color=purple] 1 silicone for me also =D=D=D=D i want the biggest among the rest...[/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 03:24:47)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^it was lhyrickz who started this[/i]=) =D=D=D=D[quote=zyrax86]i want the biggest among the rest...[/quote] [i]what??? :angry: i already ordered for the biggest.its mine[/i]:P:P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngeeee....... ok..... :P:P .. the second biggest for me.... =) =D=D well,........that's all........just want to make a reservation........ =) coz the silicone might run out... =D=D=D babush........gotta finish my not-so-long.......just 3-paged homework....[/b][/color] :mad::mad::mad: :wallbash::wallbash: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]1 silicone for me also i want the biggest among the rest...[/quote] you also? oki, oki, my product is a hit!!!! what size?? [quote=As cicatrizes]what??? i already ordered for the biggest.its mine[/quote] there are lots of big sizes, Iha! wag kayo mag-away-away, heheheh!!!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi sa iyo ang lahat na kumain? kung hindi, mangyaring pumunta sa kumain ngayon?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^it was lhyrickz who started this[/quote] what???not me// im innocent kuya jie started this silicone thingy he is selling silicone im just a costumer that want to buy silicone
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi sa iyo ang lahat na kumain? kung hindi, mangyaring pumunta sa kumain ngayon?[/quote] [i]:lol::lol::lol: wrong grammar. i already ate my snack baby., btw, did you eat lunch?[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [i]i think you didnt.[/i]:rolleyes: [i]kuya jie: magbenta ka din sa ibang group ng silicone.,haha[/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hi sa iyo ang lahat na kumain? kung hindi, mangyaring pumunta sa kumain ngayon?[/quote] taena anung salita ito san to nkuha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:10

[ 9 queries - 0.426 second ]
Privacy Policy