• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,that's okay.,i will spam in other threads here/ i can do it. 300 posts today.,wkakak~~just joking[/quote] kya mo yan tita ikw pa certified spammer hahaha [quote=As cicatrizes]hindi aq nagtatanong sa kanya.[/quote] mahina dapat tita may usapan kau hahaha [hr] tita bye na i have to go to school :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-24 22:11:20)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]^okay bye bye[/i]:D:D:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hilo ebribadi! :D how r u toodae?[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hilo ebribadi! :D how r u toodae? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] elow, katube na kulay ube! :D Good day to you as well for you :rose::rose:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ helow also 2 u kuya jie.... :D:D:thumbsup: good dae also... =) & thnx fer teh rosas..... :D for u also....>> :rose: + :cake: + :gift: [/b][/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ helow also 2 u kuya jie.... :D:D:thumbsup: good dae also... =) & thnx fer teh rosas..... :D for u also....>> :rose: + :cake: + :gift:[/quote] wow, thanks for the gifts!! :wow::wow: BTW, i'm still reading the past posts here in the group... I started reading from page 70, now, i'm still at page 118... How's your day today?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello all.... oh my god. my internet connection too slowly..... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello my dear mushroom family just dropping by i still have class happy reading kuya jie[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ kuya jie: u'r welcome :D:thumbsup: ahaha......wel, hapi reading kuya jie... =) i'm doin' great today even though it was raining hard here early this morning.... :lol: how bout u kuya jie......howz ur dae? :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ hellow mod nizam & zyrickz a.k.a. the yellow mushy...[/b][/color] :lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-25 02:35:50)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hello all.... oh my god. my internet connection too slowly..... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] good day to you, nizambel :D what's up? [quote=Lhyrickz]happy reading kuya jie[/quote] good day to you also, my dear kababayan sis! for you :rose::rose: [quote=zyrax86]@ kuya jie: u'r welcome :D:thumbsup: ahaha......wel, hapi reading kuya jie... =) i'm doin' great today even though it was raining hard here early this morning.... :lol: how bout u kuya jie......howz ur dae? :D[/quote] update: now i'm reading page 129 =)=) it's good to hear that you're having a good day 'though it's a rainy day :D here, it'll rain maybe two times maximum in a year =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]good day to you also, my dear kababayan sis! for you[/quote] same hir pho good day also to you and this is for you kuya jie :gift: :gift: :gift: and this one take care if this :penguin: i have to go i have to pass this project of mine bye bye bye muna purple na mushy :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote][quote][color=red][i]welcome back lil brotha. mushrooms,we have a new member, actually he was one of the first members here.,wkakakk~~~ welcome back arca.[/i][/color]:D:D:D:D[/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/align] [i]good afternoon WP. my connection is very slow today.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash: [i]im watching casablanca, starring humphrey boggart. :lol: this was in the 40's movies i think,[/i]:D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all mushroom nubi in here =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i have to go i have to pass this project of mine bye bye[/quote] oki doki.. babush, and dont forget to TC of yourself =) [spoiler]TC = The Cradle, :)[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]welcome back lil brotha. mushrooms,we have a new member, actually he was one of the first members here.,wkakakk~~~ welcome back arca.:D:D:D:D[/quote] WB, arca. I'm new here. Glad to meet you here in the group :thumbsup: [quote=loelo]hello all mushroom nubi in here =)[/quote] hello there, "lulu". i'm new here, just call me "jie". But I'm sure you're much much younger than me, you can call me "Uncle Jie" instead :D [b]@Green Mushroom:[/b] You are really a "kabute" [spoiler]"pasulpot-sulpot"![/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-25 05:08:15)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]hello all mushroom nubi in here =)[/quote] [i]newbie? :lol::lol: hello lulu.. how are yah?not single anymore?[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]You are really a "kabute"[/quote] [i]nyehahah~~it is my connection that is "pasulpot-sulpot" :lol: i dont like this broadband.[/i]:wallbash:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hello there, "lulu". i'm new here, just call me "jie". But I'm sure you're much much younger than me, you can call me "Uncle Jie" instead :D[/quote] yes .... u right sir im youngr and its will be fun call u uncle =) welcome mushroom area sir :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]newbie? :lol::lol: hello lulu.. how are yah?not single anymore?:lol:[/quote] yeah im just a nubi :lol: yeah..im still single bel :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]yeah im just a nubi :lol: yeah..im still single bel :cry:[/quote] [i]hey,dont cry lulu :lol: being single is good.[/i] :D [spoiler][i]having a special someone is much better [/i]=D=D[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nyehahah~~it is my connection that is "pasulpot-sulpot" :lol: i dont like this broadband.:wallbash:[/quote] i pity you, my dear sis... better shift to "PLDT DSL" this time =) [spoiler]meron ba nun?[/spoiler] [quote=loelo]yes .... u right sir im youngr and its will be fun call u uncle =) welcome mushroom area sir :lol:[/quote] ok, from now on, you don't have to call me sir, but "uncle", hahaha!!! and BTW, thanks for welcoming me here in the group of "kabute" - mushrooms! :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i pity you, my dear sis... better shift to "PLDT DSL" this time =)[/quote] [i]yah,pldt myDSL.[/i]:wallbash: [i]but i dont know.. :paranoid: coz., i think this december,i will say bye bye to ftalk and online world.[/i]=)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah,pldt myDSL.:wallbash: but i dont know.. :paranoid: coz., i think this december,i will say bye bye to ftalk and online world.=)[/quote] :o:o:o i have read your reasons why you are leaving for good, it's because of the job.. I wish you all the luck for your job.. And advise you at the same time not to fully quit the online world... visit us... sometimes... because we'll surely miss you :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 11 queries - 0.665 second ]
Privacy Policy