• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nope im not jealous :D[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]i already took it off baby.[/b] :P:P:P:P:P [quote=jieduck]i think so, it'll be boring ('though I'm a BS MATH graduate, it's still boring for me). I think sis Duch closed that topic, waiting for the Drawing contest to be finalized, until then, it'll be re-opened, but IDK why layne opened a new topic (exactly the same as the previous one! :o )[/quote] [i]aww..she opened a topic like tht one?OMGGGGGGGGG?? can she really understand what ate duch said?[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]ayyyyy.........sshhhh..... =D=D=D :P:P:P:P[/quote] [i]miko miko miko.[/i]:lol::lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]well then...... let's fight for what is wrong...... :lol::lol::lol: *kidding* :P:P[/quote] hahaha!!!! may tama ka, sis!!! BTW, who is "miko"? :) [quote=As cicatrizes]aww..she opened a topic like tht one?OMGGGGGGGGG?? can she really understand what ate duch said?:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] yeah, as if she is blind.... i really dont know what she is up to.... hope that sis duch will not do something "harsh"..

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-24 07:48:32)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yeah, as if she is blind.... i really dont know what she is up to.... hope that sis duch will not do something "harsh"..[/quote] [i]i think sis duch will do something about it.[/i]:lol::lol: [i]i just hope the contest will not be closed just because she did not really comprehend ate duch's post.[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hahaha!! not "master", you can just call me "mister jie" instead :lol::lol:[/quote] mister jie? =D:thumbsup: how are u today? [quote=As cicatrizes]i already took it off baby. :P:P:P:P:P[/quote] why you remove? :eh: [spoiler]=D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why you remove? :eh:[/quote] [i]because i dont want you to be jealous. :P:P:P my heart is only for you baby.[/i]:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]miko miko miko.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple] LOL :lol::lol::lol: mikhail mikhail mikhail =D=D=D :P btw mrs.nizam....a este bel.....i missed that ava of urs....[/b][/color] =) [quote=jieduck]hahaha!!!! may tama ka, sis!!! BTW, who is "miko"? :)[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL... yeyy!!! apir!!! :lol::lol::lol: uhmmm.....miko is my labidabi kuya jie... =) :lol::lol::lol: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ oh well.......gtg kabutes.... :lol::lol::lol: nid to sleep early... =) babush to all....... & welcome agen kuya jie....[/b][/color] =) :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-24 08:09:04)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i think sis duch will do something about it.:lol::lol: i just hope the contest will not be closed just because she did not really comprehend ate duch's post.:lol:[/quote] i think also that if sis Duch will see that post, I cant wait to see her reaction =) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]mister jie? =D:thumbsup: how are u today?[/quote] :lol::lol: that's better :lol::lol: i'm fine, and happy too. how about you, it looks like that you are always fresh and happy. [quote=zyrax86]babush to all....... & welcome agen kuya jie.... =)[/quote] babush also, TC and GBU. :kiss:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-24 08:16:06)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]LOL :lol::lol::lol: mikhail mikhail mikhail =D=D=D :P btw mrs.nizam....a este bel.....i missed that ava of urs.... =)[/quote] [i]oh?so his name is mikhail? :lol::lol::lol: nice name. :P:P my ava said,it missed you also.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]i think also that if sis Duch will see that post, I cant wait to see her reaction =)[/quote] [i]i reported that thread coz i wanna see ate duch's reaction asap.[/i]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because i dont want you to be jealous. :P:P:P my heart is only for you baby[/quote] oh really :P:P:P [quote=zyrax86]btw mrs.nizam....a este bel.....i missed that ava of urs.... =)[/quote] oh...tomorrow i will put it. [quote=jieduck]always fresh and happy.[/quote] :o:o shsssss......did you know?bel always make me fresh and happy every night =D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i reported that thread coz i wanna see ate duch's reaction asap.=D=D=D[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol: yup, I read your post.. i don't know how she would react.. and also, did you noticed that even a topic has been reported, some members still keep on posting. sigh.. i'm getting tired of sending reports... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o shsssss......did you know?bel always make me fresh and happy every night =D=D[/quote] oh wow!! :o really? [spoiler]she is really very lovely =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-24 08:19:55)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really :P:P:P[/quote] [i]yah really[/i]:lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh...tomorrow i will put it.[/quote] [i]hey,that post was not for you.,tat was for me.[/i]=D [i]im [u]mrs[/u] nizam.you're [u]mr[/u]. nizam[/i]:P:P:P [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o:o shsssss......did you know?bel always make me fresh and happy every night =D=D[/quote] [i]what what what? =D=D dont tell everyone baby.[/i]:paranoid::paranoid: :lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]:lol::lol::lol::lol: yup, I read your post.. i don't know how she would react.. and also, did you noticed that even a topic has been reported, some members still keep on posting. sigh.. i'm getting tired of sending reports...[/quote] [i]i will edit my post.and tell other members not to post there.[/i]:D:D:D [i]stubborn members.[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]oh wow!! :o really?[/quote] [i]dont believe nizam kuya jie.[/i]:lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-24 08:23:13)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]she is really very lovely =)[/quote] yah that why i love her =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]hey,that post was not for you.,tat was for me.=D im mrs nizam.you're mr. nizam[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: oh im wrong.i not saw that word [b]mrs[/b] :wallbash: :P:P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]what what what? =D=D dont tell everyone baby.:paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] i mean your love make me fresh and happy :P:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah that why i love her =D=D[/quote] [i]and i love you also :P:P you love me even though im a UFO?[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash: oh im wrong.i not saw that word mrs :wallbash:[/quote] [i]okay,you're mrs nizam,im mr nizam.,wkakakka~~[/i]=D=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i mean your love make me fresh and happy :P:P[/quote] [i]hahaha! then why did you said i make you fresh and happy every night? i love you even in morning and afternoon[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will edit my post.and tell other members not to post there.:D:D:D stubborn members.:lol:[/quote] your heart, sis, your heart!!! [spoiler]ang puso mo, ang puso...[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]dont believe nizam kuya jie.:lol::lol:[/quote] wow, so sweet talaga!! [quote=AFZULNIZAM]yah that why i love her =D=D[/quote] you are very lucky, and she is very lucky also. Both of you are so lucky to be with each other :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]and i love you also :P:P you love me even though im a UFO?[/quote] why you replay.that post not for you :P:P:P [quote=As cicatrizes]okay,you're mrs nizam,im mr nizam.,wkakakka~~=D=D=D[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: ill ra*e you :evil: [quote=As cicatrizes]why did you said i make you fresh and happy every night?[/quote] because imagination =D=D [quote=jieduck]ang puso mo, ang puso...[/quote] ganda naman mahal kita =D:thumbsup: [quote=jieduck]you are very lucky, and she is very lucky also. Both of you are so lucky to be with each other[/quote] i not lucky bcoz i and her not same religion :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ang puso mo, ang puso...[/quote] [i]i am calm.[/i]:rolleyes: [quote=jieduck]wow, so sweet talaga!![/quote] [i]i like sour.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]you are very lucky, and she is very lucky also. Both of you are so lucky to be with each other :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] [i]i agree kuya jie[/i]:crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler][i]tears of joy.[/i]:lol:[/spoiler] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]why you replay.that post not for you :P:P:P[/quote] [i]sorry,[/i]:wallbash::wallbash: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash::wallbash: ill ra*e you :evil:[/quote] [i]what's that?i dont get it.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]because imagination =D=D[/quote] [i]dont imagine too much.[/i]=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i not lucky bcoz i and her not same religion :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]yah,that's true.[/i]:wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Guyz![/b] [b]i'm gonna go for now! see you all again tomorrow! GBU and happy mushroom hunting to everyone![/b] Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]sorry,:wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] i not forgive you :P [quote=As cicatrizes]what's that?i dont get it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] wanna know?just click spoiler :thumbsdown: =D=D [spoiler]rape =D=D[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]dont imagine too much.=D=D[/quote] :P:P im just joking [quote=jieduck]Guyz! i'm gonna go for now! see you all again tomorrow! GBU and happy mushroom hunting to everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome[/quote] ok bye2 see u again

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-24 09:04:00)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]rape =D=D[/quote] [i]i dont know what rape is. =D does it mean cook?[/i]:rolleyes: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i not forgive you :P[/quote] [i]i dont care.[/i]=D=D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:P im just joking[/quote] [i]imagine in toilet only.[/i]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont know what rape is. =D does it mean cook?:rolleyes:[/quote] that true cook :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]i dont care.=D=D[/quote] ah i dont care also =D [quote=As cicatrizes]imagine in toilet only.=D=D[/quote] :o:thumbsup: who make like that?you? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:57

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy