• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]yeah, cool! hahaha!!! BTW, it looks like that 101 was pissed off again...[/quote] :o:o:o:o:o:o [i]you know 101????????????????????[/i]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]good afternoon kuya jie and tita kuya jie you also call her dalmatian 101???[/b] :lol: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:o:o:o:o:o:o you know 101????????????????????[/quote] yup, of course!! you know me, i used to read past posts before I put my nose into discussions. did you read my post in OT, the posts after your last post... [quote=Lhyrickz]good afternoon kuya jie and tita kuya jie you also call her dalmatian 101??? :lol: :lol:[/quote] good afte, my kabayan! i know she's 101, in the group, she's 101, but in OT, i just call her Iha, hehehe

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-26 00:53:33)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yup, of course!! you know me, i used to read past posts before I put my nose into discussions. did you read my post in OT, the posts after your last post...[/quote] [i]bilib aq sau kuya jie.[/i]:lol: [i]no i didnt..im not in the mood to post there anymore..i dont like talking to many people.[/i]:disgust: [i]but i will read it now.[/i]:penguin::penguin: [quote=Lhyrickz]good afternoon kuya jie and tita kuya jie you also call her dalmatian 101??? :lol: :lol:[/quote] [i]nyehahah~~hey what is she a dog?[/i]:lol: [i] i have something to confess, she wa snot the one i was referring to as a rockstars crush.,but i think she thought she was the one. :lol::lol: and she posted a message for me., my god...anyway., i think she and i are slowly coming into good terms.[/i]:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-26 00:55:53)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nyehahah~~hey what is she a dog?[/quote] but at least with brand hahaha [quote=jieduck]good afte, my kabayan! i know she's 101, in the group, she's 101, but in OT, i just call her Iha, hehehe[/quote] [b]yah i know that kuya u used to call her iha[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]but at least with brand hahaha[/quote] [i]brand?wtf.,haha.,you mean breed.[/i]:lol: [i]if i was a dog,i think im a chihuahua.,very thin.[/i]:wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]bilib aq sau kuya jie.:lol: no i didnt..im not in the mood to post there anymore..i dont like talking to many people.:disgust:[/quote] nature ko na talaga siguro yung magbasa, kaya ganun. at isa pa, medyo ok ang net connection ko, di tulad sa iyo, hahaha!!!! :P:P [quote=Lhyrickz]yah i know that kuya u used to call her iha[/quote] 'coz she's calling me 'tay, hahaha!!! [spoiler]but she asked permission from me if it's alright if she'll call me Tay, I sed its ok.. =)[/spoiler]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i have something to confess, she wa snot the one i was referring to as a rockstars crush.,but i think she thought she was the one. and she posted a message for me., my god...anyway., i think she and i are slowly coming into good terms.[/quote] tita di ko to magets san ung post na to [quote=As cicatrizes]brand?wtf.,haha.,you mean breed. if i was a dog,i think im a chihuahua.,very thin.[/quote] ganun na rin un hahaha aq german shephered hahaha [quote=jieduck]'coz she's calling me 'tay, hahaha!!![/quote] she's a good daughter to you
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]nature ko na talaga siguro yung magbasa, kaya ganun. at isa pa, medyo ok ang net connection ko, di tulad sa iyo, hahaha!!!! :P:P[/quote] [i]nyaahhh~~ ur right.[/i] :wallbash::wallbash: [i]i think im getting used to this now[/i]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita di ko to magets san ung post na to[/quote] [i]sa thread na "ur message to ur ftalk crush"[/i]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]san un tita makikita??? sa underground section???? ung post mo????[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]san un tita makikita??? sa underground section???? ung post mo????[/quote] [i]bahala ka maghanap ng thread na yun.[/i]=D=D=D=D [i]ang haba ng message nya para saken., [/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]san ko un hahanapin omg dali na tita 2:30 off na aq[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]just click 101's siggie[/i]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nabasa ko na tita then hus you're refering to??? babush to all off na aq[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-26 01:37:45)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]she's a good daughter to you[/quote] dati, good xa.. but now... she had changed... [quote=As cicatrizes]nyaahhh~~ ur right. :wallbash::wallbash: i think im getting used to this now:lol:[/quote] ooopps, sorry... my net connection was "interrupted" :wallbash::wallbash: [spoiler]by Boss :D[/spoiler] [quote=Lhyrickz]babush to all off na aq[/quote] babush!!! TC and GBU, dilaw na kabute!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hood afternun mga dudes @ dudettes.... :lol::lol::lol: and2 na nman ako...[/b][/color] :wasted::wasted::wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ooopps, sorry... my net connection was "interrupted" :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [quote=jieduck]by Boss :D[/quote] [i]hmf.pinapainggit aq ni kuya jie.[/i]:crybaby::crybaby: [i]my connection is on and off again.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash: [quote=zyrax86]and2 na nman ako... :wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] [i]hello micocheng[/i]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hood afternun mga dudes @ dudettes.... :lol::lol::lol: and2 na nman ako... :wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] hola!!! gud aftie! asl? ctc? [spoiler]:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] BTW, see this: [quote]Kaygee :3 » FriendsterWhiz Kaygee :3's display avatar Registered: 2008-08-22 Posts: 2569 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 172 - PM Friendster[/quote]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-26 02:25:18)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello micocheng:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeeee.....wrong spelling belzam....[/b][/color] :lol: :P:P:P [quote=jieduck]hola!!! gud aftie! asl? ctc?[/quote] [b][color=purple]hola senyor jie..... :D gud aftie also... =) ngeee.....adik ka sa YM kuya jie......anu? :lol: :P:P --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yup, i can see it kuya jie.... =) :lol::lol: it's kaygee........my kababayan... =) he left rockstars?[/b][/color] :o:O

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-26 02:30:57)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Kaygee :3 » FriendsterWhiz Kaygee :3's display avatar Registered: 2008-08-22 Posts: 2569 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 172 - PM Friendster[/quote] [i]whoaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~[/i]:o:o:o:o [i]that happened just today[/i]:o:o:o:o [i]so many people are leaving rockstars[/i]:wasted::wasted::wasted: [quote=zyrax86]ngeeee.....wrong spelling belzam.... :lol: :P:P:P[/quote] [i]aw,sorry.,kaya pla sabi q parang may mali,i thought it was the cheng.[/i]:lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-26 02:29:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:34

[ 12 queries - 0.690 second ]
Privacy Policy