• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]^thanks for fixing my siggie. i wonder why it didnt worked when i added some words. [/i]:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

it work when you put like this. <">and its not working when you put like this. <">

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-22 05:52:28)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]oh i see. nice example btw. :retard:[/i] <">
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ =D=D maybe not working :puke:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ =D=D maybe not working :puke:[/quote] [i]it works. [/i]=D <">[sub]bel very cute[/sub]:wow: =D <">[sub]nizam not cute[/sub] [i] also works.[/i]=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-22 06:05:42)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............u so evil :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]bel is not evil. :rolleyes: bel loves nizam. bel always miss nizam.[/i]:wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love you also :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im coming.......................... but sori if distrub both of u (bel and sir nizam)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub]Byrone is cutiest of all[/sub] =D=D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]but sori if distrub both of u (bel and sir nizam)[/quote] [i]wenkz.,its okay., nizam not cute.,wkakaka[/i]=D [quote=bles_212000]Byrone is cutiest of all =D=D=D=D[/quote] [i]post error.[/i]=) =D=D=D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahhhhh........... stres mode on :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]post error.[/quote] negative. =D=D=D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]loelo wrote: post error.[/quote] me??????????:rolleyes:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I'm sorry, I dunno what happened, I qouted bel post but it is your name that appeared. [i]*Confuse mode*[/i]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]ahhhhh........... stres mode on :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] [i]dont be stressed lulu.,have fun.,let's party.,wkakakak~~[/i]=D [quote=bles_212000]^ I'm sorry, I dunno what happened, I qouted bel post but it is your name that appeared. *Confuse mode*[/quote] [i]wrong qoute.,hahahaha., how are you lord byrone?i hope i can get a fansign from you.,coz the founder gave me 2 fansigns this morning. :D:D:D and also to you lulu.,wakakkak~~[/i] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i love you also :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:[/quote] [i]why is your penguin walking backward?[/i]:retard:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-22 07:07:51)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^spam detected. =D=D=D thanks again for the fansign rio.[/i] :eh:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ okhay :P oo.. OFFLINE........ :penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wakaka......nice siggy mr. mushroom founder... :D:D:D:thumbsup: gud morning WP family!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @ bel: can i request 4 another song to be added in our playlist?[/b][/color] :/:paranoid::rolleyes:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-22 16:09:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:57

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy