• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

lol kuya grabe kasi sya. porket ba hindi matalino ang kaklase mo at matalino ka, tama bang pintasan mo sya? grabe naman sya!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

^ everything has its own [b]karma[/b].
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]good afternoon to all mushies online.,love yah all! :lol: especially smartbro.,love yah smartbro! :lol: (nag plug pa ng commercial)[/i]=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good aftie to all guys try nio tingnan siggy ni kuya don hes using orange mushroom ang gara[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waaht? hehe weyt a sekund!?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]yah.,look at his siggie.,talagang gus2 nya maging orange mushroom.,haha.,sabi q kc orange nlng yung nde pa taken.,kc gus2 nya white.,amp.,sabi q founder naten ang white.,haha[/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol ate bel :lol: he really like 2 b one of kabute rangers :lol:

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-19 04:00:10)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hahaha~~lemme try to convince him.,although i doubt it since he already have many friends and his group.,lol., scandalers will kill me if i could convince him to be a WP.,wkakakak~~[/i]:lol:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all mushroom :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^gud evening lulu :D gud evening leader bel :P:P gud evening mushrooms!!!! :lol::lol::lol: jst passsin' by...... =( stil got lots of homeworks to do... :cry::cry: [/b][/color] [scroll]:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/scroll]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-19 05:39:19)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]hello all mushroom :lol:[/quote] [i]and hello to the cutest mushroom of WP[/i]:lol: [quote=zyrax86]^gud evening lulu :D gud evening leader bel :P:P gud evening mushrooms!!!! :lol::lol::lol: jst passsin' by...... =( stil got lots of homeworks to do... :cry::cry:[/quote] [i]nyahhh~~why is there a leader on my name?wkakakk~~ go and do your homework sexy.[/i]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-19 05:39:34)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^gud evening lulu :D gud evening leader bel :P:P gud evening mushrooms!!!! :lol::lol::lol: jst passsin' by...... =( stil got lots of homeworks to do... :cry::cry:[/quote] helo sista dont be sad sist,spirit...............=) [quote=As cicatrizes]and hello to the cutest mushroom of WP:lol:[/quote] =) =) =) thx alot mabel :lol: its morphin time :cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]=) =) =) thx alot mabel :lol: its morphin time :cool:[/quote] [i]wkakakk~~how are you lulu?how's school?[/i]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good evening to all good evening mushrooms just passing by taena lots of homeworks to do[/b]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wkakakk~~how are you lulu?how's school?[/quote] fine mabel whats ur coment my new ava??=)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud eve WP... jus passin by.... [spoiler]tri-iodothyronine :lol:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]whats ur coment my new ava??=)[/quote] [i]you dont have an ava in ym blackie.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning tita good morning wp[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good morning! :penguin::penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good morning kuya....[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:30

[ 10 queries - 0.695 second ]
Privacy Policy