• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

imma eat dinner :) gud evening
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^awww....ukie sis nik :D happy eating! :lol: awww.....sis bel is olredi offline... :O so early...[/b][/color] :/
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^awww....ukie sis nik :D happy eating! :lol: awww.....sis bel is olredi offline... :O so early... :/[/quote] hmm maybe she's busy. BTW, did u eat ur dinner already?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]chexy-->>i found a cute purple mushroom.,il make you another siggie. lhyrickz-->>il also make you one., maybe il give it tom,.,hhaha., [/b]:D:D [b]chexy:yap yap.,we'll just wait for kuya jie's phase 4.[/b]:lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ is he online now? im searching for a red mushroom. i'll try to make one for nizam :exclaim:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yap he's online.[/b]=) [b]but i think he won't be joining now., probably next week.[/b]:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok :D since when eney became the rockstars leader, many members quit on rockstars. it's weird.. :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wikiwiw.,not really. =) it's just that..well,maybe some wanna change e-group. kuya jie is quitting since the founder is also quitting at ftalk. actually,if it weren't for the founder,i would have been groupless until now.[/b]:lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]kuya jie is quitting since the founder is also quitting at ftalk[/quote] u mean ate angeli_7 is quitting too? :o
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heto na naman si superunknown. tease na naman. hehe. pero sa kanya ko nalaman ung sa sun dati. share naman dyan dude ung sa smart naman. :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]u mean ate angeli_7 is quitting too? :o[/quote] [b]wenkz.,she already posted it at the confession thread i think a month ago. she is a very pretty and wise person. =) i look up to her that's why i joined rockstars. because she is a very intelligent person. =)[/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]heto na naman si superunknown. tease na naman. hehe. pero sa kanya ko nalaman ung sa sun dati. share naman dyan dude ung sa smart naman. :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~where'd you get that baby?you're always posting tagalog words you dont even know the meaning.[/b]:lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]heto na naman si superunknown. tease na naman. hehe. pero sa kanya ko nalaman ung sa sun dati. share naman dyan dude ung sa smart naman. :penguin::penguin:[/quote] EH???~~~~~! hehe sinapian nanaman ng tagalog spirit c nizam :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]wenkz.,she already posted it at the confession thread i think a month ago. she is a very pretty and wise person. =) i look up to her that's why i joined rockstars. because she is a very intelligent person. =)[/quote] yeh and she's an old member too here in ft. i wonder why she was quitting. :question: :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]wakakakk~~where'd you get that baby?you're always posting tagalog words you dont even know the meaning[/quote] hey what the meaning? :wallbash::wallbash: translate please =D=D [quote=-NiK-]EH???~~~~~! hehe sinapian nanaman ng tagalog spirit c nizam[/quote] ndi ah..gusto k0 lng matut0ng magtagal0g =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]yeh and she's an old member too here in ft. i wonder why she was quitting. :question: :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]because she wants to concentrate in her real life. :lol: [/b] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey what the meaning? :wallbash::wallbash: translate please =D=D[/quote] :P:P:P:P:P [b]don't wanna translate.[/b]:lol: [b]lhyrickz, here's your siggie.[/b]:D [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/ruqy2q.jpg[/img] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/33mpptw.jpg[/img] [b]just choose coz i dunno if you like your name in your siggie or what.[/b]:eh:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 08:21:11)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because she wants to concentrate in her real life. :lol:[/quote] ow... i see... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ndi ah..gusto k0 lng matut0ng magtagal0g =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] nyoooorkz!?!?! tranzista is requesting me to teach her some tagalog words. - nag-rerequest si tranzista na 2ruan ko sya magtagalog. gud nyt my friends... see yah 2morow!

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-15 08:23:05)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:P:P:P:P:P don't wanna translate.:lol:[/quote] lazy girl :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=-NiK-]nyoooorkz!?!?![/quote] anung masama kung matuto aqng magtagal0g
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]anung masama kung matuto aqng magtagal0g[/quote] [b]who is translating for you?[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]who is translating for you?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] :P:P i don't want to tell you :P:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lemme guess.lhyrickz.[/b]:lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lemme guess.lhyrickz.[/quote] no :rolleyes: a cute girl translate for me :P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:01

[ 9 queries - 0.629 second ]
Privacy Policy