• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

yay! the fs is soo fast 2 load ^^
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha why?it funny?[/quote] [b]nothing.,coz it looks cute baby., and your siggie before was soldier and now its a very cute mushroom.[/b]:lol: [quote=-NiK-]yay! the fs is soo fast 2 load ^^[/quote] [b]really?il open mine also.[/b]:penguin:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]really?il open mine also.:penguin:[/quote] i use what u sed. open the proffy history but when i'm finished checking some updates in my fs and when i click home, it goes slow agen :doubt:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:[quote=As cicatrizes]nothing.,coz it looks cute baby., and your siggie before was soldier and now its a very cute mushroom[/quote] [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/kiss2.gif[/img][img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/kiss2.gif[/img] but why my mushroom not have mouth? [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/speech.gif[/img] he cant eat without mouth [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/grr.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]i use what u sed. open the proffy history but when i'm finished checking some updates in my fs and when i click home, it goes slow agen :doubt:[/quote] [b]haha.,yep.,it will not load when you click home.,you can only view your profile,comments and wvm. you cant even view your friends.[/b] :retard: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]but why my mushroom not have mouth? he cant eat without mouth[/quote] [b]oh?yah,i was also wondering why the mushroom dont have a mouth.[/b]:paranoid::paranoid: [b]hmm..maybe mushroom dont eat baby.[/b]:P:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hmm..maybe mushroom dont eat baby.:P:P:P:P[/quote] but my mushroom so hungry [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/pissed.gif[/img] u must tell to your mushroom and said please cook for nizam mushroom [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/flirt.gif[/img]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha.,yep.,it will not load when you click home.,you can only view your profile,comments and wvm. you cant even view your friends. :retard:[/quote] nyooorks :retard: when will fs finish the maintenance?

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-14 07:03:49)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but my mushroom so hungry[img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/pissed.gif[/img] u must tell to your mushroom and said please cook for nizam mushroom [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/flirt.gif[/img][/quote] [b]okay,i already told my mushroom but it said that it's too lazy to cook. =D=D my mushroom also said that nizam's mushroom can cook its own food[/b]=) :lol::lol: [quote=-NiK-]nyooorks :retard: when will fs finish the maintenance?[/quote] [b]hopefully before christmas. :lol: check at the help section.,there's a sticky topic there of tunie.,about FS being down for a while.[/b]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-14 07:06:35)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lazy to cook. =D=D my mushroom also said that nizam's mushroom can cook its own food[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: oh my god.....my mushroom said to your mushroom "don't sleep with him if your mushroom not cook for him." =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:wallbash: oh my god.....my mushroom said to your mushroom "don't sleep with him if your mushroom not cook for him." =D[/quote] :O :o:o [b]okay, my mushroom will cook now.[/b] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: [b]hurry green mushroom.[/b]:paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:O :o:o okay, my mushroom will cook now. :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] =D=D why your mushroom cook...wanna sleep with my mushroom yah?... cant i not allowed.... :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D why your mushroom cook...wanna sleep with my mushroom yah?... cant i not allowed.... :wallbash:[/quote] [b]why not allowed?[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why not allowed?[/quote] because you not sleep with me..that why i dont want your mushroom sleep with my mushroom :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^eh?but my mushroom will be sad if it dont sleep with your mushroom. :rolleyes: cant sleep with you.,i wanna sleep alone.[/b]:P:P:P:P =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooohh imma log-off for a few moments...gudnyt 2 d sweet couple here :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^eh?but my mushroom will be sad if it dont sleep with your mushroom. :rolleyes:[/quote] ok i allowed but do something with my mushroom :mad: [quote=-NiK-]ooohh imma log-off for a few moments...gudnyt 2 d sweet couple here :P[/quote] ok nik see u again :rose:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-14 07:39:06)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]ooohh imma log-off for a few moments...gudnyt 2 d sweet couple here :P[/quote] [b]who's that couple?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok i allowed but do something with my mushroom :mad:[/quote] [b]i dont wanna do anything with your mushroom.[/b]=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont wanna do anything with your mushroom.=D[/quote] =D=D ok2 that good
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]3 words. spam detected[/b]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont care [spoiler]:penguin::wallbash::thunder::cloud::globe::norose::idea::|:)=):|=|: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted: (=(=(:D=D:o:rolleyes::crybaby::puke:shit:crybaby::ninja::wasted:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:12

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy