• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont care....if you not cute, i still love you..[/quote] [b]i love you too.[/b]:wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby: o baby :([/quote] :lol::lol: [b]i want :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: in our bedroom.[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]:lol::lol: i want :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: in our bedroom.[/quote] :o:o cant do that....

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-11 07:35:32)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o cant do that....[/quote] [b]why?[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] because our child sleeping honey :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]because our child sleeping honey :wallbash:[/quote] [b]our child is on the other room baby.[/b]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]our child is on the other room baby.=D=D=D[/quote] oh ok..let go now... :penguin::penguin: =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh ok..let go now... :penguin::penguin: =D[/quote] [b]go where?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]go where?:paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] our bedroom la :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-11 07:57:45)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]our bedroom la :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [b]i cant find our bedroom.[/b]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i cant find our bedroom.=D=D=D[/quote] how about hotel =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]how about hotel =D[/quote] [b]i cant find also.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby: =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i cant find also.:crybaby::crybaby: =D[/quote] oh it ok....ill find another women =D=D [spoiler]just joking baby... :kiss:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh it ok....ill find another women =D=D[/quote] [b]oh, i can find it now.[/b]=) =D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh, i can find it now.=) =D=D[/quote] why...how you do that?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why...how you do that?[/quote] [b]i dunno.,cmon let's go to hotel.[/b]=D=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dunno.,cmon let's go to hotel.=D=D=D[/quote] :o but i have no money :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i have no money :wallbash:[/quote] [b]oh, too bad.[/b] :wallbash::wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]oh, too bad. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] so what the solution? :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]so what the solution? :wallbash:[/quote] [b]let's just sleep.[/b]=D=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]let's just sleep.=D=D[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: ok let go to sleep :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 9 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy