• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^ayan,na-edit q na.[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [b]edit mo din yung sau.,wag mag-leave ng clues.[/b]=D=D=D [b]that person is starting to make me pissed off.[/b]:smoke:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]ok na editerd na rin post ko tita ok na cguro un dont mind that person sisirain lng nun araw mo tagalog mode on :lol: :lol: :lol: :penguin: :penguin: tita out naq next time agen tom maybe regards to big baby boy :lol: :lol: :lol: good afternoon wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-11 23:30:32)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha.,okay okay.,i wont mind taht person anymore.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ahehe....pede tagalog mode on? :paranoid: :D ...sis bel, 26 na ang members? cnong bgong recruit? :lol: [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^its Ago and lyrehs[/b]=) [b]*edited:lookie in the underground chexy,i have fansign for you.., lol, i was shocked, i look good there.,ahaha., =D sunlight does wonders.it makes your face look flawless[/b]:lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-12 01:09:35)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^woww :o rili? sis lyrehs is now a WP?[/b][/color] [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate0.gif[/img][/url][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate14.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=purple]*edited*: ayieee......sankyu sankyu sis bel.... :wow::wow::wow: ..yer vry pretty... :wow:[/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-12 01:15:43)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah yeah.,ahehe.,lhjyrickz invited her[/b]. :D:D:D [quote=zyrax86]*edited*: ayieee......sankyu sankyu sis bel.... :wow::wow::wow:[/quote] [b]you're welcome.[/b]:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ayieee......sa wakas, na-post ko na rin crushlist ko.... :eh: :lol::lol: :redface::redface::redface: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-12 01:22:07)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dang it! It bleed agen :crybaby: imma wrote it in my blog to lessen the pain! @ wp: gud aftie =| i'm not feeling well today... :doubt:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ayieee......sa wakas, na-post ko na rin crushlist ko.... :eh: :lol::lol: :redface::redface::redface:[/quote] [b]talaga?ahawww..matignan nga. [/b]:lol: [quote=-NiK-]gud aftie =| i'm not feeling well today...[/quote] [b]hello sis nik. why?what happened dear?[/b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello sis nik. why?what happened dear?:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] siz, i can't digest the fkinn truth about someone.. :paranoid:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^about your boyfriend?[/b]:rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ about my crush. see the full detail here --- [url]http://ms-taurus95.blogspot.com/[/url]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello to all hello wp[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]about my crush.[/quote] [b]ah,you like him but he likes someone else.[/b] [quote=Lhyrickz]hello wp[/quote] [b]hello iha.[/b]:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ah,you like him but he likes someone else.[/quote] yeh and i'm being so plastic with him. i said it's okay even he court my ex-bestfriend. he is also willing to wait so i decide to stop waiting for him. he just make me an idiot.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]yeh and i'm being so plastic with him. i said it's okay even he court my ex-bestfriend. he is also willing to wait so i decide to stop waiting for him. he just make me an idiot.[/quote] [b]if its not yours, it will never be yours, no matter how much you are obsessed with it, but if in case it's for you, it will always be for you no matter how much you ignore it- from a text message.[/b]=) [b]so, chill out, you're still young,im sure you'll meet other wonderful guys.[/b] ;)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee......nakz......watta advice....[/b][/color] :eh:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello iha[/quote] helllo tita kaasar naman new sched ko sa school naging panghapon aq asar tlga
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^halow there zyrickz....[/b][/color] :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 10 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy