• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

I'm here. Wew! Ftalk had a hot issue again.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^what hot issue kuya???what it is??[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ See it in suggestion & Feedback Section. or you can click this http://theftalk.com/t49953-%5BURGENT-SUGGESTION%5D-unban-zerO.html

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-10 02:32:23)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]oic..teary eyed aq sa pagbabasa nung three pages na un.. kuya what do you think???reverzero deserved to be banned??? oh i forgot..he asked it nga pala[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kuya what do you think???reverzero deserved to be banned??? oh i forgot..he asked it nga pala[/quote] I quote what he said. [quote]the reason why I told you to ban me is because I just want to test how good leader you are by using your instinct who really I am, what's my initial in this happy forum without informing your co-moderators[/quote] but actually I think like what other did said, Both sides made mistakes.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-10 02:48:56)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]whew! a hot issue indeed......jst read about it now...[/b][/color] :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i agree with you kuya nabasa ko ung cnbi nung retired na mod kung bngyan dw nila ng 3rd warning kuya tagalog mode muna hahaha[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]whew! a hot issue indeed......jst read about it now...[/quote] and kinda nosebleeding. =D :wallbash: [quote=Lhyrickz]i agree with you kuya nabasa ko ung cnbi nung retired na mod kung bngyan dw nila ng 3rd warning kuya tagalog mode muna hahaha[/quote] yes. I also noticed reverzero only had 2 warnings wherein it should be 3. anyway, still it's up to those Moderators if what they will do after this scenario. I'll just wait if Reverzeo will be be unban or not.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

+ [b][u]TAGLISH[/u] MODE[/b] = [color=blue]ON[/color] don't you notice that all class-s old members became a moderator like anne.24 (from skyline) and portunieco(originally from class-s) ??? any opinions? [hr][hr] But there are post reverzero made that is also similar on my thoughts. i'm happy that moderators on that thread admits that they make some mistakes and like other members, they also don't follow the rules sometimes also. I don't finished the whole topic it's because it's very long. I also being off-topic sometimes but what if he do what on his mind? he can add ate bel and wait for her answer. If ate bel doesn't feel to answer his query, maybe he can understand that it's other's privacy already. About sa thread sa ano ang mood mo ngayon, medyo may comment ako dun. He's easily being hot tempered. Namimilosopo sya minsan sa mga threads. I agree that the mods have mistakes also. Imma read while waiting for some conversation here at WP. gud aftie :)

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-10 03:21:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]anong kaguluhan meron dito??[/b]:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:[/align]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]anong kaguluhan meron dito??:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:[/quote] [url]http://theftalk.com/t49953-%5BURGENT-SUGGESTION%5D-unban-zerO.html[/url]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Diyos ko.,kahapon pa yan.[/b]:lol: [b]He is a stubborn member.[/b]:lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]don't you notice that all class-s old members became a moderator like anne.24 (from skyline) and portunieco(originally from class-s) ??? any opinions?[/quote] ^ msyadong malakas sa admin ang mga tao sa class-s :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ msyadong malakas sa admin ang mga tao sa class-s :lol:[/quote] [b]because most class-s members are old members. para saken ok lang naman ginagawa ng iba.,yung iba.,maxado harsh magsalita.[/b] [b]ang talagang saludo akong mod is si sir eehjay.[/b]=)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hehe akin kht retired na, c kuya neex pa rin ^^, okie dn naman c eehjhay pero ang ayoko sa lht ng mods ay c ephe at duch. minsan lng c duch pero for all time, c ephe. i found a topic here: [url]http://theftalk.com/p690374-2008-03-11-05%3A00%3A14.html#p690374[/url] he is also complaining at the rules. hehe many are posting a complaint on SAF section. :lol:

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-10 04:19:53)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ hehe akin kht retired na, c kuya neex pa rin ^^, okie dn naman c eehjhay pero ang ayoko sa lht ng mods ay c ephe at duch. minsan lng c duch pero for all time, c ephe.[/quote] [b]huh? ayos nga c ephemeral.,kakanosebleed mag-english.,[/b]:lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm here again.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^where have you been?[/b]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: [b]BRB. gotta eat.[/b]:P:P:P:P
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just here, how about you where have you been, I didn't saw you at OT P.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I dont like to go there anymore Lord byrone.[/b]=) [b]did you post there?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 9 queries - 0.737 second ]
Privacy Policy