• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=ago]no.. i'm busy these days, that's why i'm not often online here :D[/quote] [b]i see you only post in the "ano mood mo ngaion" thread.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=ago]why you hate this night?? this night is really wonderfull.. there a moonlight in the sky.. and maybe will full moon tonight in indonesia :D :rose::rose:[/quote] [b]because i have my monthly period just this night. :crybaby::crybaby: and my tummy hurts. :crybaby: fukken first day period. :doubt: that's why i hate being girl because of this.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]i see you only post in the "ano mood mo ngaion" thread.:lol::lol:[/quote] i really like that thread very much.. cuz i can share my feeling today.. :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]because i have my monthly period just this night. :crybaby::crybaby: and my tummy hurts. :crybaby: fukken first day period. :doubt: that's why i hate being girl because of this.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] you cannot hate yourself because you have that girly problem =D that is our destiny my big baby girl II.. :D:thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]you cannot hate yourself because you have that girly problem =D[/quote] [b]warrggh... :wallbash: i hope boys will also experience this every month.[/b] =D=D [quote=ago]i really like that thread very much.. cuz i can share my feeling today.. :lol:[/quote] [b]you can also post there at the "share your unsaid feelings" thread. :lol: I post there when i am angry at someone, most of the posters there say bad words to the one they hate. :wasted: you can also post there if you miss someone.[/b] :wow::wow::wow: :P:P:P [b]or anything you cannot say to a certain person.[/b]=D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]warrggh... :wallbash: i hope boys will also experience this every month. =D=D[/quote] i hope i'm not experience that =D =D [quote=As cicatrizes]you can also post there at the "share your unsaid feelings" thread. :lol: I post there when i am angry at someone, most of the posters there say bad words to the one they hate. :wasted: you can also post there if you miss someone. :wow::wow::wow: :P:P:P[/quote] well.. thanks for the information my friends.. ;) :thumbsup: i will post there someday =D [b]i must go now cuz i'm tired.. want to sleep..[/b] =( take care my beloved ftalk friends.. see you [b]big baby girl II[/b] :penguin: [b] OFFLINE[/b]

Last edited by ago (2008-11-11 10:26:52)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ago]i hope i'm not experience that =D =D[/quote] [b]i hope you will.[/b]:crybaby: [quote=ago]see you big baby girl II :penguin:[/quote] [b]same to you big baby boy. ;) Good night WP.[/b]:D:D:D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^wowww :o hi 2 u mr. founder... :O:O .....gud morning WP! :)[/quote] hi :D gud morning sistah :D :norose: [quote=As cicatrizes]see. you're a mushroom., you always appear and disappear at an unexpected time.:lol::lol:[/quote] waaaaatzzzzzzz :o wahahhaa =D did you see NIZAM around :paranoid: eh :eh: weeeek :P ruuuuun !!! :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]did you see NIZAM around :paranoid:[/quote] [b]he is still sleeping in our bed. =D coz he was very tired.[/b]:paranoid: :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]our bed. =D[/quote] AAAAAAAHHH !!!!!!!! :o what are you doin there :P =d=d=d gotta college now :D see you later... .. . :cool: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^sleeping. :lol::lol: see yah rio.[/b]:lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]Real name fuck off BIG BABY GIRL II • PM • Friendster Rank FriendsterElite Gender (Unknown) Location in my honey's bed Birthday [b]March 7th[/b] 1998[/quote] [quote]Real name rio™ • PM Rank Promoter Gender Location (Unknown) Birthday [b]March 7th[/b] 1991[/quote] :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P go.. go.. go.... :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ :o:o:o:o:o:o we have the same birthday.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello wp hello tita oh big baby boy is already in this group??? welcome here big baby boy tita ate sheryl sent me a comment in fs she will also join this group[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh big baby boy is already in this group??? welcome here big baby boy[/quote] [b]yah, big baby boy is already in our group.[/b]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita ate sheryl sent me a comment in fs she will also join this group[/quote] [b]oh?i thought she's on a hiatus[/b]:rolleyes: [hr] [align=center][b]edited: welcome here kakashisendo[/b]:D:D:D:D:D:D:rose::rose::rose::rose::wow::wow::wow::wow:[/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-11 22:33:38)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah, big baby boy is already in our group.:lol:[/quote] [b]go tita lets recruit more hahaha [hr] welcome here ate sheryl[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]go tita lets recruit more hahaha[/quote] [b]i know kuya jie will join at this group. so far elyas is not joining. :angry: i told him to leave singles. and he did left i said, okay, join WP. he said he dont wanna join WP.,warggghh,[/b] :mad::mad: [b]i am waiting for trick to reach 1000 posts so he can join here.[/b] :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita y elyas dont want to join in this gruop??? [hr] hu's trick tita???[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita y elyas dont want to join in this gruop???[/quote] [b]i dont know., :wallbash: but he asked if he can join., i said., you can., but he's still not joining., ah,i dont care,[/b] [quote=Lhyrickz]hu's trick tita???[/quote] [b]heroinslither[/b]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]yah tita if he dont want to join here its up to him [hr] ah ic i know him[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah tita if he dont want to join here its up to him[/quote] [b]yah,up to him.[/b]=D=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]ah ic i know him[/quote] [b]really?he is one of the few rockmates who are...TRUE and not pretentious. nga pala[/b] :disgust: [b]there.,i edited it.[/b]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-11 23:17:37)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita be careful of your words sa txt nlang at ym yan he/she can read our post even though our group is private post edited[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-11 23:26:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:49

[ 9 queries - 0.679 second ]
Privacy Policy