• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^awww.,hehe.,puso-puso mode. :lol: i wonder if Lord Byrone also have lovelife. :lol: We can talk about each other's love life. =D[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^wuahaha....yeahh........ :wow: .....btw, speaking of lord byrone.....wer is he? :paranoid::paranoid: he's like mr. founder.....as wat u described him....."mushroom"...[/b][/color] :lol::lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-10 08:59:15)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Lord byrone is already offline.[/b]=) [b]maybe he has classes tomorrow.,or maybe he sensed that he's the topic so he went off.[/b]=D=D=D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wuahaha.....yep, mayb he sensed dat he's teh topic.... :lol: btw, sis bel.......i thot kuya jie's joining teh group?[/b][/color] :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ he needs time., =) because eney has made "pahiwatig" that she will be extremely disappointed if kuya jie will join another group.[/b]=) [b]so i told him,that's okay if you'll be groupless for awhile.[/b]:lol: [b]hey chexy,i might be offline anytime. ;) so advance good night and sweetdreams.[/b]:P:P:P:P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awwww.......ok.... :D ......it's ok sis bel......advance goodnight also 2 u......... ;] :P:P advance meri xmas na rin...... lolz[/b][/color] :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^advance merry christmas to you too. [/b]:P:P:P :penguin:[align=center][b]Good night WP, sweet dreams.[/b][/align]:penguin::penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good Morning. =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^good morning too kuya good morning wp good morning to all just dropping by[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Good Morning. =D[/quote] [b]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: what's with this icon--->>> =D[/b] [quote=Lhyrickz]good morning wp good morning to all just dropping by[/quote] [b]i know now who he is. =) I am not also gonna post there at FTI. too bad, i didnt know he was like that. My last post there was informing FTI that me and my friend are not gonna post there anymore.[/b]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]yah tita..alm na din yun ni kuya byrone,,kchat ko xa kgbi,,pati si kuya nanix alam nea bye for now tita,,my class pa aq,,just dropping by to great wp and all members a good morning[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ah...so they know it. :| actually Grandpa(D'Angelo) Pm'd me coz he wanna know who he is. I told him i'm not naming names but that member extremely disappointed me. :| He replied 15 minutes later and he said.[/b] [quote]Ok then... From the last 15 pages of FTI Offtopic section i think i know who is he :) CMIIW that ur friend are Lyricks :D And so without he notice, somtime later he will taste some of my "warm" post that will "hummiliate" him eventualy =D Good nite lil gal[/quote] [b]I also told him that if that member will join WP again, il also be leaving this group. I will just pass the leader position to nizam.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^what tita???pag umalis aq aalis ka din..tita noh..you're the leader pd d mo iapprove request nea pero tita sa totoo lng cnira nea image ko sa FTI[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^what tita???pag umalis aq aalis ka din..tita noh..you're the leader pd d mo iapprove request nea[/quote] [b]i will discuss it with nizam first. =) because it would be selfish for me not to approve him, he was already a member here. so i will ask nizam if i will approve him IF he joined. if nizam agrees, then i will pass the leadership to him and i will also leave the group.[/b] =) [b] So far, he hasn't joined yet. There are 2 newbies who have joined. :lol: I told them 900+ more posts and I will approve you. :lol: So i rejected them[/b]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]pd naman siguro tita na di aq umalis isnaban nga lng ang dating hahaha at ung sa newbie na want to join napatawa naman aq dun[/b]:lol: :lol: tagalog mode on
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^well, i know it would be hard if you will not leave and that person is here. =( but i will be happy if you wont leave because that means il also not leave.[/b] :D [quote=Lhyrickz]at ung sa newbie na want to join napatawa naman aq dun:lol: :lol:[/quote] [b]hahaha.,one of them Pm'd me and said., that even though she's a newbie she will be active.[/b]:lol: [b]nga pala,nagtext c tito mo saken ngayong umaga.[/b] :wow::wow::wow: [quote=Lhyrickz]tagalog mode on[/quote] [b]hahaa.,okay tagalog mode:ON.[/b]=D [hr] [b]BRB, lunchtime[/b]:penguin::penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^well, i know it would be hard if you will not leave and that person is here. =( but i will be happy if you wont leave because that means il also not leave. :D[/quote] [b]eh bt pa kc tita aalis ka pag umlais aq alm mo bng mahirap din xken tanggapin na ung pangarap kong maging member ng wp mababalewala lng ng basta ganto[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]hahaha.,one of them Pm'd me and said., that even though she's a newbie she will be active.:lol:[/quote] [b]tita how about kuya vect??? nagleave na xa sa group nea _______________________________________________- kchat ko nga kgbi tita si kuya ammar kayo ni tito ang topic namen so anu na..no more LQ nb???[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]eh bt pa kc tita aalis ka pag umlais aq alm mo bng mahirap din xken tanggapin na ung pangarap kong maging member ng wp mababalewala lng ng basta ganto[/quote] [b]taena.,grabe ang drama ng speech ah. :lol: may mga pangarap2 ka pang nalalaman jan.[/b] =D [quote=Lhyrickz]tita how about kuya vect??? nagleave na xa sa group nea[/quote] [b]sabi q kc.,sumali xa sa WP.,ayun umalis nga sa laymakers society. :drool::drool: taz sabi nya saken, ok, now i will join your group. sabi q.,sorry vect, i forgot.,you need 1000 posts to join WP. :cry: nagtampo.,sabi nya.,hmp!i will just join rockstars. :angry: sabi q., 900 posts and then you can join WP[/b]. :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]kchat ko nga kgbi tita si kuya ammar kayo ni tito ang topic namen so anu na..no more LQ nb???[/quote] [b]no more LQ. [/b]:wow::wow::wow: [b]nga pala iha, e2 ang code para sa mahabang line.[/b]:lol: <">[b]so ang kalabasan nyan[/b] [hr] [b]see?[/b]:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-10 23:47:51)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]taena.,grabe ang drama ng speech ah. :lol: may mga pangarap2 ka pang nalalaman jan. =D[/quote] [b]of course naman hahahaha[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]sabi q kc.,sumali xa sa WP.,ayun umalis nga sa laymakers society. :drool::drool: taz sabi nya saken, ok, now i will join your group. sabi q.,sorry vect, i forgot.,you need 1000 posts to join WP. :cry: nagtampo.,sabi nya.,hmp!i will just join rockstars. :angry: sabi q., 900 posts and then you can join WP.[/quote] [b]hahaha ikw pala reason kung bt xa umalis sa group nea yan tuloy groupless xa tas d pa xa pd magjoin sa group nato kawawa naman[/b] [hr] [b]anung gagawin ko dun sa code??? off na ko tita bye to all bye wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-11 00:52:23)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud aftie :D who's ol now?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy