• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: ayieee....nice nice nice..... :D thnx fer adding it sis bel... =)[/quote] [b]you're welcome.just tell me if there's any song you wanna add in our playlist.[/b] [quote=zyrax86]how bout u? r u cooking for sis bel? :)[/quote] [b] he does not know how to cook chexy.[/b]:wasted::wasted::wasted:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]@ mod nizam: i was OL from 9 o'clock this morning.....i think... lolz.........until now... :lol::lol: why? :paranoid: @ bel: ukie :D:thumbsup: thnx agen sis bel... =) .....ayieee.....rili? mod nizam doesn't know how to cook? ...wel i think u shud teach him...[/b][/color] ;]:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 00:23:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^i was OL from 9 o'clock this morning.....i think... lolz.........until now...[/quote] [b]addict.,hehe,.,i was OL 10:07AM[/b]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]mod nizam doesn't know how to cook? ...wel i think u shud teach him... ;]:thumbsup:[/quote] =D[spoiler][b]i only know how to cook rice[/b]:P:P:P:P.[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-08 00:24:28)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]i was OL from 9 o'clock this morning.....i think... lolz.........until now... :lol::lol: why?[/quote] nothing just asking.....u ol so long.wakakaka like for me. maybe i offline 7pm :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

toiinkx xD it's blog tym ^___^ just passing by :) howareyah my WP family? i'm fine ^^, it's smells sweet here now =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey nik..how are you
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ayieee........hey pipz.......i'm back.... :D @ bel: lolz......yeah.....i'm an addict.. :lol: ayieee.....same hir sis bel.....i only know how to cook rice..... :lol: awww...i forgot....i know also how to cook instant noodles..... :eh: & boil water... :lol: :wasted::wasted: @ mod nizam: wuahaha.....u'r also an addictus... :lol: [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-08 03:36:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: lolz......yeah.....i'm an addict.. :lol: ayieee.....same hir sis bel.....i only know how to cook rice..... :lol: awww...i forgot....i know also how to cook instant noodles..... :eh: & boil water... :lol: :wasted::wasted:[/quote] [b]marunong din ako magluto ng corned beef con patatas,corned beef con guisado, or just plain corned beef.[/b]=D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey nik..how are you[/quote] wakakak ello nizam-kun ^^, em okey :D i surf the net and found this site [b][url]http://quotesbox.blogspot.com/[/url][/b] she posts great quotes and funny jokes. try it.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ bel: wuahaha :lol: btw sis bel, ketah asked me to say hi to u.... =) @ nik: elow there sis nik[/b][/color] :) :rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]@ bel: wuahaha :lol: btw sis bel, ketah asked me to say hi to u.... =)[/quote] [b]really?please say i also said hi to him. from her ate screamo.[/b]:lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee......ate screamo :lol: i'm glad dat he was not pissed off with me...[/b][/color] :retard:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^you're the only one who thought that. :P:P:P yeah,he calls me that because you know,i was very addicted to screamo before.[/b]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]wuahaha.....u'r also an addictus...[/quote] hahahah now you know my life........ =D=D [quote=-NiK-]wakakak ello nizam-kun ^^, em okey :D i surf the net and found this site http://quotesbox.blogspot.com/ she posts great quotes and funny jokes. try[/quote] wow nice maybe i can use that words Minsan madali sabihing kaya mo, madali sabihing mag- cool off, madali sabihing laimutan pero when you came to the point na nagmahal ka na ng sobra lahat ng madali mahirap gawin di ba? =D=D [spoiler]but i not understand[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ u can use a translator for that. her quotes are english and tagalog. [quote=zyrax86]@ nik: elow there sis nik :) :rose:[/quote] heyyah siz ^^ ello der :) how are yah?

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-11-08 04:12:14)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello to all hello wp[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ gud aftie lhyrickz :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hi gud afternoon how are you sis???[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ im okey ^^, u how are u? it seems we are only here :paranoid: where are yah guys!?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]not totally fine sis..bec of someone they're busy posting sis there at offtopic wanna follow them :lol: :lol: sis nik i have to off now bye..nice meeting you,,kip safe and see yah agen good evening wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-08 04:52:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:03

[ 9 queries - 0.446 second ]
Privacy Policy