• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

i have an idea guys. what about if we change our group name into "ftalk warriors"? reactions pls ASAP.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=dj_afran]wew.. but..Why did he leave this group..?[/quote] i don't know...he just said 'personal problem' :wallbash: [quote=-NiK-]i have an idea guys. what about if we change our group name into "ftalk warriors"? reactions pls ASAP.[/quote] don't do that.we must get permission from ohivnsuipo (founder this group) =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ okei :D [url=http://www.sweet-thoughts.net.tf/]click.click.click?[/url]
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ezam[/b] owh.. i see.. :penguin: :penguin:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i just wanna say i luv u.. i just wanna say i luv u all.. hohohoho.. hello all.. :rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ welcome back :D

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-30 21:56:16)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai all...long time not ol..... how are you all?
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ezam[/b] hy.. yuph..me too..long time not OL.. :lol: i'm fine bratha.. how about you(all)..??
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG, i"m sorry if i wasn't here for about 2 weeks, I'm in a vacation by that time..and I was surprise that i'm now the leader of our egroups. I'm sorry for those pending request..OMG..I really sorry. :cry: specially to sis Lhyrickz and sis Zyrax [spoiler]bwt, actually I post in absence corner and i state there that I will be out for two weeks.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-03 01:54:18)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^awww........it's ok bro byrone..... =) nyweiz, thnx fer accepting our requests to join ur group..... :D (ayieeee.......1st time 2 post as a member of white protector..)[/b][/color] :)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-03 02:02:09)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Welcome here sis, glad you join us here, and again.. soooooooooooo soooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy! :(:cry:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee......i said it's ok =) :P ....glad to be here.... :) [/b][/color]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks sis.. anyway, what's happening now here at Ftalk? what did I miss?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^uhmm......eney is teh new leader of rockstars...[/b][/color] :eh::eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^uhmm......eney is teh new leader of rockstars...[/quote] Uh, that's a good news.. I'm rooming around now and i also seen that confesion thread had been closed.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^yep,........mods r vry strict now.... :| .. kinda scary...[/b][/color] :paranoid:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]@kuya bless its ok kuya i know that your in a vacation thank you for accepting my request hello to all hello zyrickz welcome to me hahaha[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yah, I agree there are some that seems to be abusing there rank. :/ [b]edited:[/b] Welcome here sis Lhyrickz, I'm so Happy that your now here, I'm sure Nizam will be glad about this.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-03 02:45:30)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]kuya bless where is your ava???[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kuya bless where is your ava???[/quote] I lost, just kidding sis, I don't feel of using ava at this momment. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 10 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy