• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]Good morning to WP! :D[/quote] hi kuya bless ^^ wahahaha ur so cute on that pic ;) hmm what i thought is ryt :lol: hi WP! imma watch some koreanovela for now ^^ i'll read at the literature corner later.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]Good morning to WP! :D[/quote] hai g evening [quote=-NiK-]hi kuya bless ^^ wahahaha ur so cute on that pic ;) hmm what i thought is ryt :lol:[/quote] i jealous :rolleyes:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i jealous :rolleyes:[/quote] aw ahmm aw... don't b jealous nizam :/ u know, ur cute also ^^ huhu my crush is absent 2day =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]aw ahmm aw... don't b jealous nizam :/ u know, ur cute also ^^[/quote] =D=D=D you lying :crybaby: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]huhu my crush is absent 2day =([/quote] don't worry..you still having i :P

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-14 04:44:25)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D=D you lying :crybaby:[/quote] aw c'mon nizam :paranoid: all of the boys here are cute. there is no ugly or pretty here. all of us is perfect here so don't be jealous. sometimes you can't have what you want. but instead, u will have what u don't want. even u hate it, someday,somehow you will find yourself loving that precious thing =) not all of us is alike. u have characters that bles don't have and bles has characters u don't have. Accept the things that, we cannot have what others have. be thankful on what u have. i never see u using ur face as ur ava here, so i can't tell/describe what is ur face =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]aw c'mon nizam :paranoid: all of the boys here are cute. there is no ugly or pretty here. all of us is perfect here so don't be jealous. sometimes you can't have what you want. but instead, u will have what u don't want. even u hate it, someday,somehow you will find yourself loving that precious thing =) not all of us is alike. u have characters that bles don't have and bles has characters u don't have. Accept the things that, we cannot have what others have. be thankful on what u have. i never see u using ur face as ur ava here, so i can't tell/describe what is ur face[/quote] wow thank for this...now i know who I :crybaby::crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hi kuya bless ^^ wahahaha ur so cute on that pic ;) hmm what i thought is ryt :lol:[/quote] :redface :redface: Thanks for the compliment sis Nik, actually this my first time to show my face in this forum.. :lol:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-14 22:42:54)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]Thanks for the compliment sis Nik, actually this my first time to show my face in this forum..[/quote] haha cool and handsome :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wow thank for this...now i know who I :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] aiisshhh don't cry now =) [quote=bles_212000]:redface :redface: Thanks for the compliment sis Nik, actually this my first time to show my face in this forum.. :lol:[/quote] yah napuna ko din yan ;) but i never thought of ur face... haha :redface: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]haha cool and handsome :thumbsup:[/quote] ur ryt ;) hehe crushing him now nizam? :rolleyes: :P :P :P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]aiisshhh don't cry now =)[/quote] =D=D i not cry because i have you :paranoid: [quote=-NiK-]ur ryt ;) hehe crushing him now nizam? :rolleyes: :P :P :P[/quote] =D=D do you like him? :rolleyes:
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aluwwww all pa kbr na nech wp :eh: kug member wp berkurang yach? ? :wallbash: cpa yg kluar :ninja:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D do you like him? :rolleyes:[/quote] nope =| i just liek his name... just change "b" into "t". it's the name of my crush ;)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vhoenix]aluwwww all pa kbr na nech wp :eh: kug member wp berkurang yach? ? :wallbash: cpa yg kluar[/quote] leolo :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=-NiK-]nope =| i just liek his name... just change "b" into "t". it's the name of my crush ;)[/quote] wa......that why you said him cute..mybe you love him... all we have new pair =D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wa......that why you said him cute..mybe you love him...[/quote] EHEEERM nizam! i said and clear it awhile ago, that i don't like him. i'm just amazed that he's cute. pls avoid talking like that. it just makes me irritate, insisting me on a person whom i don't like. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]all we have new pair =D=D:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] wa? `can't understand you
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]EHEEERM nizam! i said and clear it awhile ago, that i don't like him. i'm just amazed that he's cute. pls avoid talking like that. it just makes me irritate, insisting me on a person whom i don't like.[/quote] =D=D okey2 :P:P:P
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What's happening here? I didn't read the post above.. c:P =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]What's happening here? I didn't read the post above.. c:P =D[/quote] nothing just joking :penguin::penguin: hai all
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] the problem is just.. [spoiler]uumm..[quote]nizam fall in loev.. :P[spoiler]hahahaha :lol: [quote]am i rite?[spoiler]Go Go nizammmmzzz!! ;):thumbsup:[/spoiler][/quote] [/spoiler][/quote] [/spoiler] hak.hak.hak!

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-10-16 07:19:09)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]Go Go nizammmmzzz!! ;):thumbsup:[/quote] :o:o why me.... :paranoid: run run :penguin::penguin:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] u noe wut i mean... hak.hak! Go get her nizzaaammm.... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:23

[ 9 queries - 0.589 second ]
Privacy Policy