• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]nah,I know you dance, :eh:[/quote] [b]ftw,.,hahaha.,,i dont dance coz i look stupid when i dance.,it always makes me laugh ya know.,[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=bles_212000]yep, I got it just yesterday and sorry if I forgot to say Thank you cause i tried to Pm you yesterday but your Pm is disabled, anyway, here it goes,,,[/quote] [b]yah,no prob.,i just thought you didnt received my message.,wahahah., [i]sira ang smart.[/i][/b]:lol: [quote=bles_212000]I now working on it, bel.;)[/quote] [b]yeah,work hard.,haha.,and btw.,while you're working on it, can you also get food for me.,coz im hungry now.[/b]=D=D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]ftw,.,hahaha.,,i dont dance coz i look stupid when i dance.,it always makes me laugh ya know.,[/quote] wah, Same here I also laugh and even someone really laughat me when I dance that's why i never attemp to dance. [quote=As cicatrizes]yah,no prob.,i just thought you didnt received my message.,wahahah., sira ang smart.[/quote] Globe ako buti na reach mo, :eh: [quote=As cicatrizes]yeah,work hard.,haha.,and btw.,while you're working on it, can you also get food for me.,coz im hungry now.[/quote] what food do you like Madam?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]wah, Same here I also laugh and even someone really laughat me when I dance that's why i never attemp to dance.[/quote] [b]well., i laugh when i dance and i see myself in the mirror[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=bles_212000]Globe ako buti na reach mo, :eh:[/quote] [b]awww.,actually i dont have cellphone,lulz.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=bles_212000]what food do you like Madam?[/quote] [b]any "milk" food.[/b]=D=D=D=D=D [b]btw: kuya jie will join our group.,please approve him once he sent his request.,hehehehehe [/b]=D =D =D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 02:53:22)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hello to all whats going on here??/ hahaha[/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im not kidding im here ate bel...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello to all whats going on here??/ hahaha[/quote] [b]hello [/b] [quote=ketah23]im not kidding im here ate bel...[/quote] [b]wahaha.,well., why do you wanna make kulit with me bunso?got no one to kulit with?ahahaha.,what is kulit in english btw?[/b] :wasted:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-04 04:20:52)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]edited post,,,, spam spam spam[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-04 04:26:47)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahaha.,well., why do you wanna make kulit with me bunso?got no one to kulit with?ahahaha.,what is kulit in english btw? :wasted:[/quote] dont know helloo lyrickz,,,,
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]helloo lyrickz,,,,[/quote] [b]hello kuya how are you glad that you're also member of this group[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]okay edited already.[/b]=)
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hello kuya how are you glad that you're also member of this group[/quote] yes coz ate bel is also in here thats why i join..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay edited already[/quote] thanks tita i will also edit my post [quote=ketah23]yes coz ate bel is also in here thats why i join[/quote] your following tita???? hehehe you stalking her??? just kidding kuya
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]yes coz ate bel is also in here thats why i join..[/quote] [b]hahaha~~ anyway., i think this group is kinda relaxing ya know., but we must all remember our real purpose here.[/b]=) [quote][b]This group is formed by all FriendsterTalk members to protect innocent members from offensive and flamers that wanna tried to disturbed him/her. So, if you see someone that trying to bothering another member(s), just talk to us and we will be happy to help him/her. And also, This group is the place where we can just chilling and having fun together.. [/b][/quote] [spoiler]this part.=D:thumbsdown:[quote][u][b]This group is the place where we can just chilling and having fun together.[/b][/u].[/quote] [/spoiler] [quote=Lhyrickz]your following tita???? hehehe you stalking her??? just kidding kuya[/quote] [b] wahahahah!! yah.,[/b]:lol: [b]joke.,i invited him here lhy.[/b]:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahahahah!! yah., joke.,i invited him here lhy.[/quote] [b]oic tita invite more[/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]your following tita???? hehehe you stalking her??? just kidding kuya[/quote] yup i am her worst nightmare im her stalker ehehe...
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]yup i am her worst nightmare im her stalker ehehe...[/quote] nice one kuya im the first one hu stalk tita and your the second one [b]tita you have two stalkers now[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]oic tita invite more[/quote] [b]just wait for kuya jie.,he already sent his request.[/b] =)[spoiler][b]at isa-isa ng nawawala ang mga pioneer ng rockstars.[/b] =D=D=D[/spoiler] [quote=ketah23]yup i am her worst nightmare im her stalker ehehe...[/quote] [b]wahahah.,.hey you and lhy have been mah stalker.,okay.,i will also stalk both of you.,let's stalk each other.,wahahahah![/b]:lol::lol::lol:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wahahah.,.hey you and lhy have been mah stalker.,okay.,i will also stalk both of you.,let's stalk each other.,wahahahah!:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] yap letz stalk now...
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]just wait for kuya jie.,he already sent his request[/quote] kuya jie will also join this group thats really nice tita i have to go now i have to do my homeworks bye kuya bye tita
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]yap letz stalk now...[/quote] [b]wahahaha.,what are you doing now bro?except stalking?[/b]:P [quote=Lhyrickz]kuya jie will also join this group thats really nice tita i have to go now i have to do my homeworks bye kuya bye tita[/quote] [b]okay.,good luck to your homework.,if you need help.,you can ask me.,hehe.,except math.,[/b] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy